Alabama more like Albania hehe

So how's life going on in the first world?

I'm not surprised, since, in many regards, America is just a glorified third world shithole but with a first world economy.

I feel insulted

Yeah, I'm actually sorry for that. The only third world thing about Albania is ridiculously low prices: I felt like a king spending some funny money on luxurious beach resort food and accommodation.

Alabama is where they ditched the niggers to leave on their own after slavery is no more. What did you expect?

Thanks for coming to Albania :)

LMOA you just got sold fakeness so the pole could get away with insulting you

>America
>first world

Maybe they should sell one or two plane carriers and focus a bit more in Education and infrastructure, if that's not too communist.

What do you think Guadeloupe and Martinique are?

Alabania.

But their hdi is not that bad

>alabama 0.888
>poland 0.855

What would the UN say if it knew about Appalachia?

>"I think it's very uncommon in the First World. This is not a sight that one normally sees. I'd have to say that I haven't seen this," Philip Alston, the U.N.'s Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, told Connor Sheets of AL.com earlier this week as they toured a community in Butler County where "raw sewage flows from homes through exposed PVC pipes and into open trenches and pits."

>Of particular concern to Alston are specific poverty-related issues that have surfaced across the country in recent years, such as an outbreak of hookworm in Alabama in 2017—a disease typically found in nations with substandard sanitary conditions in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa, as reported by The Guardian.

Explain your fucking selves, /dixie/

>Alabama
>America

Roll Tide

why? it is an honor for you gypsies to be compared to alabama

america is a shit hole giant piece of crap. also fuck UN leave us alone we don't care about your standards

Alabama still has a per capita purchasing power parity greater than Britain.

Because faggots have no idea how rich even the poorest state is compared to the rest of the world

fixing all that shit sounds like hard work and it's hot outside. Do it yourself if y'all are so concerned about it.

me think gdp = wealth

Fucking retarded burgerfats.

>us
>first world

>UK between Alabama and Mississippi
Lmao, what a shithole. Let that sink in

>GDP is fake stats, doesn't mean shit, let's ban it

How them flammable forests doing, Justin?

Appalachians are white and komrade sanders told me white people can't be poor.

>be burger
>mock others for wildfires

If you don't think that it's the exceedingly wealthy propping up the majority of the trailer park state inhabitants in that statistic then you're retarded.

Alabama is an absolute shithole and an embarrassment to the nation, as is most of the south. Go jerk off Cleetus while talking about "muh dixie superiority" faggot.

>Doubling down on stupidity
Can't make this shit up.

The fact Alabama is statistically richer than the UK (every US state is) is nothing to be proud of when personal wealth there is dismal when compared to the UK (it is). The UK is a first world country with first world living standards for basically everyone (64 million people). Alabama is a renowned impoverished shit hole despite being statistically rich.

A lot like various regions of India and other third world shit holes where government cash flow and distribution of wealth is heavily corrupted.

>even through Alabama is statistically wealthier than the UK I reject this fact because of a subjective quality I call "personal wealth" which I don't have to define at all lol

albania is probably better than alabama. alabama is basically africa

>UK
>1st world
>that's what Brits actually believe
You are not even close to the US as far as the average quality of life. What's our worst is your average. And you are nation of literal degenerates.

that autistic redneck has probably never stepped outside of the us

I rejected no such thing. In fact I asserted that every US state is richer than the UK. You seem to have very poor reading comprehension, so I suppose your sub-basic understanding of economics should be expected.

Imagine having more money than the entirety of the united kingdom, one of the worlds top five economies, a first world country with high living standards for 64 million people... Imagine having all that, AND only having to accommodate for 4 million people, and somehow ending up with Alabama.

>probably
kys. This is typical albania. That's their capital btw, lmao

We have significantly higher quality of life than Alabama.

t. alabama nigger

the title is sheer propaganda

I hate Alabama with a passion, but they are far from third world.

>alabama is average
You realize that state is a meme in the USA because it's such a shit hole..
That being said i'd rather live in Montgomery than any UK city.

>be alabaman hick
>wake up at noon
>vote for a child molestor
>collect disability check
>get drunk and watch fox news
>beat wife when roy moore loses
>pray for god to protect israel
>pass out and shit my pants

thats pretty old
Last year all the river was cleaned and every Roma family recieved a 3room space in this vicinity

>doesn't get shot

But most of your country looks like this

You probably couldn't name five UK cities if you were asked in person. Would be surprised if you could point the UK out on a map. I don't know what your point is, that America has a higher standard of living overall than the UK? Of course it does. At least for most classes of people.

It's just the disparity between say the poorest areas of Alabama and the richest areas of LA are not comparable to here, because we distribute wealth better. Compare issues in Alabama such as personal poverty, homelessness, violent crime etc to any area of the UK, and make your own assumptions on which is closer to third world.

>I argue on the internet

desu despite it's problems I wish I could live in the deep south. It's comfy, isolated and dirt fucking cheap.