How do we achieve unity bros?

How do we achieve unity bros?

kys pan arabist scum

there can be no unity until the jew is removed

Heheh is that fear I smell little Jewish boy?

Why are Somalia, Djibouti and Comoros included?

Other way around. Can't remove the Jew until we unite to form superpower and obtain nuclear weapons

ارمي نفسك في بئر يا اووووراكي
lol

Or maybe Arabs need to collectively stop sucking their own dicks and expecting the muslim world to kneel before them becuz muh "we hadz the prophet n shiet" all the while being so shit at war that you can't even defeat a nation the size of New Jersey.

>mfw new jersey contributed to modern innovations more than all ''arab''states together

>non-Arab Muslim thinks his role in life isn't to be a slave to Arabs

>>non-Arab Muslim thinks his role in life isn't to be a slave to Arabs
yeah keep that attitude diaspora retard , are you even fluent at arabic?

this mentality is why there exist many a people in the Muslim world who hate modern ""arabs"". Honestly I had originally thought only non-African Arabs arabs were like this, but the last time my half-Morrocan cousin came to visit she was already talking about arab exceptionalism at age 12. It's a disease.

do arabs actually consider mauritania and its people arab? i thought they were just derided as ni**ers

maghrebi pan arabists are cringy racist cucks, when america makes me a military dictator in the maghreb , I will kill them all

Not on my watch diasporashit.

What is like being Arab and have dozens and dozens of cuck races at your disposition that will do anything for you?

Well then the Jews are your best friends Wh*te boy

I noticed that most people tend not to be Muslim after experiencing what Arabs are actually like.
We should set up some sort of service that provides home grown Arabs to interact with Muslim's around the globe.

You'll see deconversions by the millions in the first year alone.

lel what half of them fucking hate each other

Western S*hara and Morocco can't even get along.

How the fuck do you expect Syria, Qatar, UAE, LIbya, and Saudis to get along?

The hate isn't that extreme, Arabs were chill back in the days of the prophet and really up until mongol invasions. I just hate how many of them say stupid stuff like "you have to wear [arab garb] to be good muslim","of course [non-Arab muslim country] should support [arab country]", "support your [non-Arab Muslim country]? but you're not Arab!" or worst of all, " Allah has chosen Arabs above other people, why else would he give us the prophet!?".

I get from a religious perspective Arabians may think they're special but they've never really done anything remotely impressive in 1000+ years.

Even now half of the Arabian world is hanging on only thanks to oil money while the other half is a wasteland

Don't be fulled by it's size. Israel is holly land protected by God.

w*stern s*hara does not exist.

Pretty good especially when you consider the fact I'm not even Muslim but by virtue of being Arab the non-Arab Muslims are still at my beck and call

None identify as Arabs.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVAHAHA