Do amerifats really drink this much alcohol while at work?

Do amerifats really drink this much alcohol while at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5F9_7XyaQQ
nbcnews.com/id/34485233/ns/health-behavior/t/whiskey-hangover-worse-vodka-study-says/
qz.com/762868/giving-up-alcohol-opened-my-eyes-to-the-infuriating-truth-about-why-women-drink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 60's were a different time, most professions frown upon drinking on the job now.

No, just ad executives from the 60's.

Even in the show they remark on the fact that everyone in that office is basically an alcoholic.

not openly
you generally just keep a flask in your drawer and take swigs when no one is around to get through the day

God I wish.

No. Its frown upon.

Blue collar workers never drank on the job but executives/white collar would have martini filled lunches and nice liquor cabinet in their office for clients and fellow co workers.

>tfw 60's will never return again

why even live?

even after roger had 2 heart attacks he just switched to vodka because clear spirits were thought to be "healthier"

>not openly
>you generally just keep a flask in your drawer and take swigs when no one is around to get through the day

literally no one does that, how autistice are you?

Why does working drive men to drink?

t. Neet

>you generally just keep a flask in your drawer and take swigs when no one is around

wtf

That's called alcoholism and you need some help. Seek counseling.

And no, OP. But a lot of companies have Happy Hour Fridays now, or a two days a week where you can drink during lunchtime in the office.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5F9_7XyaQQ

>you generally just keep a flask in your drawer and take swigs when no one is around to get through the day

>take swigs when no one is around

>no one is around

this is next level autism

A drink at lunch as a special treat isn't too unusually. Besides that, not really.

I'm a fucking professional, so yes.

Idk about healthier but drinking vodka gives you pretty much no hangover. I used to get hammered on a fifth of whiskey and the hangover when I woke up, dude, can't even explain how bad they were. Then switched to vodka and hangovers are extremely mild. You just feel groggy and slightly depressed.

why do euroserfs think everything they see on tv is true?

everything in the picture can still be obtained

My boss let's us drink at the end of the day. People usually do it before in secret tho so long as he doesn't know, were all dandy

What the fuck does his drinking have to do with Aspergers? Stop saying that literally everything is "autistic", do you even know what the word means? Fucking children.

I read an interview of an old adman a while ago. He had worked in the Madison Avenue agencies back in the day and he stated that if anything, the series downplayed how much they drank.

Advertisement world was fueled with alcohol.

>euroserfs
'education"

tone down the autistic ranting, sperg

they only know 50 words of english, give them a break.

>Being nostalgic for something you have only seen on tv

Fuck off

I wish

long-term exposure to television does wonders for the mind.

If you need alcohol to get through a day's work without having a breakdown then you probably have autism. The fact that you that need to hide your drinking (assuming it isn't against company rules) shows that you utterly lack self-confidence too.

I think what you said in your first post might be true, but this seems more like an alcohol addiction problem rather than anything I'd consider normal

Nice anecdote, but you're wrong. Hangovers are largely caused by dehydration, as ethanol is a diuretic.

Alcoholism is autistic is what you are saying, your vocabulary is so minuscule that you can only attribute ideas with memes you have learned on this website. Do you also use cancer as an adjective in the real world without understanding how much that makes actual humans dislike you?

Well do you drink as hard as me? If not then shut the fuck up. Whiskey has ethanol+ a bunch of other shit that gives it its color and taste. That other shit also fucks up your hangover. Pfft fucking amateurs.

Go drink some tea and describe your subsequent hangover. Or better, post links to studies backing up your anecdotal bullshit.

My grandpa was an ad exec/artist in the 50s and 60s. He wasn't as extreme as in Mad Men, but he drank, smoked and cheated on his wife with secretaries.

I didn't really know much about him when he was alive, just that he played golf every day, belonged to some prestigious country club and regularly hung out with the Golden Girls. We found out about all his debauchery from a journal he kept with love letters from secretaries and pics of him drinking at work with celebrities and shit. Wish I could have learned more about him, he died when I was like 8.

t.17 year old cunt who drinks beer and thinks he's hard.
kys my man

Working retail most people under 30 and the older dudes drank on the job, we kept flasks and stuff or would go out to the car to mix or have a couple tallboy at lunch.

Working service industry some of us drink but most are high on weed or take adderall for busy weekend shifts.

I doubt it's common any more in white collar settings.

Yes, but in the restroom stall crying/

it was a different time, where misogyny was high as fuck, patriarchy was ruling, and where white women had to fuck black guy in secrecy, because it was illegal and frowned upon. Today however that's changed, and racist shit like this is not happening today. Mad Men is cautionary tale, it tells us we're better today. And that's a good thing

And here is the link to a study you dumb fucking cunt. You should learn to stfu when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

nbcnews.com/id/34485233/ns/health-behavior/t/whiskey-hangover-worse-vodka-study-says/

You can still dress like a dweeb and have hotdogs with your boring racist family, user.

Television and movies embrace drug culture too much, especially the alcohol plus painkiller combo.

Anytime you see a person who says he or she has a headache, they joke about taking a painkiller and then drinking it down with alcohol.

It's probably still fairly common in white collar jobs that aren't for nerds. It's just that most people on Sup Forums that have good jobs do nerd shit like engineering or programming.

can he though, whites aren't really allowed to be racist

Of course you can. Just move out to a rich white suburb. Everyone is low key racist as fuck.

>not waiting until someone is about to walk in to take swigs so that they know
>50s will never return
>posts pic of the 50s

I genuinely thought that most people in European countries drink at work all the time. Is that not true?

no

Yeah, when no one is around so you're not caught drinking on the job. Out of the things to take issue with I don't know why you'd single out that he isn't downing booze in front of his boss.

Hello no. These guys were basically freemasons in a way. Average joe fuckhead gets canned right on the spot if he's caught.

>50s will never return
>posts pic of the 50s
What did he mean by this

Huh. I thought it was more accepted there. Like how you guys generally get more vacation time.

you realise there are over 30 different european countries right?

>whites aren't really allowed to be racist
then why does Sup Forums exist?

Yeah but I meant the ones with big cities.

He must be talking about the ones that matter, not the ones that will have your arms and legs cut off for touching pork.

the "big cities" are globalist cultureless shitholes that copy america as best they can

Maybe so but do you even have jobs that can be described as white collar in whatever rural village you live in?

not sure what point you're trying to make

This thread isn't about working as a laborer or whatever.

exactly which is why i'm saying our big cities are copy pastes of your nigger infested shitholes where you claimed drinking alcohol on the job was frowned upon

Serious question about Europe. Are the rural villages outside of the major cities basically medieval tier? As an American that's honestly mind blowing to me.

>Blue collar workers never drank on the job
Yes, they did. There used to be a lot of drinking on construction sites. In the last 20 years, however, they've really cracked down on it.
t. oldfag that used to work in construction

not anymore than yours are, the only difference is the buildings are ancient

Yeah but even in tiny rural American towns there's still modern convenience stores, Walmart, decent internet and satellite television.

infrastructure is on average far better in europe m8

Can someone post that recent story about an all female office and how much drinking they do during the day 'just to get through it'

nevermind found it lel

qz.com/762868/giving-up-alcohol-opened-my-eyes-to-the-infuriating-truth-about-why-women-drink/

for all the anons who think heavy drinking doesnt exist in the modern workplace

It doesn't sound like she works in an all-female office.

lol he got btfo and quit the thread

are you ok, user?

to amejicans think everything they see on Sup Forums is true?

I'm the guy from the second reply. Not sure why you linked me.

What powers of clairvoyance were bestowed upon you that let you determine who is racist and who is not?

I work in finance and it's not unusual to have meetings over drinks at local bar happy hour. This is mostly hosted by research firms that bring in analyst who covers 10-15 stocks. They always pay, so I usually throw back 3-4 manhattans.

That aside, we definitely don't have any alcohol at the office.

All rich white people are racist to a certain extent.

>by another american
i'd like this statistic divided between whites / blacks / etc

Wait until you see South Korea

Autism

Brilliant. Again, how do you know this, user? Can I learn this invaluable skill of reading the thoughts of an entire demographic?

Its easy user, just
>get married
>cut your hair in a 1950s-1960s hairstyle
>have kids
>live in the suburbs
>buy a grill and hot dogs
>have a cookout
>possibly invite the neighbors as well
These are not rare things. They happen every day all around the country. Unplug your brain from Sup Forums for a second and realize how universal this is.
The only issue would be if your nostalgia is centered around an all white suburb, in which case you should consider moving to rural Nebraska or Wyoming because minorities have more money and better jobs now to afford houses for their own families.

alcoholism is extremely autistic, only absolute scumbags consume jewfire. i bet you're just a fat, ugly drunk with an autistic son that you are sticking up for to all these mean internet booolies. you are the cancer of this world. get yourself euthanized but don't waste euthanasia money on your son, just push him down a well.

>getting married before buying a grill

Shut up nerd. Alcoholism is the true patrician's vice. Always has been, always will be. Real men drink.

topkek

sure,

step 1: be apart of that demographic
step 2: now you go outside and tap into the power of your BLACKKANGZ ancestorz and realise that all black people are dumb

t.rich white guy

It isn't a list of things to do in any particular order user.
Also anyone who doesn't own a grill is a nu male and should leave this board.

If you can't drink on the job then you're probably working some low-skill-high-risk position anyway. That or you're a slave to a corporation that's, in turn, slave to regulation.

cause on the internet everyone is by default a nigger

Agreed but it should be charcoal. Fuck Hank Hill and his propane bullshit.

>trying to desperately save his ass by maymaying after being outed as shit-for-brains

reeeely cringy my man

>gets hammered on 5th whiskey
>five 2 oz 40-45% spirit gets this weaklet "hammered"
>calls other people light weights

I remember when I first started drinking.

>muh 77% pay compared to men
>muh women's lives are so much harder than men's

Everything in the 60s was fueled by alcohol.

real men have no vice, you are an alcoholic. drinking culture is degenerate and one day you will be ostracised just as filthy tobacco smokers are now. you are several tiers below potheads, think about that. you are more disgusting than WEED LMAO 420 BLAZIT fags

not him but
>real men drink
>alcohol decreases testosterone
I drink occasionally myself and acknowledge it as a fun human tradition, but "real men _____" is one of the dumbest, ego invested things you can say

with every post you sound more and more retarded. are you capable of thinking outside of memes and buzzwords?

t. poor white person

You are essentially the same as niggers to us.

right, because when they actually made alcohol illegal in the US, that worked out beautifully.

a fifth is 25 oz bro