Tfw you will be able to play as your ancestors destroying the Angl*s and the V*kings

>tfw you will be able to play as your ancestors destroying the Angl*s and the V*kings

Shall you be able to play as an arab? I don't think so.
In fact, the game situated in the middle-aged Ængland and Britain, not in the whole Europe. You better try CK2.

how will OP recover

>your ancestors

You already get to play as Moors in TWM2

Do you mean you'll be able to play as people who speak Celtic languages? That's neat. I've only really played Shogun 2 and Rome 2.

Is this the spiritual successor to Medieval: Total War Viking Invasion?

>tfw the last English King to hold the throne died in 1066
>replaced by a Frog

1057*

Shogun is still the best game of TW series. Sorry, but it's way more interesting to kill your ancestors by another your ancestors, my Japanese friend.

this is a silly opinion, Anglo-saxons are no more English than the Normans and I don't see why people think they are

>anglo-saxons
>english
fuck off

fuck off patrick

fuck off paddy

>le Celts are somehow "English" (Anglish/Anglo) meme

>60 IQ briton willing to pay for an attila re-skin

baffling comments, I'm English

They aren't
Celts + Anglosaxons+Normans+Renaissance influence = English

Also Normans weren't "french" or "norwegian"

you're a fucking mong
renaissance influence? wtf
where do you think the word "english" comes from?

where do YOU think all the latin and greek words in our language come from?

t.weeb

hes right though, theres nothing weebish about shogun

Shogun is shit.

so now you're talking about the language? what does that have to do with the english

Just new building and province mechanics are retarded,TW Rome 2 was a mistake. (And not weeb but hentai gourmet)

>TW Rome 2 was a mistake
True, but it doesn't make Shogun any better.

>Norman’s
>frogs
The brainlet history

everything else is far too ephemeral to be traced back to the middle ages.

May I ask, how do you qualify culture?

Maybe...on a colour and a taste

Fellow Norman brother?

Neah, it's objectively bad. But weebs will swallow anything with samurai in it.

i've tried to read this post like five times and i still can't suss out what it is you want to say.
england and the english are very old and long predate the middle ages mate

your face is shit

Fuck the Normans for the harrying of the north

the landmass and the genetic groups existed yes, but the culture is far detached from modern English culture which was (at least to my definition of culture) mainly formed over the last few centuries

how do you define culture?

Just do seppuku, you weeb scum.

never watched an anime in my life you dumb squatting gypsy

Clearly not a paddy, the Irish know that the Saxon menace is the English menace is the Anglo menace. The same villains since Hengest and Horsa.

Because the Anglo-Saxons are the English, two words for the same thing. The Normans are French.

Just do it like your chinese ancestors did.

You live in a house made out of poop

Medieval 2 is the best.

Medieval 2 is garbage.

you probably actually reckon Ireland is still celtic

You're garbage

>muh knights
Let me guess, it was your first game in the series, you newfag trash?

Yes it was the first game I played in the series because I'm not 200 years old like you poop man

Just go back to school, kiddo.

Aww, poor Vladislav, he can’t run a 10 year old game so he calls it shit :(

>tfw the last English queen to hold the throne will die in your lifetime
>replaced by a nigger

I don't have to reckon things I know.

I'll take you to school faggot

Well that's your opinion.
Your own, shitty and wrong opinion.

thats not how the line of succession works, but you knew that didn't you. You saw the chance to shitpost and you took it, respect for that.

Your culture is virtually indistinguishable from British culture

>Your culture is virtually indistinguishable from British culture
Your culture is virtually indistinguishable from Dutch culture

>Normans are French
Normans were Norse that spoke French, they themselves weren't French.

>Normans were Norse that spoke French, they themselves weren't French.
they were definitely French, they assimilated

I forgot i was posting this in this thread in Dutch, like 10% of your country speaks Irish

Normans were Norman

t. frenched

>I forgot i was posting this in this thread in Dutch
Doesn't matter, you're still a continental.

>like 10% of your country speaks Irish
Gaeltachta and Galltachta have more or less the same culture. Language doesn't really divide cultural communities here. Religion does.

>Normans were Norman
clever lad

They spoke the language and as far as I'm aware had Normandy all to themselves, minimal if any interbreeding. If you mean "French" in a cultural sense you can go fuck yourself because that means nothing once they move to England and "assimilate" once again. I hope you're not about to say that Guineans are French as well.

>If you mean "French" in a cultural sense you can go fuck yourself because that means nothing once they move to England and "assimilate" once again
Exactly.

Welsh? Can you say something in Cymraeg? Beautiful language.

>paying for games

>paying for anything if you are romanian

>implying there is a differnce between a romanian and a hungarian when in reality both are a mix of gypsies, turks and slavshits

there is an obvious difference between British culture and Dutch culture

>Gaeltachta and Galltachta have more or less the same culture. Language doesn't really divide cultural communities here. Religion does
my point was your language is the only thing that links modern Irish culture to the celts

At the time, my area was briton

>he can’t run a 10 year old game
What is that suppose to mean? Yes, it looks like shit on modern computers, if that's what you meant to say.

No, it's a fact.

>my point was your language is the only thing that links modern Irish culture to the celts
We are the Celts though, or more properly the Gaels. Not even wewuzzing, there's no point where continuity broke.

the centuries of Norman and English occupation? The Viking settlements? Modern Immigration?

t. Radu in sweden

>the centuries of Norman and English occupation? The Viking settlements? Modern Immigration?
None of those even came close to ending the ethnicity. It was an extremely small handful of people who "defected", and in most cases it went the other way, the Normans and Vikings completely assimilated into Irish culture; and the Anglos either idolised Irish culture or left after independence. The only exception is the North, where Uster-Scots retained their identity in opposition to ours.

so basically a celtic people who adopted Anglo language as a result of rulership who were invaded by Normans and vikings and then assimilated them into the culture?

>so basically a celtic people who adopted Anglo language as a result of rulership who were invaded by Normans and vikings and then assimilated them into the culture?
Yes, though the chronology is switched, English was only adopted in the 19th century, and Vikings and Normans had long since been irrelevant.

I'm actually a native speaker of Irish if you have any questions about that.

>I'm actually a native speaker of Irish
How many words do you know? 2?

Pic related is the best game in the TW franchise when it comes to multiplayer battles.

and replaced by a dutch after the british revolution