Netflix calls you and says we need a prequel and sequel to Alien Covenant. Please come up with story lines for us

Netflix calls you and says we need a prequel and sequel to Alien Covenant. Please come up with story lines for us.

What plots do you come up with?

APOLOGIZE

we're not gonna give you ideas. come up with then on your own you little fagflix shill, never come back btw

Prequel: A little girl falls asleep, fade to credits

Sequel: The little girl wakes up crying and tells her parents about the bad dream she had about the alien movies.

I pitch a remake of Aliens but with references to the 80s like neon and stuff, you know synth music and a David Hasselhoff cameo. Plus the crew are all geeky nerds and they will be like shooting trivia and collecting cool merch from other franchises

It's pretty pathetic.
How hard is it to make a good Alien movie anyway? Apparently very hard since they've been failing at making one for 30 years now.

>Mom it was terrible! Alien^3 was plagued by production problems and they ruined the story, then they just kept making more dumb movies and they said they were never going to stop!
>Don't worry sweetie, that could never really happen, just a dream.

>opening scene: full penetration, vaginal. Then we move to small penetration, them more penetration

Can I have my check now pls

What's sad is I would still watch that

>vagina opens
>smaller vagina comes out of it

Sympathetic alien tries to come to earth and make a new life for itself by escaping its violent home planet. The FBI is the antagonist and hunts it down for much of the film. Include TV shots of Drumpfff saying Mexico isn't sending their best as a diner full of fat white males starts applauding.

I'd watch this.

Although sequel needs end-credits scene. WY is real, her father works there and concludes an Exec Meeting where he successfully buys out all employee bonus schemes with slight salary increases.

Ends with the room emptying and he slowly fist pumps with eyes shut/smirk... fade to black..

Try and find a good writer, keep him away from Ridley and get him to collaborate with Blomkamp with his ideas for an Aliens sequel and have him direct.
It's that simple. The problem with Blomkamp is that he got lucky with D9 and hasn't really done anything decent story wise since.

Put your shitty gif away plz

Fug off

why the shitty vibe user I liked the gif fine

I would tell them to let the Alien franchise die already and hang up

>movie opens with shaw and david leaving the planet from prometheus
>ship blows up
>roll credits

Fuck that gay ass shit with "duh android made da aliems". Ridley is a senile piece of shit.

When will anime Pajeets leave this place? Image related

Reminder that he also insists that Deckard was a replicant even though it makes no sense at all
Dude is hellbent on ruining every good thing he ever did

Based fucking loos

I was the guy you replied to and I liked your cheesy gif user, I have no idea why it triggered people so hard.

A Hadley's hope movie dealing with the before and after of the xeno takeover and ending as the marines arrive.

Concerns average joes and people trying to survive then realizing they've been abandoned by Weyland.

Prequel opens with David and that one chick from pronetheus arriving on engineer planet.
Suddenly a wild Burt Reynolds appears and shoots chick in the face with a bow then says something about survival and nature before changing into wolfman and leaping out of the ship.
Rest of prequel follows Burt as a wolfman searching for Arnold Schearzenegers daughter. She's never found
Sequel: Everyone from the entire set if movies post aliens is in a room. It's blown up and we flash to a scene of James Cameron rolling in a money room while Peter Jackson plays the theme from March of the penguins on a trombone
Fin

retarded gif

Original Alien pretty much said all there was to be said. It's a movie that should have never gotten a sequel.

Check'd

Bonus schemes? Don't you mean situations?

WRONG

His vision was so powerful. Damn. Ridley should let this big southafrican guy make the fucking movie. The plot obviating Alien 3 is just great. Imagine the posibilities.

Cameron is a hack.

0 chance the franchise is dead. Fox will wait a few years for the stench of Prometheus and Covenant to wear off, kick Ridley to the curb then either re-boot the franchise or come up with some convoluted way to bring back Ripley. No way they let a tentpole franchise with that kind of audience recognition die off permanently.

Gladiator 2: Prometheus
>It's basically Ben Hur except Jesus is a giant white alien

This is unironically Ridley Scott's explanation why the white dude murdered everybody in Prometheus.

I fucking hate modern Hollywood.
It's so fucking sensitive to retards on Twitter and Facebook.
STOP LISTENING TO NORMIES

Jesus.
Prometheus comes out and it's well liked enough but people say "It doesn't give enough answers about Alien/Aliens".
So Ridley Scott and his producers go "You want answers? Here! Here's everything!"
And then they sit back and expect everyone to love their movie.
But they don't.

Because people don't know what the fuck they want. Giving people explanations for why things exist in a horror movie is fucking stupid. That's like screenwriting 101 and Hollywood is throwing out basic lessons like that out the window because Twitter retards are slapping their sticky mitts on their keyboard and shitting out complaints.

>The plot obviating Alien 3 is just great

I'm far more of a fan of Alien, but I'm more or less OK with Aliens...it's what they did to 3 that started the shit rolling down the hill. Every movie has been progressively worse since then and there's no saving it now short of a complete reboot.

I don't pick up my phone if it's a number I don't recognize.

Apart from how it fucks over the characters from Aliens what's wrong with 3

the aliens were just trying to take back their planet from the invading humans

Promenteus was not "well liked nouhg", it was rightfully trashed as being the mess that it is.

And Covenant didn't answer many questions, all it did was make everything more convoluted and cluster fucked. They're both abortions of films that should never have gotten made.

The real question is what's good about it?

It's just flat and boring.
They do nothing with the religious symbolism (oh nooo Ripley kills herself at the end to save everyone what a shock).
They do nothing with the meaning of "good/bad" thing.

It's like Fincher wanted to make Dante's Inferno in space and with an Alien.
But barely tried beyond putting in the basic pieces

There's nothing explicitly wrong with the movie. It works fine. But there's nothing special about it. There's a monster, there's some people. They fight for a while with each other then work together to kill the monster.

i always laugh when people like you cant make it past the pleb filter. does every movie have to hold you hand every second?

WRONG

Lol this senile fuck got BTFO by capekino

>tentpole franchise

Since fucking WHEN.

fuck netflix and fuck black people

I'm confused. Is that guy a robot or something?

It's like you need to stop redditspacing and go back from whence you came you stupid fuck.

kek

Magneto. It's a cross-franchise promotion for the Aliens/X-Men extended universe.

The guy has been losing it over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if soon he tried to say Maximus didn't really die at the end of Gladiator or something equally retarded.

New IP when?

Reddit spacing is when every line has a space between it.
Learn what things actually mean before you parrot them like a child

To this day I don't understand the hard-on people have about the cardboard space marines of Aliens. It was a fun flick, but the characters Cameron created weren't that great.

Keep damaging controlling you stupid ass fucking redditor Alien 3 hating BITCH!

please user. I didn't really pay attention in the beginning.

Anybody else hate that girl who locked the black girl with the alien?

Marines vs Engineers vs Xenomorphs vs David

The braindead capeshit eating people want ALIENS not ALIEN

It has a better chance at being good than anything Ridley makes.

A new alien that only kill white cis males.

>Anybody else hate that girl who locked the black girl with the alien?
Yeah, she was a stupid selfish cunt, but a lot of people would be in that situation.

"Well liked"

Posters on IMDB and Sup Forums wrote better stories than the turd Prometheus gave us

Since Aliens.

Let's kill them slowly

Deckard is a replicant now according to Blade Runner 2049

A group of monkeys could make a better story than Prometheus had.

You just shut your whore mouth

Blomkamp has done nothing to prove he's capable of making a good "Alien" movie. "District 9" was a fluke.

Have an Alien infestation hit a futuristic Blade Runner-style city

Aliens Vs Predators Vs Engineers

Set in space, slasher style, one of the twists is 95% of the humans are replicant used as bait by Weyland Yutani to capture one of the 3 aliens

It'll print money

The franchise has been meh because the filmmakers refuse to switch the formula up. It's always "people on spaceship/space station stalked". Predator knew enough to set Predator 2 in ghetto LA.

Got to hand it to Harrison Ford tho literally crashing his legacy with no fucks given

Prometheus grossed $400 million and even Covenant managed $232 million.

fuck you niggers, covenant was great

If he really agrees to make Deckard a replicant I would be surprised, maybe when he did Force Awakens he decided fuck it, just cash in, send the grandkids to Harvard and who cares about these 80s movies anyway.

People were hyped for Prometheus and it let them down. That reflected directly on why Covenant did so little.

The leak said he's a prototype one with longer lifespan don't know if it's true or not

>Predator knew enough to set Predator 2 in ghetto LA.
But it was still the same formula, just in a city. I don't think a change in setting would Alien. Hell, Alien 3 was on a prison planet, and Alien covenant spent a majority of the run time on whatever engineer world that was.

Alien and Aliens were successful in large part because they were on a shoestring budget, though.>85342846
This makes me sick, honestly.

You're correct but Covenant is still going to break even or turn a minor profit. The There's still interest there, Fox just needs to get its shit together

>crashing his legacy of starring in schlocky pop culture 70s-80s movies by staring in schlocky pop culture 2010s movies

>Aliens
>shoestring budget

Can we all agree, now that the dust has settled, that Ridley Scott is a hack that got lucky with Alien?

It's a Netflix gig so it will have a lot of interspecies sex with the xenomorph, and it will preach tolerance and how the alien species will strengthen our society with diversity.

I think it was great and i'm a very excited to see the sequel. Maybe the bring back Sigourney Weever.

like Alien but all of the actors constantly apologize for Prometheus and Covenant

Aliens confirms all the colonists were accounted for (cocooned) and then the place was nuked form orbit

Where the fuck is the bluray rip? We are in the end of July already ffs.

>wanting to watch it in the first place

don't watch it man
im trying to forget it at this point

Jokes on you, Ive watched it in the cinema and actually liked it.

>"Franchise always sounds like a vaguely not-very-nice word, because it means making money. And there’s nothing wrong with making money in the film industry – in fact it’s what it’s all about"

I guess this answers every questions.

>They do nothing with the religious symbolism
The Christian themes are surprisingly perfect, Fiorina 161 is literally a fallen world, with all the fire, furnaces and sinners it's basically Hell. 161 being a reference to 616, a variant of the number of the Beast. The alien becomes satanic as depicted in Revelation, it's even called the Dragon and the Beast and is trapped in the Pit before being released and bringing about the end times. Ripley is basically carrying an antichrist, the ultimate culmination of the series' theme of perverted motherhood, she hates her baby and would literally rather die than give birth. It even ends up in a lake of fire, from Revelation. The company scientists are depicted as angels, with flowing white robes coming down from "heaven". Except they're the bad guys and the people in Hell (Fiorina) are the good guys. The black dude gives a speech about rebirth while the Alien is born from the dead ox, a combination of christ-like imagery and Old Testament animal sacrifice, but perverted into an evil version of those two.

I unironically enjoy all Alien movies. Of course some of them are better than the others, Alien and Aliens being the best ones, but I like all Alien movies in general. So far the worst of them is Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. It went completely off road and felt like a Dawson's Creek episode with Alien sideplot. It was still a passable movie.

Alien: Covenant suffered from pretty much all the same problems as Prometheus, but if you watch them side by side, they're alright. I agree with RLM when they said the weakest part of Covenant were the Alien parts in spaceship. That kinda sucked and lasted for like 15 minutes, so there wasn't even time to build up tension for that. It felt like they just slapped that shit there because people were complaining how Prometheus didn't have enough ayylamaos. I did like the white pale alien bath scene, that was fucking terrifying.

I just wish they didn't fuck up the jockey aka space elephant man in Prometheus like they did. It was this mysterious creature that only appeared for few minutes in the original Alien movie, and it impressed the audience so much that they kept talking about it for decades. I was imagining them as something so alien to us that our minds couldn't even comprehend what they would had looked alive. We just saw the torso, he could've had spider legs or some kind of worm tail for all we know, but then Prometheus came and showed us it was just a space suit and the jockeys are actually bald humanoids. Even the cheesy as fuck comics made the jockeys seem more fantastic.

My pitch is literally just Alien stretched out to a 13 episode season. Go ahead and warm that Emmy up for me.

The success of alien reled mostly on Giger's work.

Now it's just another monster movie. Except nothing happens until the last 20 minutes. Oh and you have a 15 minutes flute playing scene between two gaybots.

I mean, he's not wrong. Superhero films are mostly garbage corporate product catering to the ADHD generation, and completely forgettable within a day of seeing them.

However, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones: "no story", "non-reality of the situation" and "bad" are all terms I could use to describe parts of Prometheus and all of Covenant. He clearly still knows how to shoot a film, everything he makes LOOKS beautiful still, but he really needs to work with better screenwriters, or have them forced upon him. A good editor too.

That is where hollywood starts to hit the wall. A 100M+$ movie have the same scenario of a 40 mn long tv show episode. People legitimatly loose interest in cinema. They want more.

I would just make a 50/50 slow horror movie to pure rambo action with the neat hybrid aliens

People's lack of creativity / options in what to do on a Saturday night will keep it alive no matter how crap it gets. It's one of the few things you're allowed to do with free time that doesn't require being rich.