This fucking capeshit cunt

Grace's voice is so fucking annoying and her trailer analysis is juvenile at best.

Youtube streamers thread I guess...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqgu7pvevDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but dem hips.

>Snyder is the new Kubrick
>Wonder Woman is the 3rd best film of all time

She's a dumbass

"Trailer analysis is juvenile", a bit redundant don't you think

she has a cummable face, whos this

she tries so hard.

True.....true.

>I once wrote a thesis on a movie I very much enjoyed. My teacher said it was a quite good essay. It's my proudest moment.

Who do you guys go to for trailer reactions? I like Tyrone Magnus :3

A movie, not a fucking trailer...

You're welcome.

Seriously, if she goes childless for 4-5 years, she will waste the most perfect hips ever created. Why nufemales refuse to have kids?

Is that it? She wrote some essay about a movie, or so I thought. Then she said it was her proudest moment.

I know she has written some comic books. I've only read the Muppets Peter Pan and it was pretty shitty. Don't know much about her other work.

>>Snyder is the new Kubrick

That's true though.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

The absolute state of DC
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqgu7pvevDc

As much as I love Snyder cinematography, his stories and plots are shallow and vain, they lack the complexity and human sense Kubrick had.

>Now let me tell you why the new Thor trailer won comiccon and destroyed any momentum the dceu may have had

She's cute.

do you have Grace's :o face?

She talks like she's doing an impression of an old-timey radio guy.

It's pretty pathetic to see a grown woman get excited about capeshit just so they'll keep sending her toys and giving her access to shit. But, she's a woman and she's more attractive than like 99% of reviewers, so she still exists purely on the hope that maybe in one of her reviews she'll wear a tank top or something and you'll see 14% of her cleavage.

She was cute before. Now she's taken on the marketing guise of a nerdy bimbo.
I'm not complaining.

>blonde qties, alphas, black bulls, and some numale cuck that probably likes marvel
keep crying mousie

>Any of those people
>Alphas
Lmao what the fuck do you look like to even think that?

just because it's your headcanon doesn't mean it's true

>trailer analysis

Grace's voice is hot a.f. t.b.h.

>Muppet Peter Pan
kek