/got/ purekino edition

youtube.com/watch?v=FHnPF2lhZG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zkUvAR0SW78
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kk6SB8kwEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Winds 2021
Dream never

This is fucking real im so angry. Robert only ever sent the one assassin after in season 1
>I was born at Dragonstone. Not that I can remember it. We fled before Robert's assassins could find us. Robert was your father's best friend, no? I wonder if your father knew his best friend sent assassins to murder a baby girl in her crib. Not that it matters now, of course. I spent my life in foreign lands. So many men have tried to kill me, I don't remember all their names. I have been sold like a broodmare. I've been chained and betrayed, raped and defiled. Do you know what kept me standing, through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any god, not in myths and legends. In myself. In Daenerys Targaryen. The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries, until my children were born. The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea, any sea. They did for me. I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, and I will.

I will seeeeeee youuuu
In the neeeext re-write

Second for goddess Alys

She really does sound like a villain.

dany best girl

>Dany worst girl
Fixed

>implying all straight Baratheons weren't pure evil

Alys best girl

i want emilia to babysit me

>And Arya too, my little sister, wherever she might be. I pray you, let Mance find her and bring her safe to me.
>"I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children,"

Interesting how these follow each other

>Avenged her by killing the cunt who gave the order to kill her father.>Oh yes, and her tormentor.>Smuggled her out of the Red fucking Keep, so she will not face the back blow of said vengeance>Brought her to safety to her aunt.>convinced the aunt to merry the hair to the veil to this political liability.>kills his childhood friend and lover to keep her safe from deranged women.>Scrap this noble wedding to the hair of the veil, and arranged a new one, one that will bring her home and safety.>She can't control her new husbando, and frankly he made a mistake, so he pulls his best trick yet, and sneaks entire army to save her idiot brother and her from becoming dog food.>This maneuver is so successful that everyone think of him as using a future technology, and "telefuckingporting" the army.>Brings her to the position to be the Lady of Winterfell, only for her to cede her bastard brother.>Mocks me infront of some dumb giant bitch.

Now i understand, she can't merry him for a political reasons, but surly she can fucking blow him once or twice for all he done for her.

Is she supposed to be the Strong Women?

Don't know much about the world of tv so here goes.

Are actors paid the same for each episode they do. Will The Dink & Kelly C get their set amount for the first episode?

He lost all interest in writing Dream and now he incorporates all of its scraps he needs for closure into the epilogue of Winds. That's why its delayed.

I want to buy bee themed stocking for Emilia

Post more like this.

Regular memes adapted into GOT

That's because she is.

>Avenged her by killing the cunt who gave the order to kill her father.
>Oh yes, and her tormentor.
>Smuggled her out of the Red fucking Keep, so she will not face the back blow of said vengeance
>Brought her to safety to her aunt.
>convinced the aunt to merry the hair to the veil to this political liability.
>kills his childhood friend and lover to keep her safe from deranged women.
>Scrap this noble wedding to the hair of the veil, and arranged a new one, one that will bring her home and safety.
>She can't control her new husbando, and frankly he made a mistake, so he pulls his best trick yet, and sneaks entire army to save her idiot brother and her from becoming dog food.
>This maneuver is so successful that everyone think of him as using a future technology, and "telefuckingporting" the army.
>Brings her to the position to be the Lady of Winterfell, only for her to cede her bastard brother.
>Mocks me infront of some dumb giant bitch.

Ah, my bad. fixed that.

Bit the Dothraki cross the Dothraki sea every day...
Also who was she raped by? Drogo? She wnded up loving him so im sure she forgave him.
Also fu k the Gods WORSHIP ME.
Decent if written to feel villainous. Something tells me shes supposed to be the hero though.

>complains about rape
>is raped by one guy
>falls in love with rapist afterwards and has tons of consensual sex with him
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

REALLY GETS THE OLD NOGGIN JOGGIN

post things you wish you can forget

AHHHHHHH

Someone post the non shit version of this

The ruler Westeros needs

Blackfish dying offscreen

I think it's honestly progressive of Westeros to allow a trans queen to rule.

arya getting stabbed in the belly, falling into a city river and being completely fine

This

Blackfish still had a role to play

you forgot the best part of her miraculously healing overnight and then being chased by terminwaif throughout the city

entire season 5 onward

why did you remind me

White knight mentality

Never 4get

yo someone needs to make one of these for season 7 since we have the whole plot

wait wait, it gets even better

then she goes back to the house of black and white with the waifs face and needle, then jaqen tells her "a girl has finally become noone"

>Friendship ended with STANNIS

youtu.be/zkUvAR0SW78

Stannis burning Shireen

holy shit I remember watching that and almost tearing my hair out it was so fucking bad

> Now SHITTY PLOT is my best friend

jesus fucking christ

>Dany gets up to the entrance
>boiling oil gets dumped on her from the roof

It would have been a good nod to Loras in the books, show Dany is invincible anyway.

In this thread, I want no abuse of arya, daenerys and lyanna, I want a positive experience this thread ok guys?

everything about danny that episode was terrible because it reminded me of dragon age inquisition.

Hello /got/ it's Charlie, why aren't you subscribed to my channel yet?

Merely a flesh wound

It was infuriating what they did with the story but the acting was excellent. Production wise there was nothing wrong with the scene, it was the twenty good men and not making things look that dire which was the biggest problem.

Just think, if they cut Dorne like was originally planned maybe that screen time could be used to have shown soldiers dying, being cannibles and overall some real misery and hopelessness.

What are you talking about?
Inquisition was a GREAT game

Can we discuss Jon beating up Dany and Arya's pussies?

allegedly world best swordsman get stabbed by a no name directly in the chest.

Correct me if I'm from but in the first book Drogo rapes her on rocks on some cliff after their wedding.

Dragonqueen does the North Volume 4

daily reminder that they are both the same person

ARYA=WAIF=ARYA

>bran is the only character i care about
>hate sandra so much i have to skip all of her scenes
>ill never be able to watch another bran scene without shitsa in it

*wrong

>''Shall we begin?'' smirked Daenerys.
>Suddenely out of the shadows a burly, crazed man stabs Daenerys from behind, a man left to guard Dragonstone in Stannis leave.
>Varys shouts in shock, years and years of work vanishing before his eyes
>Another stab in Daenerys stomach as blood spurs out of her mouth
>Tyrion shouts ''Noo!'' as he realises his life will spiral out of control once more
>Another stab from the crazed man enters Daenerys dying body
>Missandei screams, knowing that without Daenerys, she will be sold back into slavery
>The knife gets dragged upwards slicing Daenerys throat as her eyes turn white

no. he's gentle the first time and asks for dany's consent.
but after that he he's not so gentle

>Do you know what kept me standing
Dragons and plot armor, fucking cunt has achieved nothing of her own

I hope the actress that played the waif comes back.
The things I would do to her.

I am friend. Funny how he always guesses the plot correctly, but surely a gentleman like yourself hasn't read the leaks surely.

Just wait for the scene where Bran points out he knows Ramsay fucked her bloody and she walks away crying

Cause everything has to be about her, Bran can't possibly point out anything else to prove he can see shit

how explicit will boatsex be?
how would you direct it?

She actually looked decent there.

s1 dany is top tier female tbqh

they can just teleport the red woman in for a quick revive dabid

not gonna happen la
Maise is all too entrenched in this

Stop. I'm serious

Just the one we're stuck with to avoid Dany.

hmm, salsa?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Kk6SB8kwEA

can't wait for Bran to become a wight tbqh

Stannis
Joffrey
Balon
Renly
Robb

Reminder that this is how the 5 Kings are ranked.

>Jorah learns of Daenerys death
>forces Sam to speed cure him
>rushes to Dragonstone
>only person the dragons trust in now, since he has practically been their dad
>conquers Westeros and becomes King J-Bear the First

>crazed man takes off his face
>it's Aegon
>a dragon black or red is still a dragon
>Varys, Tyrion, Missandei and Grey Worm repeat and kneel
>camera zoom out and we see new ships coming into harbor bearing golden skulls and hear elephants trumpeting

B-But my waif-u.

why would he

She always looked best in s1. Then s2. It's after that she looked skinner, hair different and the clothes shittier. Might be her attitude as well as she was more innocent in s1 compared to her demanding shit now.

because he is the night king

If Jorah became king and remarried,
Would he get cucked again?

You just feel threatened by powerful women

>Wish we could turn back time

>faceless men go to the Citadel in the book
>they'd surely want to have someone in the Winterfell crypts
>"Arya" takes off her face.
>it was the waif all along
>they let Arya into the House of BW to study her and then replaced her

I stopped having faith in the writers the moment they sent Theon 'I know now that Winterfell is my home and the Starks are my real family' away from Sansa and back to the Iron Islands to be some tertiary character in some shitty Yara plot.

Drashigs are in the finale

Yes

Everything of Jorah's belongs to someone else

His House, his wife, his waifu, his father's love, his father's sword, his freedom, and his life

>in a meeting with all their advisers
>jon and dany share a intimate glance
>they retire to their cabin
>tyrion looks at the camera
>sexual grunts can be heard in the background
>'i guess it really is a song of ice and fire'
>and who
>are you
>written for tv by david benioff and D.B weiss

>Varys shouts in shock, years and years of work vanishing before his eyes
I like to imagine smiling to himself as he's resting on the walls of dragonstone watching daenerys flying around on drogon, sighing a huge relief that he's almost finished with his hard work, daenerys is almost on the throne, just pondering the future as he takes a deep breathe and sees daenerys fall off the back of drogon and die as his smile is wiped off his face.

>I have been raped

didnt she only get "raped" by Khal Drogo which she enjoyed ? I dont get it

god i fucking hate this scene

even the ending is a straight up rehash of season 1 its abysmal

One King.
>four usurpers

No she looks better, slightly more chub to her.

>Varys wants what is best for the realm
>helps a mad queen bring an army of rapists and pillagers to westeros

FUCK

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah

she was good when she wasn't a fat ass, actually bothered dying her eyebrows and they gave her a tan.

when they stopped giving a shit about that it just became insufferable to endure her as she sucked at acting and then lost the only thing she had going for her

i remember this

God I love the internet

>mfw