Batman 4 storytime

Simply because I can

Thanks

Guess no one's reading King any more.

It's literally as if Snyder saw that ASM/Man of Steel meme that gets floated around

we read it when it came out you idiot

So there are two concurrent Batman stories about two separate military conspiracies led by two formerly heroic characters going on in two Batman books right now?

It's amazing how it still gets better with each issue. Wasn't expecting much from this arc when it was first announced but King won me over.

king wrote this

This

Thanks for the effort OP but you're late

>straight up stealing from JLU
come on King, you're supposed to be better than this

With King, I'm just glad I can enjoy a Batman comic again. This arc is pretty great.

I think status quo Batman is just not my thing. Even King and Morrison can't make me care about Bruce (did like the Dick and Damian stuff though).

What exactly?

I hate you. You are everything wrong with comics.

>King and Morrison

Literally the shit tier taste there user. I bet you criticize DKR and year one too.

I'm not really commenting on quality. Just the general themes and shit aren't my thing. I'm just saying I try when it's a creator I like elsewhere and it still doesn't work for me when they're on Batman.

I never actually finished Year One. I think I read two issues and stopped, it's still on my shelf. Never bothered with DKR at all and probably just won't.

DUKED

No, his inadequacy was shown the minute he was removed from Tim Seeley's tit

How anyone can not appreciate Year one is beyond me. Four issues filled with lean storytelling. Beautiful art and pacing. I can't imagine anything Tom King has done being in Year one's league.

Yes. This one started off by the books, until Hugo decided differently. The other one is so not by the books.

I'm just glad King is handling one of my favorite Batman Rogues. It's about time Hugo got to be in the spotlight again.

I didn't think it was bad or anything. Just didn't do anything for me. I don't know.

I don't automatically enjoy things just because they're good. Maybe that's weird.

Leave him be user, he's just a causal who doesnt into writers

>Never bothered with DKR at all and probably just won't.

Bad taste confirmed.

Bump

DKR yes, Year One no

STILL fucking waiting for those Gotham and Gotham Girl incest fics you promised user.