"Portugal isn't as important to history as the Mapuche" - Firaxis, 2018

>"Portugal isn't as important to history as the Mapuche" - Firaxis, 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beOM_BnWhOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedro II is the son of Pedro IV of Portugal. They could have put Getulio Vargas. It's a fair enough homage.

ah yes, the glorious mapuche civilization

>unimportugal

it's not far fetched

>Brazil
>bonus to recruiting great people

Is this real?

They are holding hostage civs like Portugal, Ottomans and Byzantine for next expansion

>Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Kaka

haha no finland hahaha

how do they choose which north american tribe they put in the game? (sioux, cree, cherokee, iroquais, navajo etc)
I know nothing about them apart from the I am 1/8 Cherokee meme, and Navajo being a na-dene language which means they were probably the last people to cross from Asia into America.

>No Henry, The Navigator

He was more important than 9 or 10 of those europeans monarchs.

Shut up, republican scum!

Yes

They probably wanted to choose something they hadn't used in the past. Somehow they ended up with the Cree.

>he wants Moortugal
lmao

I got bored

Kongo only occupied a small part of modern Congo
It was basically northern Angola + southern Gabon

Happy?

It's all shit. Fancy playing as only one leader for a country for its entire history, sometimes running the course of thousands of years.

youtube.com/watch?v=beOM_BnWhOI

This song is comfy

>don't include Siam
>but include powers conquered by Siam
ebin, simply ebin

What are you takling about?

AKA everyone else

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

Where's Turkish Republic and Ataturk

New Zealand will never get in the game except as a city-state. It's not different enough from Australia.

No, Victoria always hates me because she hates people on different continents.

I once gave a city on my continent just to shut her up and it still didn't help.

are you sure about that?

no but a one night stand with you, your majesty :3

>literally represented twice in like, every single historic strategy game ever made

sudacas could never

>Mapuches
>Not Incas
Lmao what a shitty game

>an Italian rules France
AHAHAHAHAH

Aren't you guys more related to Mapuches than Incas?

>Related
Lol

If by related you mean exterminated and conquered their lands, then sure.

My mistake your whiteness

>Gaucho
I'm Porteño, therefore superior.

I see, are they Porteños?

Most probably they're going to put them in another DLC/expansion set to earn more money
And yes, Mapuche were important, at least here in the South Cone

reminder that argentinians are so unironically nazis that they take pride of that

The Mapuche are probably in the game to fill out South America. There was probably a choice between Argentina and some random South American tribe, so they chose the tribe instead.

No. Most of them come from the outskirts of the city, and therefore NOT porteños.

>bonus to trading with more advanced civilizations
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHH

OMG it's true!

WTF Argentina, are they porteños?!

Why does this game suck so much? Is there something I'm missing? It seems so slow and the policy cards are just annoying/not useful.

It is really slow. Hopefully the expansion will fix that.

>The Chinese tributary state of Korea
>But no Champa
This is bullshit, Korea is a non-country and actual major civilizations in Asia are being ignored to put it in.

Slow? It goes fast, suggest (which I like) to expand your empire to get as much as you can, and policy cards are GOAT;makes you think what you need right now. Plus, the Ages makes you not neglect exploration, culture, and infrastructure. If you don't like the some of the new mechanics you can turn them off.

Plus, grandson of Maria I who was the great great granddaughter of Maria Theresa.