Apples vs Oranges

Fuck off tripfag.

There's no tripcode, though.

>Marvel is Disney's little slut
THAT APPLE IS FUCKING POISONED

FUCKING WITCH

Subtle.

There are people on the internet right now convinced that the critics are biased against dc.

Let that sink in for a moment: the people whose job is being objective are with no obvious reason or motive biased, but the dc fanboys are not.

Yeah.

>Apples vs Oranges get it guiz because you're not supposed to compare them to each other but I made the orange look bad to make my shitty opinionated statement lol am i cool now guys? XD

They are connecting Suicide Squad with Trump right fucking now.

Both are biased, stop lying to yourself.

If you reverse the image and say "comics" this works too

Of course there's a bias, but not against DC, but against comic book movies who don't fit the mold they prefer.

That said, the Snyderverse has had objectively technically worse movie craftsmanship and that's what docks them the most points.

>Shitty movie plot, editing, characters not matching their comic book type
>Not fitting the mold
I mean I guess you're right...

That falls under craftsmanship

Except that critics don't give a shit whether movies are comics faithful, besides "Superman should be upbeat"

subtract the editing part and you just described Marvel movies.

don't kid yourself m8, neither side are putting out quality movies.

shoulda been a rotten tomato

Marvel movies are going to be Inception tier movies, but so far they've been better than every DCEU movie released.

aren't*
Sorry, my fingers slipped.

>Using Inception to set the bar
Holy shit, how low can you go? A deadly virus would be preferrable to that bullshit.

Is that image loss?

>the people whose job is being objective
I hate this post-ironic meta culture I have to sift through every day.

>Marvel movies aren't going to be Inception tier movies
Well i should hope not, i have a little more faith in them than that.

Oranges > Apples
Prove me wrong

>Marvel

Dubs doesn't lie.

The Marvel = Apple analogy works better.
Apple the company, the iPhone people

those arent dubs you newfag
>1469522046770-tv
oh nevermind, you're just pretending to be retarded

SAGE SAGE SAGE

FUCK YOU MODS

Say what you will about recent DC movies, they have been doing a decent job with some of the characters matching up their comic versions.

80% of Suicide Squads characters were on point.
Batman feels more like a crazed one man army against Gotham and global Injustice than ever.

Marvel doesn't make impossibly good movies, sure.
But all of them have been entirely coherent in editing, competently shot and an entertaining movie to watch.
They built up a comprehensive universe through individual stories and relatable characters.
They had none of the drama of DC, no critics-repellant cuts, no incompetent posturing.
They have pumped out reliable success by having the grace of starting small when they started exploring into the method of how to make comic movies work.
DC have been boasting and clamoring, then failed when everybody looked at them.
And they just can't seem to find a way to not fuck up spectacularly.

Pepsi

Dr. Pepper

RC

You go to Hell

The Joker is more business savvy and less autistic and Lex Luthor. Vise versa, Lex Luthor is more antisocial, spastic, and psychopathic than the Joker. I just don't know if I can forgive dc for this.