Temptation:Jessica has the power to stop one of the next 3 evictions
Curse:TBD

previously on /bb/

First for Jody making retarded game moved

Dubs don't lie

>me on the left

HEY EVERY1 ITS TIME FOR THE VETO MEETING

BETAS OUT

(for the record wrapping your stomach does not work if your goal is to lose weight)

Fourth for Jerry being the best marine

Bye bye meatball

They should've put Matt and Mark up with Josh as a replacement. This was such a dumb move.

I hope the Mexican goes this week

fpbp

UH DUP DUH AH DUH DUH DUHP

DAMN JESS

RIP Josh thank God.

is paul gay?

He's not going anywhere

They're both hispanic and I don't think either are mexican

Josh is going home

Ramses and Josh are both black

what better move was there? i cant think of anything. i was thinking josh and paul on the block but cody might get backdoored for that right ?

TURN THIS STUPID SHIT OFF ITS TIME FOR GAME OF THRONES

Josh is a weird dude

As much as I hate that Armenian manlet, it's hilarious watching him beside himself how he didn't get nominated. Grodner literally just put the 16 most retarded people she could find beside Paul. This will be the easiest win of all time.

Lmao this nigga Josh is so gay. Why are you crying?

No, he's not.

HE'S DOMINICAN

Who gives a fuck its all the same

>gay of thrones

IM DOMINICAN!

post link

lol jason had kryssie and stil couldnt win

Yes he is

based dominican posters

DELETE THIS STUPID ASS POST

IT'S TIME FOR TWIN PEAKS

This is the only move that makes sense. They don't have the votes to evict Paul no matter what this week, and attempting to do so would solidify the entire house against them. Paul is going to betray Mark and Elena this week, so hopefully that lead to the twin outcomes of Marlena aligning with Jody and Paul's alliance (particularly Maven) feeling alienated from him

>makes voice raspy to be ""funny""

They control the nominations, but Paul controls the vote.

You HAVE to put up 2 targets or a target + raven cause no one will vote her out. And now you can't convince Ramses, one of the only non paulfags, to vote how you want.

All that will happen now is Ramses goes home and Jody loses a potential ally.

this tbqhwu

based Paul isn't scared of anything, he has black belt in MMA

Dear god what the fuck is Raven making. THAT is what she calls homemade mac n cheese? SHE USED THE MACCARONI FROM THE BOX AND IS COVERING IT WITH AMERICAN CHEESE SLICES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

TURN THIS STUPID SHIT OFF ITS TIME FOR

CANDY CRUSH

Guess the name of the album

paul shouts for the entire comp and this one went until sunrise. I'm just happy we didn't have to listen to him, he's gonna be so pissed when he was shouting his lines over and over so production would get the perfect one and they didn't air them

Does Jessica not realise that she has fucking Comp Beast like Cody that would do anything for her in the house and entire eviction immunity for anytime in the next 4 weeks.

Fucking put up Paul and Raven as nominations. If anyone uses the Veto on Paul, put up Mark.

Following week have Cody win HOH.

You win the next week. If you don't and any of those Paulfags win a comp in between the following 3 weeks remaining and put you on the block just use the Halting Hex.

Cody is still the #1 Target no matter what she does.

>have Cody win HOH
Next week is a crapshoot HOH for sure

All this will accomplish is sending Ramses who will be more valuable later in the game to Jody home.

ooga booga lawd jeezus

so retarded

they want josh out and he will stay, but considering that ramses made zero effort to make any alliance with anybody, i am almost sure if he won HOH he would just do what house wants and put up Jess and Cody
and ramses has way more chances to win HOH than Josh

Ramses isn't a reliable number to anyone, is only one person, sucks at comps, and has no influence in the house. Having Ramses on your side actually hurts you because his shadiness rubs off on whoever he's aligned with.
Contrast that with Marlena, who are two people, can theoretically do damage in comps, and Elena has some influence with Maven. Jody could be picking up Marlena as allies after this week, and if Cody wins next HOH, Maven might just float over to their side next week as well.

maybe I'm retarded and I don't understand Cody and Jess' plan but..

why the fuck did they put up two useless houseguests on the block? they could have gone for Paul/Raven combo

please explain where im wrong. they would have force their vote to get josh out thats what jody wanted anyway and if cody gets put up just in case jessica can stop it with her temptation everyone still hates them anyway might as well just assert your dominance in the house

>caring about music releases while your in the BB house
yes I'm sure multiple 21st century masterpieces will be released this summer

PAUL is a Rat EP

They want to try to mend relationships. They said it 1000x during the DRs wtf were you watching

Just ignore him

playing it safe and trying to get allies and making deals for the future also mark and elena will get blindsided by ramses eviction.

matt and raven gave jessica and cody one week safety and are targeting josh and mark with their hoh

oh nevermind the hoh chooses the new person to be evicted sorry so still how is my idea wrong besides the cody part

I want to ram Taran's boipussi with my strapon

The Cody part is why I called you retarded.

Can someone please tell me WHY Ramses was fingering his asshole out in the open? Looked like he wasn't sleeping, didn't even do it undercovers.

When ur asshole is itchy, it doesn't matter who is watching

stop being a homophobe.
its 2017, its ok to do that.

why are you so intolerant, meatball?

>Cody comes back into the house
>Paul's DR about how pissed he is
>HOH comp
>Paul's DRs narrating competition
>Cody and Jessica in HOH room segment
>Paul's DR how he is making sure he is not on the block
>Fun segment
>Paul's DR making fun of Kevin
>Jessica nominations, Paul is not on the block
>Paul's DR about how he is not on the block

I sure do love this season of friendship

You can't deny that Paul is charismatic. He makes for the most entertaining DR segments.

Ramses going home would be the best thing for Jody, because then Mark and Elena would have practically no choice other than aligning with them.

The other interesting development in the house is we're seeing the first signs of independent thought from Matt. He's not really on board with blindsiding Marlena, and he's questioning Paul's moves now.

What else can they do? 90% of the DRs everyone else does is probably just them talking about Paul

No, he's is a decent contender for least charming person in Earth.

yes I can you idiot

Holy shit if you actually think that then thats fucking sad.

back in my day it was it took quality b8 to get replies. the redditors have really cheapened the market

Loudest =/= most entertaining

grodner, we don't like you here

>a loud, pretentious, court jester jew rat with a huge ego
>charming
kek'd

Imagine if last season someone told /bb/ that next year would be Paul: The Season. I'm pretty sure less people would have dropped OTT if they had known.

oops

..which is why I said LEAST charming person on Earth

He does kinda come off that way, but watch how he is with everyone else in the house when it's pure socialization and not game talk. If he's in a conversation with Kevin/Jason or Mark/Cody or whoever, he goes full beta. He's only charismatic when the person he's talking to already has it in their head that he's cool.
He's as charismatic as Steve in group convos.

Kryssie edition

>He does kinda come off that way
No, no. He really doesn't. Not even a little.

lol making excuses for how retarded cody and jessica are

classic

I want to finger Ramses' asshole.

Jessica wasn't around to do it for him

>production got into jessica's head

Jessica talking about using the Veto on Ramsus!

when a headband is worn in the big brother house, your mist density is multiplied. but if you have weak mist in the first place it doesn't do much

they better not vote out my meatball

This is a family board. Please bring your racism and homophobia elsewhere.

>those mma reactions

its a mist squared increase so if your mist is < 1 then you are fucked

DO IT JESSICA
SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP CODY
USE THE V E T O

>DR yeller
>entertaining

Cody unironically has the best DRs this season
Everyone else is either yelling or sounds like they're reading a teleprompter