OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution
nature.com/articles/nature12886.epdf?referrer_access_token=08h7xySlMMu9aEg8-cTo7tRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0N0tHdYS5pkvDUNWxBenpOfrI7ayt7N6BghCJLPFhu1ixyzkteqKd1chB_t4Mt72HMdF0GdY3suK-XeP0jIqhN5h5vrUuS_VxwdIrsxAhlp1DL4MwgvzUzbWUC5cIGGQnc6BWOIW9TLQqeOu6rv50ktK7R5DjJid7ouLFDPap7cRMO2tXOxQ1qfkpuyb-hLUThTQxX9mf17r2e1zbq--_4_RuuKtN2GLRsvx3YY1Y-e8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude looks like an Injun.

Looks like Norman Reedus doing blackface

>modern briton

What exactly makes this so funny?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA AAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

I CAN'T BREATH

I CAN'T FUCKING BREARH

>his entire race got wiped out thanks to diversity and immigration

>See we were always diverse !!!!!!!!! #openourborders

>(And That's A Good Thing!)

>The first modern briton
LE 0% FACE

>americans so fucking stupid to realise the majority of the white people in their 3rd world nation came from britain and is also this black cunts ancestor

christ you cunts are dumb

Unironically German heritage, dumb mutt.

>ancestor
descendant*

who's the idiot now

>ancestor
Lay off the gas fumes, dumb abo.

Euros are niggers anyway, im happy to belong in Yellow family instead black

ancient germans also looked like this you mong

ya got me
original thinker there mate.
and there you have it, UK has a brain, americunts too dumb to realise that all people originally looked something like that.

Defend your cuckstamp, slave.

>Y-youre guys are m-mutts like m-m-me right????

CHI

No one called you a mutt you insecure bellend.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA

t. goystamp

original

i knew the american education system was shit, but this shit? i am surprised. better lower the standards i guess.

EVERYONE CAME FROM AFRICA ORIGINALLY, YOU DUMB FUCK AMERICAN

you have internet, use it, you fucking moron.

You actually believe that tripe? Jesus.

>WE WUZ NIGCERS N SHIET
the power of australian shitposting

more believable than god making us 3000 years ago in a garden with a talking snake, yes. you dumb fundo fuck heads.

>you either believe in creationism or africanism
Australian discourse

I know Cheddar is just a town, but Cheddar Man is such a cool name. It's impossible for me to not associate him with cheese.

do go on then?

so do a significant majority of academics in the relevant fields, who you're apparently much smarter than

but yeah let me trust some meme-spouting retard from Sup Forums over scientific consensus

And the internets loving it

t. cheddarman

its strange that its so hard to find the original source of this study and their methodology
a lot of these ancient genetic studies are really hard to pin down (in terms of finding the original papers) and many times their methods are pretty weak

la creatura...

>humans came from Africa
depends what you define as "human"
there were other beings termed "proto-humans" all over the world long before Africans migrated out, many of these skeletal remains we discover from LONG before the supposed migration (200, 000 year sor more) are anatomically identical to modern man, or at least incredibly close to it.

beyond this they don't take into account the amount of shared DNA between various humanoids, if humans and chimps share 95% of their DNA, does that mean humans are chimps or that we share a common ancestor.

now imagine how much DNA is shared between a Neanderthal and an African hominid or a Denisovan or a homo erectus

Europeans have neanderthal DNA, Asians have Denisovan plus some (mainland Chinese mostly) have a bit of neanderthal as well due to genetic drift from the steppe.
the genetic data on both of these groups is lacking to build a clear picture of what we really are, the most used "neanderthal" DNA is actually a hybrid of neanderthal-denisovan from eastern Eurasia so not a reliable marker for either group as a pure sample.

psychologically Europeans are more similar to neanderthals for the most part than they are to ancient African homo-sapiens, while Asians are an even stranger mix due to the 3/4 species existing here plus the far more severe pressure of the ice age in Asia, even then we see many Asians are very similar to the Denisovans, south Asians and aboriginals being the most similar

lmao

Lmao

Most people don't really understand genetics and get confused between incorrectly conflated terms, such as yourself. It's a complex study.

>It's a complex study
a complex study they never link to so we can;t read their results or their methodology
Genetics is a complex thing which is why you shouldn't take these clickbait articles with zero useful information at face value

whiter than you ahmed

Vietnam Tom is right. Neanderthal DNA is what separates blacks from the rest of humanity. Despite all the propaganda memes about neanderthals, it's not hard to see how literally every other group has been much more successful than blacks.

The most successful blacks on the planet live in the USA and were raped by slaveowners until they were ~25% white.

>literally 10%
>"whiter than you"

>Europeans have neanderthal DNA, Asians have Denisovan plus some
>neanderthal DNA is what separates blacks from the rest of humanity
Read this before you two idiots keep embarrassing yourselves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

Isn't this literally proving that shitskins are inferior and less evolved?

Maybe if you derive your understanding of evolution from trashy sci-fi and videogames. Evolution is a wholly reactionary force to changes in climate or surroundings.

That's all fine and dandy you leaf-ridden retard but neanderthal DNA has been tested already. The only group that does not have it is blacks living in Africa.

>neanderthal DNA has been tested already
You didn't even read it did you? Different species can have the same/similar gene expression based on environmental factors especially if they are closely related.

yes I know about this, which is why i am saying what makes these populations unique is their ancestry leading back to these ancient hominids who developed alongside homo sapiens in Africa rather than some gigantic migration across the entire world, and that the "shared" DNA we see is due to the fact that these hominids were incredibly close genetically to one another as it was to the point where they could viably interbreed.
the only thing that changed is as humans spread out these populations intermixed, especially in Eurasia due to the Steppe

meanwhile outlying regions remained separate from this exchange

are you an English teacher or that white supremacist gay singaporean?

>where they could viably interbreed.
This is where your theory drifts into nonsense territory. See

>convergent evolution, where two species evolve similar traits in similar environments, is why Neanderthal DNA is present in most humans
I'm not even agreeing with the racist shit in this thread but that statement is undeniably wrong, humans and Neanderthals mated frequently.
t. Biologist

what the fuck do whites think they are?
do you guys seriously think you people are so special you were fabulously white skinned and blue eyed like modern white "models" even from the very start?
we all were cavemen during cavemen age
grow the fuck up you retards

This is like 5 day old news. Why are you still posting this?

It's literally Neanderthal DNA, it didn't randomly appear because of similiar conditions. Modern humans and Neanderthals are fucking subspecies of homo sapiens, they bred together and there are well conserved mitochondrial DNA sequences proving this.

>Different species can have the same/similar gene expressio
Have you even bothered researching any anthropology, at all? Serious question

nature.com/articles/nature12886.epdf?referrer_access_token=08h7xySlMMu9aEg8-cTo7tRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0N0tHdYS5pkvDUNWxBenpOfrI7ayt7N6BghCJLPFhu1ixyzkteqKd1chB_t4Mt72HMdF0GdY3suK-XeP0jIqhN5h5vrUuS_VxwdIrsxAhlp1DL4MwgvzUzbWUC5cIGGQnc6BWOIW9TLQqeOu6rv50ktK7R5DjJid7ouLFDPap7cRMO2tXOxQ1qfkpuyb-hLUThTQxX9mf17r2e1zbq--_4_RuuKtN2GLRsvx3YY1Y-e8Q

Enough with the "same expression" sophistry. It's already been tracked. Only a retard doesn't know this common knowledge.

Reading.

you're saying there was zero interbreeding?
that seems far less likely mr sponegbob meme reaction

Yes