Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

edge of tomorrow

its a running joke, they post this thread every day with the same text and picture

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

never really thought about how horrible that poster is.

edge of tomorrow

>catched

its a running joke, they post this thread every day with the same text and picture

>2007+10
>catched

I haven't seen this thread in a while. Christmas everyday is one it's a made for tv movie I think it's still on netflix. The Groundhog Day movie was inspired by an episode of aeon flux if tou didn't know.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Everybody loves Groundhog Day I honestly thought it sucked

Not netflix meant youtube

What do you mean you haven't seen this thread in a while?

>catched

I've been out of town.

I'm here every single day and it's been weeks since I've seen this thread.

Sup Forums repeats the same day over and over again. Dr Who shill thread, GoT shill thread, Twin Peaks shill thread, etc.

I haven't seen this thread in a while. Christmas everyday is one it's a made for tv movie I think it's still on netflix. The Groundhog Day movie was inspired by an episode of aeon flux if tou didn't know.

Not netflix meant youtube

sounds like you would be sucking every dick in that movie until eternity and think it's heaven

>catched

edge of tomorrow

Did it ever occur to you that repeatedly posting the same serious answer might be part of the joke?

>All these newfags

This is a meme from almost 10 years ago.
Fuck off, children.

Memes are stupid and you are stupid for perpetuating them. Stop being stupid.

>This is a meme from almost 10 years ago.
but Edge of Tomorrow only came out a few years ago

You might like the alternate future novel "Replay". The story track several sequences of events all beginning in 1963, but what happens in the succeeding years is different each time.

>catched

never really thought about how horrible that poster is.

>All these newfags

Fuck off, children.

>This is a meme from almost 10 years ago.
but Edge of Tomorrow only came out a few years ago

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

This thread again?

I know right, look how fucking big that clock is, and murray trapped in the clock -- it's just lazy.

>Evanescene
>death metal

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>All these newfags

Fuck off, children.

Did it ever occur to you that repeatedly posting the same serious answer might be part of the joke?

are you trying to meme us here ?

yrtnuoc ym ni VT no ereh yaD gohdnuorG dehctac tsuJ

?emeht 'yad emas eht gnitaeper' siht htiw seivom erom yna ereht si gnirednow m'I dna

.snoitseggus emos emmig tub ..erus rof yaD gohdnuorG sa doog sa toN

.. levart emit fo tros si emeht siht dna .. seivom levart emit evol I

Sup Forums repeats the same day over and over again. Dr Who shill thread, GoT shill thread, Twin Peaks shill thread, etc.

I know right, look how fucking big that clock is, and murray trapped in the clock -- it's just lazy.

>Trapped in a time loop long enough to become a master at the piano
>Just shitpost every single day instead

It's been posted 3 times in the last week by my count, maybe you just don't browse at night.

There is an anime called The Tatami Galaxy where the first two years of the protagonist's college years repeat. Every time the time resets the protagonist joins a different university club and the two years always ends in disaster due to the protagonist's decisions. It mainly deals with the theme of regret over making the wrong decisions in life.