BASED

BASED

Thanks for posting, this actually made my day

Canadian/Sweden intervention WHEN?

Whats the point of that ?

Closet faggots UNITE! If they ban gay marriage, maybe we won't want dicks up our asses anymore!

>homophobic people are actually closest fags

Thou doth protest to much, my closeted friend.

a step back for all peoplekind

We will boycott them, this are not to be allowed

let's hope this becomes the start of a trend, there's no point in gays getting married.

>enabling people of the same gender to get married is a step forward for peoplekind

Why though?

>spreading aids with a government contract is a step forward

They are majority black.
Blacks hate gays.

grug no like when man and man live together

Based KARA BOGA will cure the mentally sick

>peoplekind
p cheeky meight

kek

This is a fact that liberals will never wrap their head around. When California voted on gay marriage in '08 the state's black and hispanic population voted overwhelmingly against it and the liberals had no boogeyman to pin it on.

it's not spreading if it's being contained between two people, gay marriage is literally saving the world

Nice to see not everyone follow white Western cucks down the LGBT rabbit hole.

You don't need to be married to have gay sex

?

no one has sex before marriage

Gays can't have sex

sex can't be gay

>implying gays suddenly start not fucking around because they are married
Gays are promiscous and stay promiscous.

>Sex before marriage

>BE GAY
>FIND A WAY
OF COURSE

grugberg thinks land belongs to him

The amount of married "straight" men on gay dating apps is absolutely disgusting, that's where the meme originated from.
>looking for lowkey hookup no eye contact no faggots just need my dick sucked not actually gay haha
Get your act together breeders.

based black country

why do people give a shit about marriage anyway

people talking about homosexuality being unnatural and shit meanwhile humans are literally the only species to have marriage

Those guys just prove that being homo is lifechoice and not genes.
Ofcourse i read stories from self hating gays who wish they were straight and could get hard from women so perhaps some real gays exist but by and large LGBT shit is subculture.

I really baffled why Russia don't have gay marriage really, church was cucked out of marriage during revolution and now only government regulates it.
It's not something sacred it's just bureaucracy.

>what are condoms?

Wow i like Bermuda now.

t. has to behead his son because he fucked his ass

>T. has to inject his son with hormones because he said he is a girl

We are not your very best buddy USA so no, that's not allowed here.

>me no liek gay pipol

kek

lmao

Its not gay to like twinks and traps

Well done

It's Bermúdez, not Bermuda. And is Spanish clay.

>> The first person known to have reached Bermuda was the Spanish sea captain Juan de Bermúdez in 1505, after whom the islands are named.

>flag

Hold your horses partner
They aren't to that stage yet

I'm not sure we have normal marriage either user, judging by our divorce rates. Maybe let's not push our luck with this gay shit too, maybe let's fix the one we've got

why would they care about who fucks with who?
a step back to liberty.

Britroaches won't let them get away with it, the faggots will cut FCO gibs

they can still fuck, they just aren't allowed to have benefits like taxes or seeing each other in hospitals in exceptional circumstances because they aren't family since they aren't married

that's because they care about who they fuck with

i dont get what youre trying to say

Same sex marriage can only be applicable for india.

faggots btfo

the only difference between a homosexual and a heterosexual is if they like dicks or vaginas.

lol no

I would have called it a stupid move, but thanks to gayposters i hate f*Ggots now
BASED

i'm talking socially (in terms of law)

i still dont get what youre trying to say

forget it.

>it's ok to act like a nigger when it suits me
American conservatives are fucking idiots

It brings legal advantages

t.aids

>The amount of married "straight" men on gay dating apps is absolutely disgustin
and you think that’s the average anti-faggot user?

well that's dumb, it should;t

reasonably, it either shouldn't, or people should be allowed to claim the same advantages even outside of marriage based on some system that made it work

realistically, people aren't willing to part with their privileges and they want to deny those privileges to others for reasons that aren't really central to the privileges themselves

Then why did Obama legalise gay marriage

topkek

He wanted whiteys to stop reproducing.