Say what you want about the movie but this was absolutely fucking perfect

Say what you want about the movie but this was absolutely fucking perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3hZCAOKQ8

Mark Hamill is forever elder god tier

It was horrible. Mark Hamill makes a great Joker but even couldn't save the mess that was the writing and voice directing.

If you want a good animated Batman film featuring the Joker, watch Mask of the Phantasm or Return of the Joker.

Why on earth did they rush the final joke?

But a bigger question is why on earth did they RUIN THE FINAL SCENE.

as much as I like hammil, his throat is fucked now. I was so hype for the first laugh moment despite the mediocre production and was very disappointed to hear it, you can tell he was struggling by the end of it

This scene was way too rushed to have any emotional weight. Just like all the others. Didn't help that Hamill was phoning it in.

So who should replace Hamill now? Troy Baker?

>was the writing

It was literally a word for word adaption of the comic though

It literally was not.

Nearly all of the actual killing Joke stuff was though, they even did the fucking song word for word

Agreed. I seriously doubt anyone is ever going to top him as the Joker.

0:16... shiitttt man

Okay but they threw in half an hour of garbage filler for no reason

The Joker from Brave and the Bold was better.

I know we want to be hipsters here and all, but let's not get say things we can't take back now...

but he's right

Too bad for the Joker that he didn't have any footage of the sex scene.

That would've REALLY driven Commissioner Gordon insane.

The movie would have been a solid 7-8/10 if you removed the first half. And I say that as someone who actually liked Barbara's "villain"

>tfw fucking amped up about the Killing Joke
>starts with Barbara for some reason and the first half hour is a really horrible filler that has no bearing with the story
>the next hour the story has been rushed like hell for some reason

Seriously who in the blue hell was in charge of that horrible Batgirl story? I fucking Puked when Batgirl kissed Batman. Fucking disgusting!

I actually had to skip the Barbara part cause it was really bad. I skip just when she kissed Batman. It really soured me on the rest of the movie and I actually clap when Joker crippled her.

The worst thing was when Batman was rescuing Jim. It should have been a comforting moment between two friends and all I could think of is how bats fucked his daughter an hour ago.

Seriously who thought that having Barbara fuck the Bat would make her more appealing? What was the big idea?!

If they wanted to make Barbara into more of a character they went on a really wrong direction IMO.

It's a tossup between him and John DiMaggio.

Brian Azzarello said they did it to add controversy to the film. Because we fucking needed that for an iconic story.

i really disliked dimaggio's joker. i'd prefer they get jeff bennett again, or maybe even michael emerson.

Well he's still doing it for now, the new justice league cartoon will feature him. But when he actually retires for good i'd prefer John Dimaggio, Baker is good, but he just imitates Mark.

>Brian Azzarello said they did it to add controversy to the film. Because we fucking needed that for an iconic story.

I'm sorry but that has to be the dumbest thing I ever read. Please tell me you made it up. I can't truly believe someone that spouted that can have a job.

That was a pretty piss poor laugh.

The worst line has to be "WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING?!" one though.

Okay, just checked it again, it was actually wrong, somebody in another thread assumed that and to elaborate quoted Timm saying in an interview
>We were aware that it’s a little risky. There’s definitely some stuff in that first part of the movie that’s going to be controversial.
Some part of my brain just connected it together, but still, bad enough that they were aware of the retardation they were about to do.