" In order to backup my dubious and bigoted argument that blacks are inferior every white nation is far rich-"

>" In order to backup my dubious and bigoted argument that blacks are inferior every white nation is far rich-"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posted this in another thread and it didn't get the necessary attention?

There are ukrainians where I live who are wh*Te nationalists. Just showing you ukrainians are worse than niggers.

It's not just Botswana

Equatorial Guinea is ranked higher than, NZ, Spain, Czechia, Baltics, Portugal, Russia, Poland, Hungary, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>the only example he could find of a poor white country is a literal war zone
OH NONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Are wh*Tes..dare I say it? BTFO

Isn't Equatorial Guinea literally like the worst country on the planet

>And yet those countries have 1000x more contributions to the world while NO ONE knows any nigger contributions without searching Wikipedia for obscure ones

Oh no no no no no

Most countries of the world are richer than shitkraine. Like 80%.

Ye. I just used it as OP was referring to GDP.

But the dictator of EG is suspected of being human trafficking king-pin

Who can name Baltic, Czech, Hungarian, or Kiwi contributions without looking them up?

>Since the mid-1990s, Equatorial Guinea has become one of sub-Saharan Africa's largest oil producers. It is the richest country per capita in Africa,[13] and its gross domestic product (GDP) adjusted for purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita ranks 43rd in the world;[14] However, the wealth is distributed extremely unevenly and few people have benefited from the oil riches. The country ranks 135th on the UN's 2016 Human Development Index. The UN says that less than half of the population has access to clean drinking water and that 20% of children die before reaching the age of five.

>The country's authoritarian government has one of the worst human rights records in the world, consistently ranking among the "worst of the worst" in Freedom House's annual survey of political and civil rights.[15] Reporters Without Borders ranks President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo among its "predators" of press freedom.[16] Human trafficking is a significant problem; the 2012 U.S.Trafficking in Persons Report stated that Equatorial Guinea "is a source and destination for women and children subjected to forced labor and FC sex trafficking." The report rates Equatorial Guinea as a government that does not fully comply with minimum standards and is not making significant efforts to do so."[17]

Fair enough but it's still got to be way more than Papua New Guinea or Botswana

>Equatorial Guinea

Yeah but they have oil.
Well a small handful of them do, everybody else lives in squalor.
That's one of the problems with GDP whether it's per capita or not, it doesn't show distribution of wealth.

I can

>one of the best african countries is better than the worst european country

Would unironically rather live in Botswana as long as I didn't get AIDS tho

Slavs aren’t white

yeah, idiots, except those countries have massive inequality, literally who gives a fuck

your whole meme of trying to present these two countries are better than western/white nations just makes blacks look like they're full of shit

Would you honestly rather live in Botswana? What problem exactly do people even have with Ukraine on this board. Yeah it's poor but do you actually think it's that bad

half the country is a practical war zone you spastic

I think they have the lowest average IQ of any country. its in the low 60s

What the fuck, is that even real?

>half
It takes literally 5 seconds to google this shit you idiot

It's not even slightly close to "half", it's a tiny part on the Russian border.

But it's not enough without us looking it up :^)

>Czech, Hungarian
that's easy

Though I'll admit that I'm drawing a blank for Baltic and Kiwi.

still has less deaths than Brazil, kek

>Americans literally believe this

Truly retarded creatures. Look at a map you dumb fuck nothing is happening in central and western Ukraine and hasn't ever

Wow it’s almost like having access to sources of wealth is the main factor in determining a country’s wealth.

It’s practically a failed state.

>nothing is happening in central and western Ukraine and hasn't ever
Aside from african tier crime rates.

You'd know all about those everywhere outside Moscow and SPB.

cheeky bit of banter, i bet she loved it

Botswana is nowhere near ukraine in development, Ukraines poverty is due to an authoritarian unnatural rule of capital by malevolent entities, Ukraine is under colonialism by Jews.

if that was the case, africa would be a lot richer as a whole

It was. I've heard it's getting better, diversifying its economy bit by bit.