A message to ComicCon brainwashed slaves

>Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control
Pegg

>SW movies are for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike
Lucas

>SW created the big-budget comic book mentality, it ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood
Schrader

>A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities
Guinness

>I don't think they are making them an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core
Cronenberg

>I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me
Friedkin

>They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human
Iñárritu

>Spandex must cost a lot. I look at them and scratch my head. I’m really baffled by it
Gibson

>Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire, this religion. It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States
Jodorowsky

>To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence
A. Moore

>It's produced by humans who can't stand looking at other humans. And that's why the industry is full of otaku!
Miyazaki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ2RGaDBfwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jodorowsky hates Superman and Batman because if they existed they'd have fucked up his rapist ass

I don't watch genre-related movies. There was dino-films in the 90s, natural disaster ones around 2000s and finally this. Deadpool was fine probably because the main character could look at himself from a distance, as if he wore no cape at all.

WOKE

Miyazaki is talking about anime, not capeshit.

I always found it impossible to respect grown people who enjoy children's entertainment, whether it be comic books, superhero movies, videogames or what have you. It always struck me as a form of intellectual obesity.

What about the rest, huh? Gibson.

That Pegg article always stuck with me.

>Waaaaaaaaaaah stop liking what I don't like!!

Jodorowsky seemed to go off on another train of thought there.

enjoying it sometimes as mindless entertainment is fine, especially if you have kids

but if you're a grown man who has no wife or kids and your life revolves around nerd culture... yeah that's a bit sad and juvenile

The rest talk about superhero genre films. Jodorowsky talks about superheroes.

Also Gibson makes a joke because he's scared to have an opinion on anything now.

That's not the approach.
This is more like witnessing an "shit-eating fad" and try to warn people that eating shit is not good for anybody.

>>It's produced by humans who can't stand looking at other humans. And that's why the industry is full of otaku!
He is talking about anime not Comicon

Nerd culture is just another form of compulsory consumerism. Or do you think you're actually giving money to different people if you're buying diapers?

>Waaaaaaaaaaah stop liking things I don't like!!

>Based Mel just made a short joke without sprouting some absurd theory on human condition like the rest of pretentious director
Being an actor must have helped

Epic!

t. dedicated BRAPposter

>Iñárritu
Hey do you happen to know where the other two amigos are?

>Stop not liking what I like
>cryingbaby.jpg

>Pegg
Wrote the last Star Trek movie. Career entirely dependent on nerd culture

>Guiness
That story is actually a lie. The boy came forward years later. Guiness was also a bitter closet case homosexual who made his long suffering wife miserable.

>Cronenberg
Literally made a film about a murdering sodomite heroin addict that featured a scene with a bug that talked from its anus.

>Friedkin
Mentally ill sexual deviant who made a movie with a gay anal fisting scene.

>Iñárritu
People only went to see Birdman because Michael Keaton played Batman and the movie was hero related. Iñárritu didn't have an ending for the movie and it shows.

>Jodorowsky
Has never made a commercially successful film. Rapist. Psychopath. Also wrote comic books for years.

>Alan Moore
Only had a career because of comic books and super heroes. A practitioner of Aleistar Crowley brand "magick" which has rituals where you eat your own shit

Damn that was easy. Hey OP

HOW
DOES
IT
FEEL
TO
GET
YOUR
SHIT
REKT
FAGGOT?

Awww, triggered much little baby faggot?

Anime is comics user.

I guess you like you Star Wars right?

Simon "Please JJ give me a cameo in Star Wars!!" Pegg
Mel "Lethal Weapon" Gibson, also lol, mature people are suppose to drive drunk and sperg out at cops doing their job.

>Literally made a film about a murdering sodomite heroin addict that featured a scene with a bug that talked from its anus
That's the best rendition of Naked Lunch, faggot, and don't fake moral values saying it's some kind of "degenerate" flick. Butt stuff is great, ya fucking shit.

Completely butt blasted Tumblr sodomite deviants

Utterly BTFO

Capeshit is just boring

Not only was Burroughs a wife killing sodomite deviant, he was also a pedophile who had a fetish for sodomizing young boys while they hanged from their neck.

>no fun

face it, capekino is one of the only real art being put out in the modern age.

This applies to film as well.

Butthurt!

>Tumblr sodomite deviants
I MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE IN THE ASS

Based Schoppi

Being this butt hurt because of your superhero movies

>Pegg
critizes it, but doest the same thing
>lucas
race traitor
>schrader
degenerate
>Guinness
same as pegg
>cronenberg
from the director of genre films, hypocrite
>friedkin
same as cronenberg
>inarritu
degenerate
>gibson
racist hypocrite fuck
>jodorowsky
confirmed rapist
>alan moore
degenerate, a literal cuckold that got cucked by ANOTHER WOMEN
>miyazaki
old fuck that hates technology

yeah I'm gonna listen to them

Quotes Jodo who then went on to make his own Capeshit comics lol

>Being this fucking butthurt to write that.

LOL.

>he still likes superheroes

Do you realize the moment in which you use "degenerate" unironically all your arguments become invalid?

I read comic books (not capeshit) sometimes but I unironically agree.

if you complain about degeneracy, while being the degenerate, you're arguments become invalid.

maybe for your candy-ass

>I know! I...I'll attack their c...character!

haha I got that reference!

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ2RGaDBfwI

>people who watch superhero movies are manbabies!
>He says, posting an essay about it on Sup Forums

The irony

>Late capitalist
What is it with leftists and this buzzterm? Do they really think capitalism is on it's way out and the world is gonna unite in some marxist utopia?

Come back when you're 18

>everyone on Sup Forums is a manbaby
SWEEPING GENERALIZATION

Stop defending your owner and master, you dirty class traitor.

>captcha: cash PLACE

>Miyazaki
>tells people not to watch anime
>thinks the industry is overproducing
>holds one job ever in his time drawing anime
>criticizes the anime for exploiting image of females
>draws image of females
>criticizes anime as escapism
>draws fantasy and airplanes and magics
I really don't get the old man.

Instead of defending you're pathetic hobby you could just grow up and your life would be way better I guarantee it

>autism

>What a bunch of fucking edgy cunts
-Me

It's not an irony. He is one of us. We all watch capes and call them shits. Then we call each other names for watching it with us.

This poster is a teenager

It is ironic that this was written by Wolverine.

>I was doing anime when it as still called japanimation!!! -Miyazaki
Miyazaki is one of those ass hat snobs who's mad at the world because what he was doing got popular and that others are surpassing him in an industry he help made

If you don't agree you're a pleb confirmed tbqh

Imagine being this assblasted over strangers enjoying something you don't.

>you should be indifferent to the people around you and hide your head under the sand
Not everyone is a NEET hiding from the world, as hard as that may be for a neckbeard like you to understand.

>videogames
Never trust anyone who plays these past 19.

Nothing you've said disproves any of their observations.

you really are wondering if leftists are disconnected with reality?

this

t. mara

Based Guinness

>literally all non-whites and race-mixers
lmao

there really is no difference between a tarkovsky film and a marvel movie. all cinema is infantile by default in that it is consumed by people who want to escape their own banal existence for a couple hours. no one has ever applied something they learned from a kubrick or tarkovsky movie to improve their own lives. its just a different type of entertainment

You're probably a shitty waifufag

Holy shit I thought people posting capeshit was just shitposting but seems some people actually like that garbage. Fuck off capeshitfags

This is a fantastic quote, it completely captures my feeling concerning modern films. I haven't watched a Marvel movie since I was dragged to the first Avengers movie and I fell asleep in that garbage. I talk about movies a lot with people and so many times it goes to Marvel or Star Wars or Harry Potter and I just tune them out. It's just so goddamned boring and pointless. I understand that discussing Fincher isn't exactly high class but it's far more interesting than fucking consumerist advertising gimmicks like modern Superhero movies

We get it, you don't want us to spend money on that shit but want us to spend money on your shit, go shill somewhere else.