Sister goes to see a screening of Spiderman Homecoming where Tom Holland was present and got to meet him

>sister goes to see a screening of Spiderman Homecoming where Tom Holland was present and got to meet him
>I ask her if she told him that Tobey Maguire was better
>she gets visibly upset and tells me to fuck off
Why do people get so upset when you tell them that Homecoming was worse than the Raimi films (at least the first two)?

People have been brainwashed to believe Disney can do no wrong.

She's not upset at the quality of the movies she's upset she has an autistic brother.

Never particularly liked Tobey but I liked Raimi's direction.

Yeah it wasn't the best but i'm hoping tom can grow into the role, i have high hopes for him, he's young and this was his first spiderman movie give him a chance, or don't i really don't fucking care there has been like 7 reboots in the past 2 years.

lol sounds like you're sister is the alpha here OP.

I didn't read the OP but I saw a photo of Tom Holland in this thread and I thought to myself, Tom Holland is a hottie and he should finally come out as gay.

Tom Holland was absolutely a better Spider-Man than Tobey was.
It's just that Raimi was such a good director it didn't matter.

don't you mean computers were a better Spider-Man, he's all CG

I wonder what it's like to be autistic and not being able to realize that you are.

Nobody likes contrarians. I bet you're a right winger. Only right wingers act like you did.

You're a faggot. Tugboat was able to carry his films. This holland twink can't even fucking do that.

If you can't recognise an obvious joke then clearly you're the autistic ones.

Tom Holland is a million times better than Tobey Maguire, and anyone who disagrees needs to take off their nostalgia glasses.

Spider-Man 1&2 are objectively great, but that certainly wasn't because of Tobey

Do you think she sucked Tom's cock?

Tobey was a shit Peter in personality. He was basically anachronistic thanks to the writing and delivery.
Spider-Man 2 is still the best but the first one is garbage.

>merely pretending

haha I wonder what kind of noises Tom would make if you slid a huge thick cock balls deep in his ass haha

that's a funny joke user i bet he'd be laughing too.

haha it would be funny if he tried to laugh but couldn't cuz there was another huge cock all the way down his throat shooting semen into his stomach like a firehose haha

After Watching through the First two Raimi, i can say this The first was better than the Second. Spider-Man 2 has aged poorly after taking off the Nostalgia Glasses.

It was sam raimi that brought the grittyness and action to life in the spiderman movies.

No, user, I'm pretty sure you're literally autistic. No normal person would say something like that to someone. Although I'm sure it would explain a lot about your life.

kek.

She wants his D

Well you're autistic but you're not wrong.

This.