/sug/ - Steven Universe General

science has gone too far edition

Previous Thread: >Bubbled
mega.nz/#!k8l12JRa!5WyF9Rl60lkahbjyclxa1DshXZZuknFyR95Uxr9NP2M

>Back to the Moon
mega.nz/#F!jdpC2BxJ!jw9RHvcbzNshNYz2YvNB3w

>Beta and Earthlings
mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuq-KHZFYns
mega.nz/#F!WZhnEZLR!wDHppPvvhEh9k6OZqd4iyg
mega.nz/#!k8l12JRa!5WyF9Rl60lkahbjyclxa1DshXZZuknFyR95Uxr9NP2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White Diamond confirmed

First for keep it in here

Reminder Pink Diamond did nothing wrong.

First for dance party.

Laps has best feet

is it going to stay?

A second and a half

Fifth for murder gem

I came here to laugh at you.

Is the link to Bubbled in this one going to suck ass too?

Jasper's a pretty impressive gem and war hero, does she have a pearl waiting for her on Homeworld?

Who else listening to Love Like You on repeat?

inb4 deleted.

We're back, baby!

I hope Dingo gets arrested eventually. Or at the very least sued.

Bubbled should've ended with steven being abducted by a homeworld ship or something, it's a season finale.

op here, yep. loving it.

Me.
youtube.com/watch?v=kuq-KHZFYns

L-L-Love like you.
I love that sound effect/atmosphere.

Who's your favorite diamond, /sug/ ?

Pearls probably trigger her PTSD

>pink pearl

Wait until page 10 to make a new thread next time.

She was going to do something really wrong to the earth

Baby Sour Cream's excited for the new thread and hopes it doesn't get deleted!

Fuck off

okay Sup Forums, how do we fix Smokey Quarz?

>Pink Diamond did nothing wrong.
At least wait for her to actually be shown do SOMETHING before posting your memes.

double ep today?

Bubbled and kindergarten kid?

The Bubbled link is fake

>tfw a disheveled orange Pearl lands on Earth in a stolen Ruby ship
>"WHERE IS SHE? WHAT DID YOU TO DO JASPER?"

my bad. im kinda new here. saw the thread was on page 8, no new images could be posted etc. everyone was screaming last time for a new thread, figured id get a head start.

post corrupted gem pics, especially Jasper

This one isn't:
mega.nz/#F!WZhnEZLR!wDHppPvvhEh9k6OZqd4iyg

Remove the third arm, make her slightly less fat. That's all.

With that weapon Bismuth made

>Ehhh I guess going against my ideals and shattering oppressors isn't that bad as long as it lets my buddies be faggots in peace

So how many years will the Rainbow Gorilla be forgotten?

No, just Bubbled.

We leave her alone.

we don't need to

Pls teach your people how to use the catalog, thanks.

t.no /sug/ Sup Forums

Pearl would look as ugly as she is on the inside.

Look at the CN airing schedule

kek

if she looked like that itd be fine but she does not. they went full cellulite with this one

>mega.nz/#!k8l12JRa!5WyF9Rl60lkahbjyclxa1DshXZZuknFyR95Uxr9NP2M
THIS ISNT THE EPISODE
IT WAS THE PREVIEW WHAT THE FUCK

>thinking two chubby people fusing wouldn't make a fat gem

get over yourself fat people exist and the arms have a functional use

UNTAN UNTAN UNTAN
UNTAN UNTAN UNTAN
UNTAN UNTAN UNTAN
UNTAN UNTAN UNTAN
UNTAN UNTAN UNTAN

That link to bubbled is bullshit by the way

Today is August 10, tomorrow is August 11

>Eyeball just tries to flat out Murder steven, even after he saved her life and despite the fact she had no way home.
yep, they're retarded

>There are people in this very thread who truly believe our Pearl is pink pearl.
She might have been Pink Diamond's pearl, but it seems likely that she was a part of White Diamond's court first. I'm guessing she was a gift from white to pink as she is more white than pink -- as well as that gem placement.

She's a white pearl, not a pink pearl. The proper pink pearl likely got shattered or fled... or something worse happened to her.

Why are assholes putting the wrong mega in the op?

There is no way steven would be going fast enough to achieve anything more than a ballistic trajectory from being ejected from the airlock.

dropped.

not really your just projecting

Smoky is basically the Pillsburry Dough Boy

I wish the show wouldn't use this chibi, exaggerated ''KAWAII DESU >w

have you guys seen this yet?
from S01E08

Bismuth was right.
Jasper was right.
Garnet and Pearl and even Rose trying to ignore the blood on their hands ("things are different now") is despicable.
That shit doesn't fly for war crimes committed in the real world. You dont get to kill children or mustard-gas enemies and say "It's war, so it's allowed and there's no guilt".
Bismuth accepted her albatross.
Jasper accepted the battlefield.
Reminder that Pearl and Garnet wouldnt even be qualified to be mom-material if we knew all the shit they did during the war

So here's an idea

What if the corruption wasn't some sort of WMD from Homeworld but instead some sort of effect when a diamond is shattered?

Think like one of those things where if you kill the queen/mothership/etc. all the rest of them get fucked.

Rose shattered the Diamond and unleashed that wave of corruption, which caused the rest of the homeworld forces to evacuate the planet to avoid it. This is also why they think the crystal gems may have been wiped out, but Rose used her powers to shield the current crew from it.

Rose either knowingly or unknowingly ended the war by not only shattering a diamond but screwing over every other gem. The reason why homeworld didn't immediately seek revenge despite the CG forces being so small is because they didn't want to get corrupted, it's a clusterfuck of corrupted gems, they didn't know Rose could survive that, and the planet is basically their own Chernobyl. This is also why they want to deal with it at a distance with the cluster.

How much fucking longer until we see Gordon freeman fuse with amethyst

Anyone else?

B E S T M O M

>Jasper struggled all her life
>Jasper fought since the day she was born
>Jasper had her Diamond, the only real support in her life, shattered in cold blood
>Jasper grew to resent the place she should've called home
>Jasper thinks the corruption is Earth's fault
>Jasper still doesn't know Steven isn't Rose
>Jasper got trapped and mind-raped in the ocean for months on end
>Jasper has been turned away by every single available fusion partner
>Jasper got infected with corruption in a unique way
>Jasper got Yellow Diamond to send a Ruby Squad to track her down
>Jasper has been on both SDCC posters along with other MAIN CHARACTERS
>Jasper has finally been given some real pathos
>Jasper gets called "sis" by Amethyst
>Jasper, most importantly, now has Steven's sympathy

Dead serious: do people ACTUALLY think she's not going to be redeemed? Or is it just a maymay?

Her corruption is totally different than anything we've seen before, so we could easily have an arc where they deal with it before they find any true cure for the other corrupted gems. We've got too much development for Jasper to just leave her character hanging like that.
They always talk about the corrupted gems not remembering who they were, but Jasper was herself until very VERY recently, so she wouldn't have that problem. And, like Centi, she has a memorable connection to Steven which might bring her original personality back to reality.
Also, we know the corruption is of the mind, not the body, and Steven's been working on his dream powers recently. A recently corrupted mind might be easier to fix, no? Plus, it was a corruption SONG, and who better to fix that than Steven? He ALMOST fixed Centi with the power of the Chaaaaaaps song. All he needs is to give Jasper her own "Peace and Love (On Planet Earth)", y'know?

Happy Lapis does things to my soul.

that hair style is really cute actually

>pic related is totally right
fuck off pd apologist
rose had to do what she had to do

She's using Pearl Diamond's shattered remains to fight White/Yellow Diamond?
Or maybe she used the corruption PD had access to?

Am I the only one who kinda likes the third arm? I don't know why exactly, I just think it's funky and fitting for an yoyo wielding fusion

This episode was super early that matters. Anyway, theories on this?

All the gems are equally good and if you don't agree with this then you are an autistic waifufag

i love you baby sour cream

I really thought it was going to just fade to black on him trapped in space, and he wouldn't get picked up until next episode.

I guess that would be too dark without the next episode airing immediately afterwards though.

> fat people exist

Don't remind me

Gross.
Anyone who ranks their top 3 as Pearl, Lapis and Peridot in that order should kill themselves.

Give her a visible bust. Doesn't even need to be huge, just a little bump signifying she has a bust at all.

Then Sup Forums will shut the fuck up. That's literally all Sup Forums cares about.

"It doesn't matter if it knows what it's doing, it's still going to do it" -Meme Dorito

Talking in space

damn this episode was incredibly pretty bubble power keeps getting upgrades, steven nearly dies which made me feel horrible, more crying gems, legit ending song was a actual song mid episode
overall nice episode

It's shit
I like all gems anyway

It definitely help with the yoyo

Bitch please
Pearl def best gem
and maybe I am :L

I still can't cope with the fact that they just left the Rubies float in space, fully self-aware, for what can be an eternity.

At least shattering them would have been more merciful.

And don't tell me that logic suggests that they are still in Earth's orbit and will fall down to it eventually, if the authors followed common sense they wouldn't have flew away from the Moon in the first place, the authorial intention is clear that they are in open space. Besides, if they reenter Earth's atmosphere one day, they'll just burn.

Meh.

and even if a gem is more representative of a relationship, all the things Amy and Steven bond over are fat.

It couldĀ“ve been great!!

If she does, she'll never see it again. Jasper's Pearl will just keep waiting and waiting for her to return. If word ever reaches Homeworld about Jasper's fate, she'll either spend the rest of her life without a purpose (the ultimate indignity for a Homeworld Gem) and disposed of, or she'll be given to another owner but left with a permanent void in her heart, just like what happened between Jasper and Pink Diamond. Pick your Bad Ending.

As long as Steven loves them despite any bullshit you try to throw they are the best moms.

How would /sug/ react if it turns out PD was a good, compassionate diamond, but was forced by the other diamonds to oppose Rose?

>reenter Earth's atmosphere one day, they'll just burn.
They're rubies. They have flame powers. They can't burn.

Nah, the evidence so far suggests that the corruption happened after the reinforcements arrived, which would only happen if PD was overwhelmed.
Ergo, chances are that PDs shattering was what started the rebellion, not ended it

God damn it, OP! I told you! I TOLD YOU not to just copy paste the Bubbled link!

Nah

C'mon. They're just giving these to us now.

I didn't know the show could be so lewd

Xth for Rose is a hypocrite and a tyrant and her defense force needs to fuck off already.

Actual Mega link for Bubbled?

>good, compassionate
>wanted to make
nah fuck off

>no Jasper
Delete and die

Maybe if you weren't such a depressing, negative piece of shit you could enjoy it.

Don't worry user, they likely hit the same asteroid Steven and Punished Ruby did and were smashed to pieces.

Are they ranked here as waifus, or as characters in general?

>for what can be an eternity.
Steven and Eyeball were floating for a few hours at most and Eyeball got cracked.
They'll be shattered soon enough.