I never fucking noticed but holy shit Snyder

That dude Nam-Ek grabs in the plane, look, he fucking explodes into blood.

God damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePCZUr-kTco?t=3m5s
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know why but the way that movie kept making quick camera zooms into the action (like at about 7 seconds into the webm) bugged the shit out of me.

Snyder is such a fucking hack.

I honestly think BvS has the worst action of his entire career and thats the sole redeeming thing about him.

Look at how bad this shit is.

Welcome to 2013.

Looks pretty good to me famiglia.

>That dude Nam-Ek
Wait... wait...
Do not tell me he seriously named one of the kryptonians... Namek.

Of course not you dunce.

Toriyama named Namek after Nam-Ek. What, you think its coincidence Goku has the same origin as Superman?

Honestly, this whole fight and to a lesser extent, the evil Kryptonians sans Zod were the only really good things about this movie.

Shit was great.

Which is why it's so baffling that BvS didn't even really have good action scenes. Like, you'd expect the movie to do at least that right.

>The name "Namek" is taken from the word namekuji, which means "slug" in Japanese.

>overuse of ellipses
>talks shit without having the facts
Yup. That's a retard.

But Nam-Ek still came first.

It's one of "those" things really. Just coincidences.

Yes, and?

Nam-Ek came first.

Nam-Ek came before the Japanese word for slug?

Before Dragonball Z you dip.

Oh man I love this scene

Batman also shears this man's head off with his car.

youtu.be/ePCZUr-kTco?t=3m5s
>3:05

Its so you don't have time to realize how shit everything looks most of the time. They use the same technique in shitty martial arts films when they can't afford good fight choreography.

Looks Kamen Rider-tier.

It's a coincidence. Like who came first. Dennis the Menace or Dennis the Menace?

Like Winter Solider and Civil War when they shake the camera around.

It's sad that Daredevil has the best fights in any cape adaptation

It's bizarre how MoS managed to have my favourite superhero action scenes I've ever seen and yet in BvS the action felt so dull.

What happened between the two?

>my sides when he started spinning Superman around like the tire in the crossfit montage

People cried about collateral damage.

> Which is why it's so baffling that BvS didn't even really have good action scenes. Like, you'd expect the movie to do at least that right.

The Batman wearhouse fight was one of the best action scenes in any cape film in the last few years.

>people actually give marvel shit for how homogenized their shit is when a movie called Batman v Superman had the most boring, weightless and pointless fight since Superman IV

I dont care, Im calling him Non

>The Batman wearhouse fight was one of the best action scenes in any cape film in the last few years.
It was sorely overrated.

No it wasn't you fucking contrarian

>Batman killing people left and right
It was just okay.

Dennis the Menace did, obviously.

The only person that DEFINITELY died in that fight that I can think of is the dude who was blown up by his own grenade.

It was an amazing fight, whether you agree with Bats slaying or not.

You probably think the fights n the Nolan movies were "good".
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow

Shit quoted the wrong , user. Meant for

>m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
That was a great scene. It displayed how Supes didn't need to be brave if he was basically indestructible, But Bats says humans are because they do super things knowing they can die.

It doesn't show the dude getting beheaded. He gets knocked off the truck and his fate is unknown, since we see another goon scurrying to grab the guy's gun afterwards.

I really want to see that scene edited with sound effects from the '66 Batman show.
>Biff
>Thwack
>POW

But that's wrong because in MoS, he fought someone who could have actually killed him

>fate unknown
>batmobile hit him in the fucking neck
>fate unknown

okay familia

>you don't actually see people dying in the film
>batman has always killed before! not muh!
You guys need to start agreeing on one

>weightless
>everything moves with a determinated weight

Uhhh but it was ??'
The action scenes in Winter Soldier are in my top one fight scenes in movies, and I am studying cinema so ...

Don't insult Kamen Rider like that

Winter Soldier had decent action scenes but none of them as good as the wearhouse fight. Only scene that comes remotely close is the elevator fight.

>breath it in
>that's fear
I know it's kryptonite gass but that get's me thinking, does Scarecrow exist here?
So far we've got
>Joker and Harley
>Firefly
>Killer Croc
>Deadshot

That was a fucking badass scene

The twist on Goku is way cooler though. Pretty much the iron giant origin

Well, no it wasn't. It was pointless because, if Batman had no problem murdering these guys, why does he bother punching them?
He should just go in guns blazing.

That has nothing to fucking do with the quality of the filming and fighting moves.
What the actual fuck is wrong with you, the bvs warehouse fight are 50 fucking times better then any fight in the Nolan movies combined. Its universally agreed the fight filming was the worst part of the Nolan films, especially the first 2.
NONE of the problem's nolan's fights had are present in the bvs warehouse fight.
He didn't murder a single one of them.

>wearhouse
>thinking anything in BvS was romotely on par or dare say above anything in the winter soldier.
I'm sorry but your retardation has progressed too far

Firefly?

are you the same guy from the other thread who said you watch 8 movies a week and suicide squad is one of the best films you have ever seen in your life?

do you go to NYU?

Winter Soldier's street fight was great, but it was still too shaky cam and close up compared to the bvs warehouse fight.

He hit a guy in the face with a crate, slamming his head into a brick wall, leaving a bloody smear.
This was after he literally gunned down a bunch of dudes in his jet.

That shit is tight as fuck get out of my face. The movie had a lot of problems but ass-kicking wasn't one of them.

>He didn't murder a single one
>two guys in the hallway with a grenade when he clearly saw it
>cracks a guy's head against a wall with a crate and enough force for a significant blood splatter
>KGBeast with the flamethrower
>the guy in the room with KGBeast who totally died in the blast
>not to mention the squad outside
You're right he didn't kill a single one, he killed like 10 in those 10 minutes alone, and don't you fucking start with that"WELL, it wasn't completely direct so it doesn't count" shit.

I don't see what the problem is.

Nam-ek existed as a kryptonian name before, but the character in MoS is Non, renamed Nam-ek.
So it's highly likely that this was meant as a double reference.

You're right, but it's warehouse you illiterate fuck

>Fate unknown
How do you guys rationalize this shit? I honestly am baffled by how you guys carry on with your defences. I mean you're either an idiot who sincerely believes this or you're just lying to yourselves.
>"If I make up excuses that will make it a good film? Right?"

>>two guys in the hallway with a grenade when he clearly saw it
He didn't force the guy to crawl after the grenade.
>>KGBeast with the flamethrower
Wasn't murder.

But Batman killing DOES NOT MAKING IT A BAD MOTHER FUCKING FILM REGARDLESS!

It does when they act like he's not a murderer.

Let's say hypothetically you're right. Which is better? Action for plausible and engaging reasons (winter soldier)? Or mindless action after and before the worst, most idiotic and iconically horrible parts of the film that is so jarring it prevents the audiance from getting engaged after witnessing the "Martha" scene and then the horrible ending (BvS)?

It destroys an interesting part of his character, turns him into basically a mindless gunman and has no reason what so ever for why he does it.
Also before I never said whether or not it was good, I just pointed out he did kill people when you said he didn't, idiot.

>guy in hallway
Batman wouldn't have left it up to chance.
>KGBeast
He still killed him, which is what I said, which you would've of noticed if you could read.

Killing in self defense & defense of others isn't murder.
But the Martha scene wasn't idiotic at all.
See pic related (not my post but still, a accurate statement)
No it the same interesting character just one who has been worn down by miserable years of failure & brought to the current state.
And he isn't a gunman, he only used the M60 because of emergency improvisation.
>and has no reason what so ever for why he does it.
To stop criminals from hurting innocent people???
>I just pointed out he did kill people when you said he didn't, idiot.
I said he didn't murder people, killing & murder are not inherently the same thing.

>Batman wouldn't have left it up to chance.
A unrealistic mary sue Batman would have that option, a half way feasible one like what we got doesn't have a that luxury.

Whatever lies help you sleep at night man, I just want a film I don't have to convince myself with excuses that I like it.

Yeah he totally couldn't have just grappled them out of the real quick or anything.

Those aren't excuses, its factually what happened.
And its not excuses if you don't see them as flaws.

Him being willing to risk Martha dying rather then using the M60 would have been immeasurably worse of a stain on the character then justly killing the guy.
You people's priorities are fucked to hell.

That explanation is bullshit, why would Superman caring about his mother make him a person who "just wants to help humanity", horrible people love their parents too. Also why does that name give Batman a fucking epiphany?
Oh wait, don't answer that, I realised I don't give a shit about your delusions.

No no, this is an actual fucking thing. There's American Dennis and there's Euro Dennis.

Firefly? You mean KGBeast?

Because if he has a personal attachment to humanity it makes it less likely he sees them as toys beneath him to play with like Batman's initial vision of him.

>Killing in self defense & defense of others isn't murder.

Proving it's self defense or defense of others is a long and complicated process, because taking a life is srs bsns.

It's by no means a clear-cut thing just because you think it looked that way. A real court would weigh the evidence, looking at state of mind and the events leading up to (and after - don't think that drone thing would count in his favor) the killing.

Nam-Ek is a nonsense word patterned on Jor-El and Kal-El, which were names based on Hebrew terms with which Superman's creators were very familiar.

The Nam-Ek of the movie is probably named that (as with Faora being called Faora) because Ursa and Non, Zod's companions from the Donner movies, were original characters created by screenwriter Mario Puzo, and are likely not wholly owned by DC/WB. They may still be part-owned by the Salkind family, or Puzo's estate (he's been dead since the 90s), or to Richard Donner, who co-wrote (with Geoff Johns) Non's only comic book appearances to date. It's probably not worth the time in legal costs to find out when you can just rename them; Nam-Ek was originally a very obscure character who was imprisoned in the Phantom Zone (after all of three issues worth of appearances spread over 10 years) and later consumed by Aethyr, who immediately fucked off into outer space and hasn't been seen since.

The character of Faora was already developed in comics before Ursa's backstory was based on her (though ominously, Ursa's original sentence at the start of the first movie, not repeated in the recap for the second, mentions children, not men as with her comic book counterpart), so switching the names over is less of a stretch.

Of course the ass-kicking and visuals weren't a problem. That is all hack snyder cares about.

Yes, Dennis the Menace was first. Dennis the Menace came after. About two weeks, if memory serves.

Winter soldiers fight scenes are pieces of shit tho. They literally cut to a different shot every other second and shake the camera until you can't see what the fuck they are doing. Fuck that movie's fight scenes. Get some taste, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

>Cap and Bucky using actual martial arts techniques
>Dat armbar/shoulder throw
>Dat fucking knife twirl

Yeah okay

Firefly was in the prequel comics that came in the cereal or whatever.

>>Cap and Bucky using actual martial arts techniques
How can you tell when it's so poorly shot and edited?

You're a fucking hack. Fuck off that scene is perfection!

Damn, I never even knew it had prequel comics.

Look I'm not saying the Winter Soldier is bad, or that the action in it is bad.

I'm just saying that the Batman warehouse (wearhouse XD) fight is the best fucking fight in any cape-film put to camera.

And the second best is the hallway fight in episode 2 of Daredevil.

We get it. You don't like Batman v Superman.

However, that doesn't mean that the action sequences (as action sequences which is what we're discussing) aren't better in the Snyder films than they are in the best of Marvel (Winter Soldier and Daredevil season 1).

You are objectively right.