1. your country

1. your country
2. how would you rank its regions/provinces/states?

1. denmark
>best tier
north jutland and capital region (bornholm)

>mid tier
central jutland and south denmark

>shit tier
zealand and capital region (copenhagen)

same

all denmark provinces are good

>countrylets

1. romania
>best tier
vest and capital region
>mid tier
centru, nord-vest, sud est
>shit tier
sud and sud-vest
>meme tier
nord-est

Given that the Kingdom of Denmark is larger than Norway has ever been, even if we counted all the viking possessions that were actually Danish as Norwegian, I feel like you need to take your statement and cram it squarely up your own nose.

Thank you.

>North Jutland
>Best tier.

Come now.

Screw Copenhagen though, on that we agree.

>Bornholm
Take it from someone who grew up there, it's a shithole.

Bornholm is boring but nice.

Hating bornholm is like being mad at vanilla ice cream.

you could say its a
BOREholm

Midtjylland > Nordjylland > * > Kobenhavn

Your land belongs to Anglos.

GO HOME

>GO HOME
to where?

1. bornholm
2. midtjylland
3. hovedstaden
4. nordjylland
5. sjælland
6. fyn
6. sydjylland

Wrong. The anglo's lands belong to US

fantastic post
germany

>norrland
inbred communists
>svealand
smug homosexuals
>götaland
same as svealand, but they pretend not to be
>bonus: skåne
the most heavily muslim infested area in the whole country, and yet they cannot shut up about how BASED and WHITE they are. like to LARP as danes when it suits them, for example if someone makes a thread mocking sweden you will always see some bootlicker from skåne trying to say "y-yes but don't mock me please, i am 1/32 danish so i am BASED and not KEKED like those other swedes"

Svalbard>Vestlandet>Trondelag>Sorlandet>Nord-Norge>>>>>>>Ostlandet

>Given that the Kingdom of Denmark is larger than Norway has ever been, even if we counted all the viking possessions that were actually Danish as Norwegian
umm sweetie are you ok?

Typical Dane thinks 600 year old map is relevant.

It's so weird seeing Danes, Swedes and Norwegians interacting...

one of you autists always tries to imply you're better than the other for some reason.

I wonder if there's even a noticeable difference in quality of life between these countries.

>Given that the Kingdom of Denmark is larger than Norway has ever been, even if we counted all the viking possessions that were actually Danish as Norwegian, I feel like you need to take your statement and cram it squarely up your own nose.
> Norway >3,000,000 km2
> Denmark

strong national identity

Not trying to sound ignorant, aren't you guys very similar to one another in many regards? Even in genetic make-up ?

Your traditional houses seem to look much the same, the languages are obviously entwined, from an outsider's perspective even the way you dress looks familiar. The only thing I see that stands out between a Norwegian or a Swede for example is that Norwegians seem to really like the outdoors, skiing and things like that.

Swedes are pompous fags.

Danes are full of themselves and seem to love drinking. Tell me where I'm wrong.

we're very similar but that doesn't mean we can't have strong national identities. look at yugoslavia, they're practically the same people but that didn't stop them from genociding each other

Fun that you brought up the traditional houses. Denmark actually have a style closer to the German houses while we only have those houses in the most southern part that used to be controlled by Denmark.

Swedish house

I meant something more like pic related
Are these more common in Sweden or Norway?

I googled ''traditional Norwegian house'' and the ones that showed up had grass on the roofs? Like the ones in Iceland?

I thought Sweden and Norway had basically the same stile of traditional houses

tree was a less common building material here so the middle german house style was more cost-efficient due to it consisting mainly of stone and only having to use timber for the framing.

Ah, that's the style I like, so it's Swedish then.

I googled norwegian houses and the ones that come up have turfs on the roof, I'm not a big fan of that.

If the house is made out of wood and is red, it’s swedish.
makes sense.

sorta. grass on the roof is common for traditional farmer houses cause it works so well for keeping shit warm and dry. a more of a purely norwegian thing would be the stave churches

>best tier
Tuscany
Emilia-Romagna
Umbria
Trentino-Südtirol
Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Valle d'Aosta

>Mid tier
Abruzzo
Piedmont
Lombardy
Veneto
Liguria
Marche

>Bad tier
Lazio
Apulia
Basilicata
Molise
Sardinia

>Shit tier
Calabria
Campania
Sicily

I wonder if there are people who still live in places like pic

>if it's red

I wonder why that color particularly, given that it's not on the Swedish flag?

>Sicily

what makes Sicily so hated around these parts?
Never been to Italy so I have no idea, also not a frequent poster on Sup Forums

It appears our superiority has (yet again) led to some controversy.

Face it sw*doid, without us this country would've capsized a long time ago.

>what makes Sicily so hated around these parts?
I don't even hate it, I actually find it one of the most beautiful regions in Italy, way more beautiful that Apulia, despite the latter being a more popular destination. Eastern Sicily may actually be considered on par with other more developed Southern regions, but as a whole it's just an underdeveloped, mafia-ridden shithole. It doesn't have anything to do with hate, it's objectively bad.

but is it nice for tourism?

It is if you don't care about receptive structures and stuff, that's the main difference between Sicily and Apulia, with the latter being able to provide decent services and structure.
Taormina has always been one of the most popular and famous beach destination for the upper-class.

>t. bonderov

We have too many I don't even know many of them. Saint-Petersburg is the best region I guess

Do people from st petersburg hate people from moscow and vice versa?

i dont give a shit

The traditional paint is made with soil and since the soil has lots of iron in it´s red.

1. flag

>best tier
southeast and south

>mid tier
central-west

>shit tier
northeast and north