Britain has always been multicultural

>Britain has always been multicultural

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU TONY BLAIR!

>mfw after Blair's reign of terror the non about population totalled 9.1 million

*non white

britain is a rural backwater, nothing ever happens there

>britain is a rural backwater, nothing ever happens there

britain is a rural backwater, nothing ever happens there

>paki and pajeet lovers

>that one Hungarian poster that got diddled by an English man and has a major chip oh his sholder

Probs got deported

It quite literally has.

You understand that the fact that Welsh, Scottish, and English cultures co-exist means it is multi-cultural.

Also why are people so incredibly autistic about historical accuracy in fucking movies?
What type of fucking autist watches a movie for the history behind it. Unless it's meant to be a semi-documentary, which very few are.

It's so fucking pitiful that humanity cares so much about the fucking color of someones skin, or where they were fucking born.

t. Tyrone Fahrad

>little shit chavs who cant speak their own language or know their own laws

>little shit chavs who cant speak their own language or know their own laws

UP THE CENTRE ERE HE COMES! STRAIGHT DOWN THE HIGH RD, THROUGH THE WETHERSPOONS DOOR!
RED PILL PHILL COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE WAVES THE ENGLAND FLAG WITH A SUN LOGO ON IT RIGHT IN ABDULS FACE. NICE LITTLE FLAP AS THE WIND GOES DOWN!
PAUL DODGES MEHEMT WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS FLAG POLE, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO A SWEET SWEET SLAGS CUNT!

EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE DEEEE ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right, dumb crackers really need a reality check.

Gott strafe England!

Halt

>britain is a rural
i wish

But "native" brits are America tier mutts from being raped by invaders constantly throughout history.

Objectively incorrect

>8000 Normans settle in England
>Most marry other Normans
>this apparently leaves a significant genetic legacy
Wew!

>inb4 Romans
Also incorrect
newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/