youtube.com/watch?v=X29Iio0uEnk
avclub.com/article/sherilyn-fenn-talks-david-lynch-and-how-twin-peaks-200898
youtube.com/watch?v=qCz1U1VGK8o&t=27s
soundcloud.com/blue-harvest-beat/i-love-cooper
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=I7RyVdlQKhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lucy dies

Sheryl Lee is a wonderful person and also CUTE!

judy

Den Ruter sah Repooc

WHO ALLOWED YOU TO MENTION HER NAME??????

Fuck I almost forgot

let's just talk about her

who could be behind this post?

candie confirmed

*blocks your path*

Dougie parts are set in the past. 10 days, to be exact

The delegates, Mike.

What does M.O. stand for?

is there anywere streaming TP tonight

i wanna memechat with my /tpg/ boys

10 days before what? the key already made it back to Twin Peaks.

Fours Hours till ep.11

I repeat four hours. until ep.11 starts

So I know the ep titles don't mean anything, but "There's fire where you're going" is there fire a jack rabbit's place?

MODUS
OPERANDI/spoiler]

I love her so much tpg bros

yeah, but there's still time for that. weebcrew.moe streamed TP last week instead of GOT so I presume it will today as well.

I love this image.

youtube.com/watch?v=X29Iio0uEnk

Second cutest girl in the show, after Laura, Shelly and Annie

They are not titles but taglines and the taglines are literally just quotes from the respective episode.

10 days before evil coop's timeline

Can anyone explain why they can't just CGI David Bowie in as Jefferies for a minute cameo

Mr krabs get's to fuck Moria and Sheryl in his rape dungeon

You got it!

P for Peaks amiright?

He didn't fuck his own daughter
David Brown was totally fucked up still, though

For the 1000000th time: Laura Flynn Boyle and Kyle were dating during the original series. Boyle hated Sherilyn Flynn and was jealous of her character's popularity plus the relationship that was developing between Audrey and Cooper, so she started dragging her ass all over production and got Kyle to go to bat for her against the writers. This is why Annie and the Billy Zane character were created and why Audrey and Cooper barely have any further interactions with each other after he rescues her.

Every time Kyle is asked about it, he tries to save face by saying that he thought Audrey/Cooper was inappropriate because of the age difference and that was his reasoning for refusing it, but Sherilyn Flynn and Mark Frost have both said that the real reason was because his girlfriend pretty much browbeated him into it.

probably cause it's expensive as fuck and not worth it

Cause the cgi would look terrible.

fake news

I don't think you realize how expensive that shit is.

Where is the best place to watch the new season if I do not have Showtime? Should I do a free trial to watch the episodes?

All the cgi budget went to episode 8

i got the free trial add on on hulu and it works fine

hbo if you are yuro

avclub.com/article/sherilyn-fenn-talks-david-lynch-and-how-twin-peaks-200898

>b-but AV Club is le reddit tier and fake

Then how about you hear the co-creator tell you himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=qCz1U1VGK8o&t=27s

David Lunch murdered his daughter and threatened to rape her if she told anyone

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF EPISODE 11

>Albert gets murdered by Evil Cooper then he beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Richard rapes Audrey Horne while she is taking a coke nap, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Alberts' decapitated head then with the basically road kill remains of the kid he ran over
>Cancer guy jaywalks across the street to get some ice cream
> Chad beats lucy to death with a shovel then rapes her with the shovel then by himself then with his thanksgiving dinner all the while forcing Andy to sing "Just You and Me"
>Big Ed comes home and rapes James
>Sheriff Truman visits Harry and then rapes him and shovels shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH Harry dies begging him to put it down
>Red visits shelly and rapes her and then rapes Norma and the german waitress at the same time
>Chad goes out and rapes Becky
>Instead of paying her speeding tickets Janey E tracks down and raped the police officers
>Janey E mounts a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Bobby litters constantly which makes Hawk cry unstoppably
>Sweeper man yodels at then tortured, raped, and murdered druggie girl with a rash and then used her head along with all the dirty popcorn as bloody dirty sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Ben Horne humiliates his ex wife and then raped, beats and abused her and his son Johnny after going to their house shortly after leaving the Great Northern, forces a dog to rape them as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up their ass and leaving her traumatized
>Chad never returns his library books
>Evil Cooper coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Gordon rapes Tammy than cuts off her ring finger to finger her than shoves it up his own ass before raping her again before inviting the woodsman to join in

Are you a newfag or just trolling? It's been common knowledge for years that LFB was a bitch who destroyed the Audrey/Cooper subplot.

but Mark Frost is reddit tier and fake

hardcore Tammy and Gordon sex scene in the middle of episode 11
what is your reaction?

Lynch is gonna pay for what he's done.

wouldn't you

*whips dick out*

Tonight's the night lads, what kind of stuff do you expect
>moar Richard
>update on turbo manlet
>prison warden gets ROTH'D
>another touching Bobby Briggs scene with serene background music

fake news, go to bed Audrey

Doukino

We're not gonna talk about Judy

>Kyle and Lynch dance around the subject when asked about it and have done so for years
>Frost comes right out with that shit like a madman

Does he just not care anymore or does he hate what season 2 became that much, even though it's his shitty ideas that caused the bulk of the problems to begin with?

This would almost be a normal photo if it wasn't for that statue and wooden party horn.

>teleports behind you

Dougie teams up with Johnny to stop Richard and the Mafia.

he looks like he got hanged.

This is the chair.

David Lynch showers women with respect?

>ywn be that chair

Do you guys like my beat? I made it specifically for Twin Peaks :)

soundcloud.com/blue-harvest-beat/i-love-cooper

There's CUTE where you're going

>Prison warden getting Roth'ed
>More dougie (obviously)
>The truman brother's go for dougie
>A little bit of progress with hawk
>back at roundhouse with a dj but it's actually Windows Earl in disguise

ONLY FOUR MORE HOURS UNTIL THE RETURN OF WINDOM

pretty interesting and candid interview; thanks for sharing.

Paradoxically, I really like the character of Annie Blackburn but I don't much like the rushed romance between the two (though it was kinda sweet at times). She seemed like a natural fit in the world of the show.

that hair is awful

>soundcloud.com/blue-harvest-beat/i-love-cooper

Everyone in this thread getting WINDOMINATED is something I can endorse. Imagine the ass pain.

I will forever hate Kanye bringing this shit meme to life.

>the continuing adventures of Richard
>even the slightest hint of Audrey
>please David, just one scene
>Gordon and co. case progression
>same with the TP sheriff's department
>Albert and Morguefu
>Candie
>Dougiekinó
>seeing what Doppelcoop has planned
>some meme performance at the Roadhouse that gets Sup Forums triggered
>Judy

he looks so fucking goofy, hos is he a villain?

Why didnt Laura Flynn return for the reboot?

How about this then?

>acting like Windom hasn't been with us all along since his soul was repurposed into Cooper's doppelganger by BOB

Cause she's a drugged out wacko now

have you seen what she looks like nowadays, user?
do you really want to see that in this show?

Hollywood gossip rags said that she really wanted to to "restart" her career, but there has been more or less silence on her involvement (or non-involvement) - she wasn't advertised as returning (or Moira Kelley for that matter).

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Vedder)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>WOW TAMMY YOU REALLY DO GOT THE STUFF

Bowie was Alive when they were shooting s3,

Well Lynch love's people with fucked up faces, that couldnt be a problem for him

How? Duncan Todd is interacting with both Coopers in realtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7RyVdlQKhQ

>that look of shock on Ray Wise's face when he realizes he could have gotten to murder Sheryl again

Judyposting > jumping man posting > crimeposting > cuteposting >>>>> Veddershit

nice shoop haha

cute

>Sheryl will never goad and mock you with her privy on set info

her voice has aged like a fine wine holy shit

true, but in that case, I imagine LFB wouldn't appreciate being compared with how good she used to look. I know Fenn got a bit chubby and crazy, but she still can look very fine. But we don't know the ultimate reason LFB isn't in the new season, so it's all speculation.
agreed