/brit/

Olof Palme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9Wv4SCBiTE
desuarchive.org/int/thread/75360343/#q75360479
thesun.co.uk/tech/5525908/elon-musks-ideas-are-changing-the-future/
indy100.com/article/cheddar-man-black-skin-dark-bias-uk-ethncity-dna-first-britons-black-racism-8198721?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100
newsweek.com/ancient-egypt-queen-nefertiti-ancient-bust-fair-skin-800519
youtube.com/watch?v=XSe3vQCRXvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wollogong

youtube.com/watch?v=V9Wv4SCBiTE

GOOD post
>Former Prime minister Tage Erlander spoke on radio a year ago about the people's home and about how he visited his senile mother at a residential hospital outside of Karlstad. When he came to visit her she told him; I'm so happy here. Everyone is so nice to me and I get good care and nice food. But who is paying for all this? Is it you Tage? And Erlander said; no I'm not paying, you're paying for this yourself mother. You have paid for this your entire life. You have grown up in this society, you have taken care of the family all these years, you have been a good citizen. And you have the right to be taken care of when you get old and infirm, not because of charity, not because you have a thick wallet, but because you are a Swedish citizen. This is your society, our society. You have the same right to this as anyone else. That is the welfare state and it is our greatest pride!

Grug want smell fart of harry potter girl.

This is why I stay away from society and prefer open fields and sheep. The rules they keep adding to their retarded game keep getting worse and I have no intention of playing.

anime

had too much to eat again

*pokes your belly*

>his is why I stay away from society and prefer open fields and sheep. The rules they keep adding to their retarded game keep getting worse and I have no intention of playing.

Susie Dent > Rachel Riley

Did he go bobbing for apples in a tub full of hemorrhoid cream?

might rewatch kino runner twenty forty kino

*doubles down*

>kino

went to burger king for my lunch today and it was highly mediocre. my local takeaway does a bigger burger with a bigger portion of chips for £1 less

forgot to swallow my last bite of breakfast today

dickhead

the roasties have spoken

now stop being pathetic virgin bitch bois

If you don't know who Tim is and what that is slathered on his face you should leave the thread right now.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/75360343/#q75360479

arranged to get coffee + watch a movie with this guy today cause its been a while since i got any

he turned up, and he was super nice and actually even hotter than his picture, but for some reason we didnt so much as make out
i just felt weirdly nervous, which usually NEVER happens to me, and i was too much of a pussy to make the first move.

Hmmm.
Maybe I'll invite him around again in a few days and try again. 'cause man, he was a total babe

come round to mine instead x

Oh gee I guess that means the end of deepfakes now. Whatever will we do now?

Honestly, how retarded is The Sun?

>Business magnate Elon Musk, who's fortune is £15billion, was the real-life inspiration behind Iron Man
thesun.co.uk/tech/5525908/elon-musks-ideas-are-changing-the-future/

> If Major was hoping for a respite, he wouldn’t be in luck. David Ashby MP, whilst on a rugby tour, shared a bed with a male ‘friend’ in order to save money on a hotel bill. Smelling blood, the press visited the hotel and measured it – in order to see whether they both could have fitted in without having sex

Do you lads think technology will lead us to salvation and help curtail any future disasters?

No we're fucked, and the sooner the better.

we'll all be brains in jars remotely piloting android waifus

pretty sure its referring to RDJ basing his portrayal of Tony Stark on Elon

I think that technology makes life more complex
and that the more complex life is, the more deeply meaningful it has the potential to be

therefore, the more technologically advanced, the better, even if it may be detrimental to humanity in terms of things like happiness, wellbeing, etc

eating lunch alone again

hope a massive meteoroid hits earth and wipes out everyone but micro organisms

i feel like technology isn't fun anymore
when we land on Mars i think it's going to be less interesting than when someone started posting a happy dog on /brit/, or an average Morrowind playthrough.
whenever new computing stuff happens i tend to think "oh god what now" rather than "yay, cool new thing!" and i don't know when that came about. I was still optimistic until about the iPhone period.

we're here for you

you're never alone on /brit/, lad

Are you a fucking retard too?

what are you having for lunch

can't decide whether to continue to abuse this retard or just leave him alone. there's so much to go on it's unfair

"abuse"
if you do it, please do it via the means of answering the question

>view 1 (ONE) female POV bj video
>now there's dozens in my recommended list
for the sake of fuck

thoroughly enjoye this

imagine a UK led by Mosley

what's the issue lad

I want to smell her farts.

>I think that technology makes life more complex
and that the more complex life is, the more deeply meaningful it has the potential to be

Care to show your working here.

Banh mi

what's that

Nah, it just makes the disasters more severe.

that new han solo film is going to be dire lads

Speaking of deep fakes

>all those (you)s

lucky bastard

haven't seen beto in a while

Fuck's sake. Do they not realise that they're the ones making a big fuss about it? He wasn't a Briton, so why are they calling him such and he wasn't the first either as there exists fossilised remains of Homo Sapiens recovered from these lands that pre-date him.

Also, why don't the report on African-Americans chimping out over Nefertiti because the recent bust produced isn't portraying her as a fucking sub-Saharan African?

indy100.com/article/cheddar-man-black-skin-dark-bias-uk-ethncity-dna-first-britons-black-racism-8198721?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

dunno what the hype around these deep fakes is for

yes i am 38

yes i live with mummy and daddy

yes i am unemployed

yes i browse /brit/ and Sup Forums all day every day

no you can't do anything to stop me

>mfw he finally gets permabanned
my reports are paying off

kin ell

Any pretend like they're an undercover agent on a top secret mission when walking alone through crowded areas man in?

*cuts your benefits*

Back to work in 16 minutes

That’s a very nice selective screenshot, friend-o (!)
Now rate mine.

This is also for you two plēbēiōs.

Typed feelguy into google looking for a pic, but actually typed feelgay by mistake and my mum saw it in the search bar and now she thinks I've been questioning my sexuality.

not on benefits mate

what toil do you do

>Lester Powell You are wrong..North Africa is white

These fucking comments. lmao. Identity politics is such a fucking cancer.

newsweek.com/ancient-egypt-queen-nefertiti-ancient-bust-fair-skin-800519

nah some virus is gonna mutate in a lab and fuck us

Logistics analyst

I want a brit boyfriend
I miss him...

it worked!

wotcha

sounds interesting la

Looking at some of these deep fakes on gif and they're incredible, how this made?

Think this is it. We are finally in the future.

>replying to 5 day old posts

Deeply concerning.

based

*watches*

Ok, when you answer the question about what the fuck "90s games predicting the USE" you're talking about and why you refer to this over and over again referring to an imaginary political concept which is somehow important to you and quote things in block capitals without context in the middle of an argument and saying shit like

avourite is probably how so much 90s media set 15 minutes into the future (especially a lot of war games or business games) had a United States of Europe, in some cases taking it as so obvious that Maastricht was declared as the time when that United States was created

All that 90s media about Maastricht!

quite like this dog gimmick

Now all we need is for POV VR vids of them to be made and I'll never need leave the house again

YOU look pretty weird

lol were you pretending it was you sucking the willy

very nice doggy

very schizo post

Hi

imagine getting so booty blasted over such an innocuous term as peoplekind

the thumbnail looked interesting
I'm not gay

not many yanks in tonight, quite miss them to be honest

CALL CENTRE TOIL
CALL CENTRE TOIL
CALL CENTRE TOIL
CALL CENTRE TOIL

just a bit of humor mate, lighten up

IMAGINE being so thick you don't realise he was actually making fun of her
yanks, everyone

Imagine getting bootyblasted over mankind.

toil in the morning

want to get muscles and work out

but i literally cant bulk up, its impossible
i could eat a fuck ton of food every day and would never ever get fat or even gain much weight at all

doomed to be skinny and have spaghetti arms haha

How often do you work out?

>“When he came to visit her she told him; I'm so happy here.”
semicolon?
It’s also missing marks for quotations.

brainlet post, that's impossible unless you have some medical condition. Work out your TDEE, count calories and just eat even more