Who is the best gem and why is it Pearl?

Who is the best gem and why is it Pearl?

She was manufactured to please.

This user gets it.

Isn't "she" trans?

Are you retarded? Where in the show does it imply she's a tranny?

Because she's the most interesting.

It's not every day a kid's show has the MC's dead mom's resentful yet loving ex-"lover" as part of the main cast. And they deal with it really well, too.

Trans-what? Gems don't have real gender, because they don't directly reproduce.

Because she's a qt

>tfw you will never meet Pearl after moving to Beach City.
>you will never turn to see her working on some machine.
>she will never notice you staring much to your embarrassment
>she will never smile softly at you making your heart flutter
>she will never stop working and roll her eyes asking

"You just going to stand there or are you going to introduce yourself? "

>you will never smile back to her nervously and say your name.
>she will never say that your name is cool.
>you'll never hang out with her more and more.
>sitting on the beach looking out at the moon over the water
>she will never put her hand on yours
>she will never look to you with her beautiful blue eyes
>she will never lean forward slowly kissing you
>never ;_;

>Isn't "she" trans?

SU is an allegory for the LGBTQ movement and every character is supposed to represent some aspect of LGBTQ.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pearl is supposed to represent the "T" since she's drawn fairly androgenously and could easily be Trans.

But since transgenderism is strictly about personal preference and identification, we'd never know unless we see what's between her legs and that probably won't happen.

dude, Pearl is lesbian as fuuuuuuuuck

I spend a lot of time on Tumblr, and this is the most Tumblr thing I've seen in ages.

That would never happen, bcz she's a rugmuncher.

>Implying she isn't into Steven

Because she murdered Pink Diamond.

>But since transgenderism is strictly about personal preference and identification, we'd never know unless we see what's between her legs and that probably won't happen.

Which is a good lesson.

It shouldn't matter if someone is "trans" or not. If Pearl identifies as female then she is female regardless of what her assigned gender may have previously been.

The show doesn't have to dwell on it because it's commonplace; a nonissue.

She's got a terrible hairline though.

Pearl and Lapis are super cute.

What alienates people are the fat bitch (Amethyst) and the bull dyke (Jasper). No one wants to see fat bitches or bull dykes in their shows.

Jasper is like 6'3 and 300 lbs. Those are stats for a line backer, not a woman.

Honestly, her cranial proportions change so much episode-to-episode, the OP might as well be canon.

Actually, Tumblr just labeled that allegory to the show, while Sugar wanted to show that nothing needs to have a label. Irony's a funny little fuck, isn't it?

Because she tricked Steven and Connie into saying it, AND SHE KNOWS IT THAT LYING BITCH!!!!

>Sugar wanted to show that nothing needs to have a label
she labels herself as bisexual you retard, stop putting words in peoples' mouths

>impying there a "best"
the 3 are garbage
Garnet was made of rape
Pearl was the worst
Amethyst is just tumblr incarnate
>she can make fat jokes , evil jokes
>one make a joke about her
>she gets mad just like tumblr

The reason why waifufags like Pearl is because she's mommy to Steven. Overly concerned, picks up after everyone's shit even if it's unfair, and deep down is emotionally unstable. Neckbeards love her because she could be their servant, and she is one because that's literally the function of a Pearl. Too bad they don't realize what it's actually like to be in a relationship with a personality like that.

Oh and also Lapis because she represents the emo girl with the 'tude from high school with emotional baggage who rejected them.

Shes a rock

What about Peridot?

It wasn't rape.

They were both screaming

Pearl and Lapis are super cute.

What alienates people are the fat bitch (Amethyst) and the bull dyke (Jasper). No one wants to see fat bitches or bull dykes in their shows.

Jasper is like 6'3 and 300 lbs. Those are stats for a line backer, not a woman.

>woman
>genderless and created only for war
you went full retard

Peridot is autism. But I don't think she's terrible and has a much better personality than Lapis or Pearl.

Did you just delete this comment from earlier in the thread and repost it in response to my post specifically? Flattered. Here's your (You) in return.

>10 fucking Steven universe threads at the same time
>they can't even keep it in their own general discussion thread

All of you. Kys.

Jasper is 8'0 at very least.

This is bait, but I'll bite. In this "allegory," what's Steven? How about Connie? Or Greg?

Because she is bestmom, and reminds me of my own mom a bit
Also she's the cutest of the three main CGs

F I V E
I
V
E head

Every time I look at this post I can't stop laughing.

Kys

I'm sorry user and I sympathize. It's the gif that makes it, it's just too funny.

The main theme of Steven Universe is "don't be ashamed of yourself", not "it's evil to have words for things".

I mean, really, recognizing a show's applicability is "labelling" now? This desperate hunt for "hypocrisy" would be more ridiculous than ever now, except that it's impossible for it to get more ridiculous than it already is.

>you will never corner her in the parking lot of Safeway and rape her against her station wagon as baby Steven watches helpless from his booster seat

What the fuck are you talking about

user... LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER

>The main theme of Steven Universe is "don't be ashamed of yourself",

I think you meant:

>Don't be ashamed of yourself unless you're a cisgendered heterosexual white male, in which case you're everything that's wrong with the world

SU really is Tumblr the Animated Series.

That's about %50000 out of character for her friendo.

Except the MC is basically a white male who's in love with her girlfriend.

The other user is right, you people end up BTFO by your own standards when you try and stretch things to suit your argument.

First for the combination of the best traces of each Crystal Gem.

Pearl's head
Amy's hair
Garnet's body type
And Lapis Lazuli's clothes.
But no Peridot.

I'm thinking in doing another one, whitch "parts" of each Gem would you like to combine?

Can't we stay in our general like good children?

Because she is perfection personified. An angel too pure for this world.
Are you retarded

What general? You are aware you are posting on Sup Forums: Steven Universe, right?

All joking aside we had 16 threads in the catalog last I checked, I think we're reaching containment-board levels

>Peridot's mouth expressions
>Opal's body type
>Lapis' hair and nose
>Pearls clothes
>Garnet's third eye

Bring it on.

No. You faggots are just annoying. You can easily keep it in the discussion general thread but the Steven universe fans are so young and autistic they don't know how to. You guys are almost as bad as the pony fags.

This. If you want to give off a bad reputation for a fan base, you guys are doing a great job.

Life is suffering.

I don't care for the show, but honestly who cares if they have a thread or two to discuss it.
Until we have containment threads for Marvel and DC, complaining about generals leaking seems hypocritical.

>Are you retarded

Does the presence of trans characters upset you? Do they make you feel uncomfortable?

Good. They aren't going anywhere.

Ill let you in on the secret. A while ago in a sug thread, someone convinced everyone that sug threads move faster then some boards(don't know if its true or not). This started a discussion on how to get their own board, and a bit after that we started getting tons of su threads. Pretty sure its the same 2-3 people that are trying to be as annoying as possible in order for sug to get its own board.

Then make a Suicide Squad general too, theres 8 fucking threads on it

Which is a film.

That is my new hard to find fetish now, thanks asshole.

Meant to tag

>cisgendered heterosexual white male
So...Greg? This doesn't logic, user.

That's because it'll die off in a day or two, retard. Sugar has been doing this for weeks. And it's annoying as fuck. You fags are shitting up the board.

>in a day or two

>it's been 2 weeks of MOM'S threads

Hello newfag, enjoying your stay?

>So...Greg? This doesn't logic, user.

The way the show is constantly shitting all over Greg and trying to present him as being wrong and terrible certainly points to user's assertion being correct.

I know someone who agrees with you user.

>taking it literally
>using newfag
>not knowing that it will leave sooner than Steven universe since it is a movie

Literal retard.

Jasper is hot as fuck.

>tfw Jasper will never crush your dainty skull between her thighs, laughing at your helplessness

Are you stupid? SUG will last way longer than that you sperg

The movie came out last week, retard. And even before that there was multiple threads about it

yep

we've been seeing that stupid Leto joker face everyday for like a year now

>I was merely pretending to be a newfag

>It will leave sooner

>just like the BatmanvsSuperman threads, oh wait

Next you're gonna tell me you were only pretending to be retarded.

In many ways, it shouldn't matter, but a lot of the new people to transgenderism don't get that Rome can't be built in a day. There's always going to be people who prefer the taste of a biological girl to a socially-accepted-as-girl, and there's no need to tell the Pope to fuck himself with his own shriveled dick for not supporting the trans movement when he's in the seat of a largely conservative religious base.

Discrimination and social labels won't go away, short of mass lobotomies or an alt-left autocracy punishing a vague label of "discrimination" with death. It's a non-issue with some kinks to iron out, that gets a lot of press because of a vocal minority that makes the whole look bad, and having them latch onto an autistic, maternal headcase whose main remembered character traits are "crazy girl who doesn't get social cues or rejection" would reflect poorly on the transgender movement as a whole.

>that makes it justified for use to shit up the board

I knew the smell of summer was coming from these threads

You must be new here, might I interest you in perhaps going to Tumblr or reddit instead with those memes you have.

No it doesn't at least watch the show instead of learning everything from what you glean from the same stupid why Greg attack at men thread that's posted here everyday.

admit it.
pearl looks great with long hair.

All gems are sex organ less girls, what about this is hard to figure out. The trans thing only existed when Steven and Connie fused. Any other semblance of manhood in gems is just being butch because gems can love other gems. No human in the show is depicted as gay or trans yet so technically an all female race or rocks can't be lesbian. You are the one saying they have qualify for a humans definition of a girl. They are asexual beings that have mutual love, Steven only exists because rose was a glitch in the matrix. This isn't me doing some lgbt rant, this is seriously a dumb kids show about a bunch of rocks with skirts and lipstick fighting each other over a bigger rock.

love me some long haired pearl