Proud to be an atheist

How to we fight atheistophobia among Christians and Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic very related since he has no god

There are no atheists in foxholes

There is no room for zionistophobia in this thread.
Gtfo

Also, by saying "he has no god", you mean it's a bad thing to have no god, which is atheistophobic

oh right. in hebrew if you say 'he has no god' it's actual meaning is 'he is someone who is capable of doing any deed, no matter how morally wrong'. thought it was the same in english for some reason.

It's atheistophobic like hell saying that

>How to we fight atheistophobia among Christians and Muslims?

You don't.

Then religious believers should stop whining about discrimimnation.

Bullshit, if anything it's the other way around.

>There are no foxholes in atheists

wtf did he mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes

Most atheist that i know are liberal. And liberal has caused degeneracy to become a common thing. Most of them said that lgbt should become normalized and nudity uncensored.

You never been in the army? or maybe watch war vids? it's very obvious jewanon.

It's liberals who make Afghani men fuck underage boys and call it a "cultural tradition"?

Or maybe it's liberals who made Muhammad marry a 9 y.o. ?

Islam is much more degenerate than atheism, liberalism and transhumanism put together, dear.

I like how in every anti muslim thread there's always an israeli shilling hard for his shitty little state and religion, lmao.

How is this thread anti-muslim?

P.S. Israel os much bigger than Qat*r

>muhammad married a 9 year old
>islam is degenerate because it's follower doesn't follow islamic teachings

I bet u got all your information from Sup Forums.

We can't discuss the problem of atheistophobia among m*slims?

>605 born
It's a lie, she was born in 612

>It's a lie, she was born in 612
sauce? Decrypting the Quran is not a simple thing and you should stop reading articles from brainlet wahhabist writer.

Maybe start with the fact that islam is not one religion, there are many different sects of islam just like there are many different sects of judaism and christianity, but let's be honest, this never was to have an actual discussion. This was just an attempt from you to shit on religions you don't particularly like without having your thread being removed for being too racist and Sup Forums

>shit on religions
>racist
Kek, this level of braindead
Also, I don't "shit" on anyone, I just discuss the problem of intolerance among religious believers.
I am no more "islamophobic" than you are atheistophobic or christianophobic

#
Ibh Hisham
All muslims are brainlet btw

>blatantly insults islam and expects muslim to fight atheisthophobia

goodluck.

>It's liberals who make Afghani men fuck underage boys and call it a "cultural tradition"?

Yes because Afghanis are the representative of islam and you totally just didn't cherrypick this country just to prove your point. I thought russians were supposed to be smarter than this.

Reading ibn hisham? Top kek. This is the problem with atheist, claims to be smartass on religion instead of respecting it. How can people respect you if you don't respect people?

I used Afghanistan as an example to disprove his statement that it's liberals are causing degeneracy and I didn't even mention the religion.
Eastern countries has been degenerate for ages.

>How can people respect you if you don't respect people?
Same question to you
You want us to respect your religion and culture without respecting ours.

PLEASE MALAYANON STOP REPLYING TO THIS BAIT SAGEEEEEE

>implying i don't respect other people belief

wew lad. Truly a great bait