>Europe can not even maintain a proper dress code in mission control
>Meanwhile America is putting sports cars in space

modern "hip" companies don't care about dress code

white shirt and tie and engineers will never come back

>and
for*

>the virgin euro
>the chad murican

I don't see a shirt covered in half naked ladies in that image.

you may not like it but this is what peak performance look like

Meanwhile the only enemy of SpaceX on market is Russia and NASA suck dicks

the government literally is paying spacex and it funds nasa...they are not competitors
whatever spacex does with their launchers nasa is not going to need to do

they are just not rated for people so nasa has to send their astronauts to kazakhstan

i mean your state can't even control your shitty industry lol

hmm? the shuttle was way over budget and it was designed that way to pretty much extinguish the need for a suitable replacement
by the 1990s most of the supporting industry for space shuttle was private, nasa only controlled launch and housing them, if you guys remember the live broadcasts of the last few launches they explained how much of the process equipment and even support training was contracted out

>i'm a faggot more concerned with image than results
kys

That's the point.
Americans can't into space because their government is retarded.

it was a counter argument to op
stop butting in, it's not your business, go suck euro dick somewhere else

america is broke, stop supporting rebels

Look who is talking. Literal 3rd world bydlo is trying to prove something. You don't even have government. Just Putin.

3rd worls that has space
checkmate american pig

It is far from checkmate, faggot. Your shitty space industry was created by Germans. All of your own dumb scientists were sent to Gulag lmao. You are shit. Deal with that.

That shirt is just British banter, which Americans of course can't handle.

>Your shitty space industry was created by Germans
is there any historical fact (proof) to back up your words? There are none. Learn some history before making stupid posts Rodriguez

WTF WHERES THE BLACK WOMEN!!??
FUCKING BIGOTS

its called an open forum cuckold

big strong americans saving the day as usual

Who cares, engineers are all cocksucking faggot fucks nowadays.

The field went to utter shit the second it became full of dudebro normies who just shruggingly went into it because they didn't know what else to do and they heard it "gives you a guaranteed well-paying job with only a bachelor's".

The average mechanical engineering graduate nowadays doesn't even know how how a fucking lathe works, let alone how to operate one (and what's worse is that they unironically think that such "manual labor" is below them).

>you will never be part of a rocket engineering team forwarding the progress of your entire species into the cosmos

WTF NEEDS MORE DIVERSITY!!!

You lying piece of shit, you copied V2 from germans because you couldn't create enough thrust on your own, the whole fucking army of german engineers were forced to work in Russia after ww2. Of course Americans also got German technology and better engineers. So you stupid commies got cucked as usual.

I didn't even read your posts amerimutt but i already know that you are butthurt as usual because Russia is obviously more succsessful at space industry in both commercial and manned launches than America with it's rusty rockets or spacex aka Musk media toy