I'll be useful sir

I'll be useful sir

Can't believe Nolan casted this guy. Look at his face. He clearly wanted the dumbest looking bong he could find for that role.

u have my attention. whats the context, what movie is it from

dies from being pushed down like 2 stairs

Fag

is he the guy that wanted to look like justin bieber with surgery?

How did the newspaper article explain his death? The pilot who gave the story to the journalist didn't know what happened. Also, the old man seemed more or less "cool" with Cillian Murphy by the end, so it seemed unlikely that he'd rat him out.

So what did the article say? "He bravely went to see to save our British soldiers, but he tripped and fell down the stairs and died."

Dunkirk aka Dunkino
This young lad just wants to help and be of service to his country

It wasn't being pushed down the stairs- Cillian Murphy grabbed for the helm to turn the boat around and the sudden jerk slammed a pipe into the side of his head breaking his skull

im honestly confused as to how he died. did he hit his head on the corner of the desk? The editing was so bad that I couldn't make it out.

thanks

I almost started crying during Kirk's death scene when Mark Rylance said "Well done... Kirk". great flick

Why are you even on this board?

my dude went blind after that hit. sad.

It wasn't the pilot, idiot. It was USSR spy man's son.

I think he just hit that sweet spot where the angle and impact was just right. The back of his head was busted up so he even could've hit near the brainstem. Also the occipital lobe is located in the back of the brain which is responsible for regulating vision hence why he goes blind.

I think the red shirt son made up some story about "the brave local boy".

>lock a man in a room in your own boat
>forget there's another exit

It's not his boat you dumb piece of shit

They were on that small boat for hours at the least. It would take seconds to figure out the full layout.

Maybe for you, rain man

>It would take seconds to figure out the full layout.
lol

related to joel edgerton?

also presumably, he was working with father and son before they leave for dunkirk

>spend minutes loading lifejackets into a room
>don't realize you can just climb straight up top
>be up top for hours
>don't notice ladder down below
Kid's lucky he didn't trip and die himself.

[spoilerKILLED BY FALLING 7 FUCKING STEPS[/spoiler]

>tfw that newspaper cutting

All he wanted was to prove his teachers wrong for saying he'd never do anything with his life ;_;

I can't have been the only one who thought he was Korean at first, right?

Why do you care what he looks like? Are you gay or something? If so, they casted Harry Styles for people like you.

What does it have to do with Obamacare?

Trump is gonna build a wall to stop immigration so no one could live for free in my country, you stinky little piece of shit

well, he did admit that he wanted to do something to get himself into the local papers after going blind.
Sad thing is, if he waited a bit, he probably would've been able to get into the army and then go die in the war.

Perhaps, but dying as a Joe Nobody would probably not be very glamourous...

But what I also didn't quite get, is that why did they lie to the soldier played by Cillian? Claiming the boy was okay. Or did the soldier notice the dead body at the very end? And after that they probably lied about the boy to the newspaper too, making him to be a hero of sorts... I just found that confusing.

>Perhaps, but dying as a Joe Nobody would probably not be very glamourous...
That's war mate

He lied because he knew that Cillian was already feeling terrible about what he did. He didn't want him to bear even more of a burden by letting him know that the innocent kid he injured died

This guy needs to be added to the list of characters who absolutely, 100%, undeniably did nothing wrong.

That kid had it coming.

That's probably the reason, and I could see the dad/skipper doing it like that. But since it was his son denying information, it felt different.

But perhaps the son and the boy weren't really friends even, they just knew each other? I didn't pay too much attention when they were introduced.

>But what I also didn't quite get, is that why did they lie to the soldier played by Cillian? Claiming the boy was okay.

The soldier had shell shock, so the boy didn't want to make him feel any worse. He was resentful towards the soldier early on, but matured a little, I assume when he saw all the other soldiers in the water.

>Or did the soldier notice the dead body at the very end?

He did, but I think he turned away before Mr Dawson had a chance to speak to him

>And after that they probably lied about the boy to the newspaper too, making him to be a hero of sorts... I just found that confusing.

George just wanted to do something with his life, he said himself that he didn't do well in school and he wanted to achieve something and gain recognition in the local newspaper. Saying he was a hero kind of achieved this, regardless of the way he died

Fucking spoilers, asshole!

scarecrow was already mentally fucked up.
After asking if the kid was alright a second time, the son wasn't as angry as his first response and just tried to calm him down.

We do get that last shot in the end where there was a single covered up stretcher coming out the ship, scarecrow saw it and just disappeared into the crowd, leaving it up to the audience to decide whether he knew or not.

*teleports down stairs*

He's Irish

>"Look's like you're dun, Kirk."
Literally walked out of the theater when I finally deciphered what it was what Rylance's character said in that scene.

>Dun Kirk
Does he have any relation with the master thief, Dun Hier AKA Dunnhier?