Sup Forums LOVE CAPE SHIT

Sup Forums LOVE CAPE SHIT

MORE THAN

APE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYZc2iLjOQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers are apes,

As a Sup Forums satellite board, we hate niggers.

is it actually possible to even talk about movies here or is this just the outcome every time

Honkeys are apes.

Was it ape?

>movie is clearly about the emancipation of black people from their white masters

GEE IDK

>Sup Forums satellite board
OK, r/The_Cuckold.

>people literally think this movie had anything to do with america or american/black slavery
hahaha oh wow!

>Planet of the Yanks

That's because Sup Forums hates documentaries

>movie is clearly about the emancipation of black people from their white masters
>film gives the main "villain" an understandable reason for doing all the shit that he does

>Dawn comes out
>Comfy threads on Sup Forums with some Koba posting

>War comes out
>Sup Forums invades every thread. Not even Koba posting is safe

What happened?

Sup Forums gets triggered easily so they need to make every place their safe space. Kind of ironic.

I don't think you understand that safe spaces are nu-male leftist inventions.

/poleddit/ ruining every board nowadays

I don't think you understand how this place works

>blacks were the only people who were subjugated.

This is really what hollywood has to offer?
Either CGI super heroes or CGI apes.

How do they still make movies of this shit. There are like 5 movie with the same story. We all know how it ends, it's not like there is suspens or else.

It's a series about emancipation of an enslaved people with strong Biblical undertones, at least in the last one. Why does pol ruin everything?

That is uh....an interesting way to look at it

>nanfuka

>implying apeshit is any better than capeshit

are they as fun or comfy as the originals?

they throw ape shit in this movie

Why doesn't Rocket get the same love as Maurice and Koba?

his role in dawn was kind of forgetable and he doesnt really stand out visually compared to koba or maurice

Holy fuck! they do? Maybe i'll watch this.

more than everything really

it's honestly a good scene

He was the big bad of Act 2 in Rise and he had a much larger role in War. He was also behind .

He was mainly in the background for Dawn though, I'll agree to that but he was a good ape. He did more than nuffins.

I was scared they were going to fucking kill him when he surrendered

dawn>war>rise

I liked them all and refuse to rank them

So, what are (((they))) trying to tell us with this movie ?

They will use a virus to make white people dumb so black people (apes) can take over ? They will make us kill each other so the apes can win more easily ? The virus will first infect the kids, especially girls and make them join the other side ? What is this virus exactly ? Is it a literal virus or something else ?

The original infection originated from a variation of Will's Alzheimer's cure. It was rushed and not properly tested. Apes got smarter, but it had a different effect on humans, wiping out most of the population as the new virus could was designed to be delivered airborne and not through an injection.

The virus seems to have had a mutation and now has the reverse effect on humans. Instead of making the remaining Survivors smarter, its making them dumber.

I mean yeah the evil jews could definitely be spelling out their master plan in a movie about talking monkeys... or it could just be a way to tie it in to the original movie from the 60's where the humans were dumb and mute. I dunno, it's really hard to wrap my head around it.

The concept of a safe space has existed long before the modern day "leftist"

DAWN IS A NEAR MASTERPIECE BUT RISE AND WAR WERE ONLY OKAY!!!FACT!!!

Shut your fucking mouth you pleb
Rise and War were above-average! ABOVE
V
E
R
A
G
E

>tfw you can talk about planet of the apes at work because you feel racist

>me on the right

How long has he been able to actually speak?

>Sup Forums satellite board

Disgusting but true. This board has let Sup Forums walk all over it

Yes

>movie is CLEARLY about some shit you would only see if you spent every minute of your life obsessing about race and viewing the world through racial cliches, stereotypes, and propaganda
Everyone knows that Star Wars 7 is a plot to make the rest of the world see white people as weak, whiny, and villainous

>we
kys

Probably awhile. Orangutans have active vocal centers but for some reason they're one of the most silent of all the ape species.

Honestly think for a second, have you ever been at a zoo or seen a documentary where an Orangutan makes vocal noises. Humans have language, chimps and gibbons yell at each other all the time, and even gorillas make grunts and the occasional roar.

But not orangutans, but that doesn't mean they don't talk. They often just choose not too...

youtube.com/watch?v=GYZc2iLjOQg

>As a Sup Forums satellite

Open you wrist you fucking off topic scum

Why is this board so autistic when it comes to capeshit?

He said "run" to the humans in Dawn when Koba shot Caesar

Why was koba British?

Niggers are actually worse than apes

I couldn't fucking believe the jewish symbolism in this movie, it was so goddamn blatant. Fucking Caesar guiding his people through the desert to the promised land. Not to mention the "relocation camp" as it is called in the movie.

Unlike the Jews, Caesar fought back and broke himself out without the aid of God.

Apes > Jews

>muh jews!
the moses/israelites comparison was done well and was appropriate. suck me. if you werent such an idiot youd realize he had a sprinkling of jesus too

Yeah I was scared shitless when he started fighting the gorilla

>Movie about a bunch of monkeys is making Sup Forums go bananas

Stop the Planet of the Apes! I want to get off!

>Colonel pulls out his gun

I thought they were gonna kill Cornelius when Caesar came to the camp and he was freaking out more than any other ape

>See a picture of Maurice while browsing the catalog the day before Apes comes out
>Spoiler text
>Instinct makes me hover my mouse over it
>RIP

I'm glad it was fake

Suck my uncut dick, jewboy. Matt Reeves only added that shit to appease his kike buddies in holowood.

Of course. The Planet of the Apes reboot trilogy is godawful and dishonest filmmaking. At least Marvel films are fun and enjoyable!

>implying Maurice isn't God

>daw no fap es
>what did he mean by this?

the movie would have been about nothing if it hadnt been similar to the exodus, and if he didnt include the obvious symbolism it would have been half as potent while also seeming like a cheap knockoff.

>implying white slavers didn't have good reasons

Fucking liberal

how old is cornelius in the original movie? kind of confused how the apes all forgot about humans since they had the blonde girl at the end

Colonel did absolutely nothing wrong.

I don't think these are direct prequels, sort of a reboot/standalone trilogy

r/the_donald loves to complain. A lot.

My sister came back from the newest ape movie and she told me it was a huge letdown compared to the last two. Is she right, or is she just a pleb? Really got me bummed since I was hyped to see it,

theyre definitely prequels, they show how humans become the savages from the originals, maurice is hinted to be the Lawgiver, Cornelius is Cornelius (why else would they give him that specific name?), they show the apes crossing the forbidden zone or land or whatever it's called, etc

it isn't the bang bang shoot shoot action movie that Dawn had to be, but that's because the movies deal with completely different problems. Thematically every movie in the trilogy is perfect in its tone

If you're looking for an action packed popcorn movie then you'll be disappointed. Regardless it's a nice end to the trilogy.

>have been into space

All the nu-Planet of the Apes movies always felt super generic and uninteresting to me, and normally I'm ok with generic and uninteresting movies as long as they're fun.

and what of the old planet of the apes movies?

I dunno I haven't watched them

>implying apes aren't superior

It's actually a holocaust/exodus allegory. They even had their own "40 years in the desert and then find the promise land" bit at the end there

>more than ape

um, sweetie, if you ask any Sup Forums poster if they had to choose between A BLACKED VIDEO and a newest capeshit, they would pick A BLACKED VIDEO everytime.

aside from all of the bullshit holocaust imagery, the thing that bugged me the most about the movie was just how cliche and "cookie-cutter" the movie was.
Nothing surprising happened ever. I liked the first Apes movie, never saw the second, but this one just felt like a lazy cash grab.

Also the fact that the soldiers didn't stand at attention for the national anthem triggered me.

couldnt be furthers from the truth

>not beating a bunch of defenseless blacks to the sound of the national anthem

are you even a patriot bro?

best ape

Sup Forums hates every ape they see
From Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z

how many times did koba visit caesar in War? I thought it was only 2 but it would be better if it were three

No, you'll never make a Jew boy out of me

Oh my God! I was wrong!
It was Sup Forums, all along!

topkek

You've finally made a jew boy

then just shut the fuck up you nonsensical pleb

Yes, we've finally made a jew boy
Yes, you've finally made a jew boy out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Real kino.

Is Maurice /ourguy/?
>fat
>quiet
>keeps to himself

I love you r/the_donald!

Fuck, I was trying to point out a flaw in this but the more I think about it the more sense it makes.

>has his own mute little cunny

Sup Forums wishes

Koba is probably more of /ourape/

Intelligent
Nihilistic
and with a wicked sense of humor

xD

do you even subtext. do you even modern hollywood director. it's basically reverse Sup Forums. that's a binary world full of brain dead people