Anyone else hyped for Thor Ragnarok? Looks like fucking Flash Gordon or some shit

Anyone else hyped for Thor Ragnarok? Looks like fucking Flash Gordon or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZSAnsnt1SI&list=PLHtwX4-8oM-g0pQqRDRWnRcJn8xepIMHY&index=2)
screenrant.com/captain-marvel-movie-origins-green-lantern/
youtu.be/YKanMhJzM5A
streamable.com/zeuhc)
streamable.com/zeuhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks fun

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That imagery and the use of Magic Sword got me a little bit interested, and I hate the first two Thor movies.

Unironically yes. Marvel finally did Thor right.

Does Hemsworth even lift anymore?

>_______ or some shit

I wonder what race/socio-economic class the OP belongs to.

Do you know who else feels like fucking Flash Gordon?

Your mom

Cause my name is Gordon

But friends call me Flash

I unironically love Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok and will definitely see it in theaters.

Looks amazing

No and part of the reason is Tom Hiddleston is a fag. Does anyone really think he's playing his character correctly? He feels like a parody of himself than a trickster. I can see him whipping out his iphone and talking about Kanye.

It looks ok, I have a horrible feeling Tessa Thompson is gonna ruin every scene she's in. I just can't stand that cunt's face.

well, that isn't the scene I would have used to represent how it looks like Flash Gordon, but yeah that actually has me interested in a Thor movie for once.

Who manufactures the Hulk's pants?

He was playing him correctly in Thor 1. After he's been playing what tumblr wants Loki to be rather than the actual Loki.

Fuck outta here, cracker

>that hulk
Jesus fucking christ

I feel like you're being a trickster here.

I guess it reminded me of this, along with the metal music

Actually looks epic

That scene is Snyder as fuck

>tfw when you wanted just one good thor movie
>just once let him unleash his actual power level
>tfw it never happened

feels fucking bad.

ah, that makes more sense.

The scene with Thor and Loki blasting goons in a weird sci-fi palace looking set is what really got me.

It's a shame because the poster looked nice with all the vibrant colors

I just showed my wife this picture, keep in mind she's never watched a marvel movie, and she said she preferred dark style to coloeful because, in her words the color tone is "depressing and melancholy, but distinct and unique" whereas color's changes make the movie look "bland and boring, like a tv commercial."

Kinda worried guys

>along with the metal music
?
It sounds like the usual 80s electronic score that Taika puts in his movies

shills detected

Consider divorce.

If anyone was curious, the music in the trailer is Magic Sword - In the face of evil.

Saving this, good pasta material.

I don't care for the black washing of a white character with a woman who can't act and clearly only got the role for diversity points.

Also the character designs are really stupid looking, especially Goldblum

>Fenrir and Surtr unleashed for Ragnarok
I don't read the comics, are they in there as well?

So she likes more color? BBC gal confirmed.

That's some awful CGI right there

Surtr is, dunno about Fenrir

you should be worried, having conversations with an imaginery woman about capeshit, it's not good bro.

talk to her about something meaningful.

As if you could do better

There is a massive difference between these scenes and the tv tier scenes.

I do care. I mean at least cast a good black actress.

It's 70s rock you fucking post-millennial faggot. Teaser had Led Zeppelin music. Ever hear of them? They were pretty popular.

>Tom Hiddleston is a fag.
He dated Taylor Swift...

Is Fenrir a dog? If so I think I saw it in the trailer.

He's a wolf that will swallow the sun.

>Teaser had Led Zeppelin music.
Did you know that this isn't the teaser?
Did you know that the director used a similar synth score for his last film (youtube.com/watch?v=lZSAnsnt1SI&list=PLHtwX4-8oM-g0pQqRDRWnRcJn8xepIMHY&index=2) and his first film was literally about a kid growing up in the 80s?

For publicity, man. How naive are you?

So they are putting videogame songs in their movies now? Marvel movies are in their "ironic shlock" phase.

Did they find some old Cylon helmet props in a warehouse?

You actually think those tabloid "relationships" are real? I bet they never spent time together without photographers present

It looks fun but they definitely fucked up by not casting Katheryn Winnick as Valkyrie. Or Katee Sackhoff.

Why does disney refuse to put more of their budget into cgi?

Yeah, he def stuck his dick in this just for the publicity, he's secretly a raging homo, amirite? ;)

Celebrities are never people who seek relationships with other human people. It never happens, TMZ told me.

I thought that too

I dln't live my life automatically thinking that every celebrity is out to pull a ruse game on me. This isn't the early 2000s anymore, there most certainly are tabloid bullshit stories but it's not like actors don't date.

looks like typical marvel shite except for dredd's cameo

They spend PLENTY of money on it, they just rush everything. They rush through principal photography, so they're not actually planning their shots/angles well for the effects to look good, they just assume "we'll do everything in post." And then they rush through post-production, too.

You can't make that stuff look good just by throwing more money at it. You need skilled artists/animators, and they need TIME to do quality work.

But it doesn't matter. They realized a long time ago that their audience doesn't give a fuck about quality craftsmanship. That's why they stopped working with real directors too - they're too demanding, and the audience doesn't care either way. As long as it's got Robert Downey Jr in an Iron-Man suit, y'all will buy millions and millions of tickets.

And Olivia Munn is dating Rodgers so he can't be gay either :^)

It looks like some shit allright.

All you are doing is just speculating he's gay based on literally nothing. Are you autistic?

>quipping barely 5 seconds into the trailer
Absolutely dropped.

>I HATE QUIPS BECAUSE IT IS A Sup Forums MAYMAY

Why would Hiddleston need to pretend he's not gay?

>Celebrities are never people who seek relationships with other human people.
Of course they do, but that's not what this was. People in real relationships tend to want a little bit of space & privacy to be together. They don't have a photo-shoot with People Magazine every time they go on a date. I dunno if he did it because he's gay, I think he did it for publicity, to jump up to a higher level of "celebrity" and make a massive audience of teen girls aware of his existence. It boosted his marketability. He was angling for the role of James Bond at the time, it makes a lot of sense.

HE STOOD ALONE

You talk to fish?

>other human people
>Taylor Swift

>I LOVE QUIPS BECAUSE Sup Forums DOESN'T

Disney's damage control crew leaves a lot to be desired these days

>Marvel isn't embarrassed of their characters

screenrant.com/captain-marvel-movie-origins-green-lantern/

>changes the entire origin story of one of their characters due to being embarrassed at how it's a ripoff of a DC character
>resorts to making kitschy, cheesy perspectives of their space characters in GotG and Thor 3 after they became embarassed at the reception of the first two

many thanks

This whole post is just autistic headcanon. Not once did they ever have a photoshoot together, they were just followed by reporters.

Do you fantasize that he's gay or something? Christ...

Because James Bond can't be gay

Nobody seems to be talking about this here.
youtu.be/YKanMhJzM5A

I think I'll see it in IMAX

>just like my anime!!!!

Looks like they are trying to use shitty cgi as filler for the lack of good writing.

Cringed reading your post

Says who?

Only Gen-Xers read the filename in his voice.

>literally none of these posts are even about Disney
What must it be like to be so paranoid to the point where any opinion you dislike is a shill? I wish Disney paid me to shill at autists. It would be the easiest job in the world. Worthwile if it triggers you.

Cringed? Really? You have empathy? You don't belong on Sup Forums n00b. Best leave.

>just now noticing this after around 20 Marvel movies

(((tips)))

I honestly don't watch them. I only shitpost in these threads occasionally.

Trailer looks amazing. Hela looks like the best villain in the MCU.
Its probably the best capeshit trailer ever, and since its released around the same time the Infinity War trailer got leaked.
>(streamable.com/zeuhc)
And Ragnarok looks better in almost every god damn way.
Marvel has fucked itself.

I'm still watching both, but Ragnaroks trailer, had thor steal infinity war's thunder. Pottery really.

where is Jormungandr, that giant snake? Thor fight him and both thor and jormungandr die in the fight .

>face of evil starts playing

Jesus Christ imagine being a grown man and *screaming* because the Marvel Studios logo appears

Fucking hell we need a new world war

>I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!

>streamable.com/zeuhc
wtf, these faggots and women scream like little kids. is just capeshit,nobody is going to die, maybe vision or another superhero who nobody give a fuck die and that's it.

Fuck that. Won't do it fast enough. We need a new black plague.

And the wall of "WOOO" every time they saw people from differing movies on the same screen made me hate humanity. These people are sad fucking sheep. No wonder why Marvel can make a billion+ dollars for everything they shit out.

I think I'm a millennial but but an early one.