why is that funny

Only 25% of Belarussian speak Belarussian

wtf how do you change your flag like that I want to put a black thing on mine

Belarus is a meme country

>Speak Irish to an Irishman
>"Oi m8 what ye said?"

>Belarusian

>say something to an American
>he responds in an ignorant and uninformed manner, thus allowing me, if for a brief moment, feel better about myself and my country's miserable economic situation

>speak Polish to a Lithuanian
>he gets visibly angry and starts mumbling but after asking again he politely apologizes and answers the question

It's why we're here

Cute

Are they very diffident or what?

Kneel before your master, Zmudzin dogs.

>traveling in Europe from hostel to hostel
>in Austria
>apparently europeans don't wear their shoes indoors
>want to be polite and not a stereotypically ignorant American
>immediately take my shoes off at the front door and place them in their fridge
>they stare at me silently with their mouths covered

Wtf?

>speak German to a Russian
>get raped

Don't you guys speak Polish or Russian?

Loled

Nope. Belarussian is closer to some russian dialects rather than standart Russian.

We speak ARYAN.

Russian in phonetical write:
Ana pramokła wsia naskwoź, zabyła zont swoj

Belarussian:
Jana pramokła ŭsia naskroź, zabyła parason swoj

Belarussian just has a more phonetical orhography

we hev quite big lithuania community here wow hhhaaha

>speak lithuanian to a lithuanian person
>he kills himself

>Speak Irish to Irish person
>He doesn't respond

It's because he's dead!

>speak Belgia-
ah

>Speak Navajo to an American
>He doesn't understand

>speak Afrikaans to a South African
>replies in English
Seriously what the fuck?

>Implying you know Prussian

Lol, poles are the worst. I work in prestigious restaurant in Vilnius, and we hate poles because when they come in, they can't speak neither English, German or Russian, and expect us to speak pshe pshe language, which none of us can.
Even fucking French people are better, at least they know that not everyone can speak their language and try their best to speak English.

>Pshe pshe pshe a co to jest warszke cepelinai a bardzo dobze

Funny thing is, almost all of the current youth are depressed, listens to xxxtentacion or lil peep, takes xanaxes on the daily basis and talks with suicidal memes.

>Lol, poles are the worst. I work in prestigious restaurant in Vilnius, and we hate poles because when they come in, they can't speak neither English, German or Russian, and expect us to speak pshe pshe language, which none of us can.
>Even fucking French people are better, at least they know that not everyone can speak their language and try their best to speak English.
>>Pshe pshe pshe a co to jest warszke cepelinai a bardzo dobze
I can't see what's wrong with that. Lithuanians in Wilno are squatters. It's a Polish city.

Yeah, and Gdansk is with Western Poland is occupied by poles, it's rightful German clay.

I love how finland, baltics and poland wanted to make an aliance agains russia in 1920 and then poland just said fuck it and attacked vilnius taking everyone down with them

>speak English to an American
>He responds in spanish

Never trust a Pole. If you hire him to clean your house, you will end up with squatters den.

Holy shit I thought you were joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_language

"29.4% of Belarusians can write, speak, and read Belarusian, while 52.5% can only read and speak it."

Return Danzig

I have heard that people from Southwestern Russia can understand Belorussian and/or Ukrainian fairly easily, but other Russian dialects are too different.

Is what I said accurate?

>I love how finland, baltics and poland wanted to make an aliance agains russia in 1920
?

Is he maybe talking about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium

But it was Polish initiative. Ukrainians and Baltic retards rejected that.

>call himself litwin
>occupy Wilno

No we didn't. We supported it 100%.

>Pole speaks Polish to Lithuanian
>Lithuanian smiles because pščšč, says "co?"
>Pole repeats question in Lithuanian

>speak Lithuanian to a Lithuanian
>they don't respond

My Polish roommate is the opposite.
According to his own words
>I speak four languages, but neither of them well

sad state of affairs. At least they're not wewuzzing.

>implying an alliance with Poland could have prevented anything
>"hurr durr give up your independence so that you don't lose your independence"
No we didn't

Well, in my law school we have polish student similar to your roommate, his Lithuanian is kinda shitty, but at least he tries.

>fuck Pilsudski, fuck mother fuck fukk lenkija yuo will never have our clay
>hey, did you know that Pilsudski was a Lithuanian? So many famous Lithuanians in the world :)

>I speak four languages, but neither of them well
me desu

What's the point of studying law in another country? Is there enough EU law that it doesn't matter which country you study in?

law is a meme major here so I assume in Lithuania it's the same

He studies in Lithuania. Our capital has a Polish minority and the area East of it has many places where Poles are a majority.

And you oppress them.
It's better to give Wilno back now while we are asking politely. When we resolve the issue with Lwow we will not be so polite with you.

Oppress them how?

The single language passport and no Polish street signs thing?

Language policy as example

>I love how finland, baltics and poland wanted to make an aliance agains russia in 1920
That was Piłsudski's idea. Baltshits opposed it since they were too busy choking on Russian penis.

>it and attacked vilnius
Poland didn't attack Vilnius.
The """"attack"""" was carried out without Polish support by a division of the polish army that went rogue led by general Żeligowski (mutineer). There wasn't even a fight because Wilno and the sorrounding areas were all inhabited by Polish people who lived in Wilno for generations (the city itself was founded by Poles).
These soldiers declared independence of Central Lithuanian Republic. After failure to get international recognition (insert butthurt lithuanian joke here), general Żeligowski (president of the republic) decided (with support of the population) to join the Republic of Central Lithuania to Poland.

Not really. It's like ''lawyers have no jobs', but it's mainly misconception, because most of them come from college's and a shitty university (former police academy), which gives you only bachelor degree, and to be lawyer/prosecutor/judge here you need bachelor + masters, which only Vilnius university gives. The truth is, students who finish law degree in Vu (it's integrated bachelor+masters), has lowest unemployment statistics compared to other postgraduates, and highest salaries as well. It's not uncommon to meet vu law postgraduates who finished last year who earns as a lawyer assistant in major firms earning like 4 000 euros a month (to lawyer, you have to work as lawyer assistant for 3 years and have achelor + masters degree).

So nah.

Actually, for international and Eu law, we have many students around the world, from Nigeria to Korea. But yeah, the guy I am talking about is from Lithuania, just from the small village near Belarussian border which has Russian/Polish majority.

>These soldiers declared independence of Crimean Republic. After failure to get international recognition (insert butthurt ukranian joke here), general Iwanow (president of the republic) decided (with support of the population) to join the Republic of Crimea Russia.
times never changes

whats going on in this thread

Explain.

Lithuania opposed it. You were having issues over Wilno. We were ready to go. Even saved Polish submariners and Ivan started accusing us of not being neutral.

>The """"attack"""" was carried out without Polish support by a division of the polish army that went rogue led by general Żeligowski (mutineer). There wasn't even a fight because Wilno and the sorrounding areas were all inhabited by Polish people who lived in Wilno for generations (the city itself was founded by Poles).
>the absolute state of polish education
No wonder Poles on the internet have such an inflated national ego and believe they have some God-given to take their neighbors' territory as they please

This. Belorussians are Irishmen of ex-ussr. They also love potato and drink, and cannot speak their own language.

I have seen Belarussian nationalists, they don't really like the situation. And I mean real ones, guys talking half-Polish.

t. kristofas sauliackis yebievdenko

I have no beef with Estonia and I'm extremely happy that Polish Airforce does their best to protect Estonian airspace.

>Prestigious restaurant in Vilnius

Well, 90 percent of our clients are British, American, German, French and Russian.

>haha, whoopsie, looks like one of our generals mutinied
>oh wow, he invaded the territory that we really want, we should stop him
>oh wow, he conquered it (on his own btw)
>omg he proclaimed a breakaway state, totally without our help
>that state now wants to join us, I guess we'll have to accept, it's their will, we wouldn't want to break international law, now would we?
t. Polish government

based Estonia

You gotta admit whether you like it or not, the way they pulled it off was a ruse of the century

Can't say we're not guilty ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaipėda_Revolt

And who leaves more tips?

By the tip amount : Norwegians, Americans, Russians, Germans, Brits, Lithuanians, then other European countries, and then non tippers (Asians, French, Southern Europe).

So what? if you count belarussian as a separate language, then there is no russian language since of the dialect continuum through russia. Remember that standart russian was made up at some point just as standart german or standart italian and uko+bela+rus are all dialects of the same language.

>speak greek to a turkish person
>realise I am speaking to a mirror
>realise i don't have any money
>realise i am owning a restaurant
>realise i am a walking stereotype
>dance syrtaki veru fst and commit suicide

>So what? if you count belarussian as a separate language, then there is no russian language since of the dialect continuum through russia
That's untrue. Belarussian is it's own separate language not a dialect of Russian.

>nationalist political propaganda vs objective linguistical truth

>implying linguists agree to what constitutes a language

>let me tell you about your country's customs, language and traditions

>your
you need to go back Mykoła

All Belarusian students at my university use Russian. One of them didn't even know what is "taraškievica".

If Belarusian is not a separate language, then Spanish is a Portuguese dialect. The difference is very similar.