DUDE NAZIS LMAO

>DUDE NAZI MARCH LMAO
>DUDE AMERICAN FLAG = NAZI FLAG LMAO
>DUDE THE MONKEYS ARE CAGED AND STARVED, JUST LIKE THE JEWS!
>DUDE THE BAD GUY WANTS TO BUILD A WALL, JUST LIKE TRUMP! LMAO
>DUDE THE RACIST AMERICAN FLAG CAN BURN LMAO
>DUDE HE COMMITTED SUICIDE JUST LIKE HITLER! LMAO

Jesus fucking Christ stop imposing your fucking political views on me you fucking kike pieces of shit I fucking hate you

kys Sup Forums

calm down snowflake

imagine getting this butthurt over something that happened before you were born

that image looks really amateurish

What are you obese Sup Forumsfaggots whining about now? Can you manchildren go thirty minutes without throwing a temper tantrum?

If you've ever met an actual kike you'd understand. They literally believe they are God's chosen people, and that they are above everyone else. They are the proudest little manlet pieces of shit who will get in your face and point at you saying how great they are. That's why they are still butthurt nearly a century after White Man kicked their ass and treated them like fucking dogs

nah this film is actually about black lives matter supposedly

goo goo ga ga Sup Forumsbaby? need new daipy?
Calm down, tubbs.

Are Sup Forumsbeards ever not-offended by something?

>Reply
I never thought of nazis watching this movie, you must be a dumb fuck.

I thought the apes are the badguys in all of these movies don't we give them smarts and then they immediately take over the planet? How can anyone side with them?

Dude relax, it's a fucking ape kino, not everything has to have some subliminal agenda-pushing message.

You redpills really can't enjoy anything anymore, can you?

virgin

get fucked manlet

so this is how you get easy (You)s on Sup Forums huh

>asspained kikes still asspained about how White Man dominated them

fucking kek

You think if you just close your eyes the meanies will go away?

>ape kino
The fuck are you talking about, it's a dumb blockbuster about monkeys with guns, and humans killing them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who's imposing anything on you, you retard? Did anybody force you to go watch the movie?

>be a socially-awkward, depressed 14 year old
>no friends, girls are physically repulsed with me
>don't clean, don't exercise, just play video games and scroll Sup Forums despite the age rule
>really want to be cool and liked in high school
>decide that contrarianism is my best shot at being cool
>after my Grade 9 history class about those epic Nazis I get an idea
>they looked so cool, and the teacher said they were horrible people, perfect choice!
>google Nazism and look up their philosophies on Wikipedia
>copy/paste it and rehearse it
>start regurgitating it and other shit I read on Sup Forums
>unironically defend Hitler and the Nazis
>think I'm gonna be the most epic badass contrarian in my school
>get my ass kicked by a 12th grader instead for calling him a shitskin who Based Hitler should've gassed
>come home and cry
>decide to watch the final instalment of my favourite trilogy to cheer myself up
>see these scenes, get flashbacks to the asskicking
>complain about it on Sup Forums for the rest of my life

How in the fuck is that horse supporting that fucking Gorilla?

Nope, Reeves Ape movies are kino af

Virginity.
Odor.
Obesity.
Defying hygiene all across the globe.

So this.......is the power............of Sup Forums....................Woah!

it's a big horse

I see nothing wrong here, unless you think A FUCKING WHITE MALE is triggering. This is nothing compared to liberal abominations

Sounds like an awful lot of projection.

Bless you

>y-you're projecting

Trump is your president
You lost and you had everyone shilling for the witch
You lost and you had every reason to win
You're a fucking loser

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again that pic, can anyone tell me what's wrong with them apart from the hand sign MAGA faggotry

Literally no one on Sup Forums unironically supported Hillary, retard.

>I see nothing wrong here
Then you're one of them. Sorry user

How can Sup Forums even compete.

Fucking hell, he didn't even touch that thing and it crumbled like a sand castle.

>it's another "Sup Forums gets triggered by supposed themes about race and Trump that they projected onto a fucking MONKEY MOVIE then claim that they're not as bad as SJWs" episode

>whining about how jews are the source of all your problems is dominance
nice

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that Sup Forums calls anyone who isn't white ugly as fuck when in reality they're all numales who have probably never touched a woman before

Name one user. Pro tip: you can't.

>being this much of a triggered idiot that he misinterprets the sentence

fucking kek

>Sup Forums is more blacker than general US population
Kek. BLACKED

The movie just came out tho

JUST

Who is this Sup Forums you'ree talking about exactly?

its one guy who posts this endlessly, check the archive if you don't believe me

just came here from Sup Forums, I'm here for the got general.

We at Sup Forums don't give a single shit about this trash film, user. We haven't even made a thread about it, its worthless fantasy shit like marvel movies, we don't care.

So stop using us as your personal boogeyman and kill yourself. Now I'm out to keep refreshing the frontpage until the got general shows up

OHO OHO OHO
OHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>I'm here for /got/
>talking about anything else being trash
toppest kek

that's some pretty weak bait tbqh. will garner replies anyway tho

I actually have met a Jew before, and he was certainly a lot less obnoxious than "FUCKING (((NIGGERS))) RUN THE WORLD RACE WAR NOW" fags from Sup Forums

LMAO
Are these the beta males that claim to have high test and fuck bitches?
Jesus Christ.

Bruh no one on here unironically supported Killary

remember kids, Sup Forums is the most reddit board there is.

>LITERALLY admitting he's from Sup Forums
>b-but Sup Forums doesn't shit up Sup Forums
Fuck off back to your containment board

OHO OHO OHO

Oh look, they're crying AGAIN

kys tribalist nigger kid

There's not a lot of muscle if a fat person is strong fat you can tell by the hips, but that thing walked like Igor.

It's ok Pedro you'll always be white online

Your president is a Jewish puppet, never forget that Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>I
>LOVE
>IT
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
A
AHAHA
HA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
HAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE WE'RE MODERN SOLDIERS BUT WATCH US DO THE NAZI MARCH LMAO BECAUSE TRUMP IS HITLER LMAO

Of course, their key is subtlety.
Israel and USA need to be nuked.

Both were jewish puppets, I only wanted Trump to win because it made SJWs mad, but that's it.
The world will never be free unless USA is disbanded.

extra-mad virgins

You sound triggered, my melanin rich friend.

>imposing
You realize who do you sound like?
It starts with a S and ends with a W.

do you even listen to Sup Forums? Jews rule the world and are behind everything, whites constantly BTFO/outsmarted by then

they didn't do a "nazi march" though?

the only thing remotely political in the movie is playing the Star Spangled Banner while the apes get whipped

Haш дeнь нa coлнцe бyдeт нaшим

i am a member of the master race and you will be well to remember it. Don't make me smash (((you))).

extra-mad ADL kike

Oh and by the WAY

DUDE HEIL TRU- I MEAN HEIL COLONEL LMAO *AMERICAN ANTHEM PLAYS* HEIL TRUMP LMAO

Russia is irrelevant, it's just a bunch of power hungry idiots who dream of the "good old days" of the Soviet Union, but the only thing they have to show for it are outdated assault rifles and spaceships that look like giant penises.

are you gonna cry over how triggering this movie was? Are you literally shaking?

Don't be mad, by blue haired friend.

>pointing out the obvious reference is literally shaking
No but I think you are, that's why I'm getting all these (you)'s

those people are unironically better looking than these faggots

I don't understand why Sup Forums hates muslims, when they take over, they are going to clean the entire planet of trash.

>I wanted X because it made people mad
People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote tbqh. Making it a red vs blue shitshow as opposed to considering the consequences of your actions.

were you bullied a lot in school like your fellow Sup Forums posters all were user? Is that why you get so emotional over movies, which used to be your only escape from your existence?

>a fucking caveman

not really mate

They're going to kill themselves?

I don't give a fuck about the consequences, the entire point of living is to have fun, and there's nothing more fun than seeing nations fall and civilizations crumble.
Western civilization is about to collapse, and i'm going to absolutely enjoy it.

>tfw you'll hide this thread knowing the triggered redditors will continue to bitch and moan for hours while posting the same old images over and over
based Sup Forums posters please never stop posting

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr master race!

So you're a hedonistic, nihilistic asshole? Grow up.

did you even read the pic you just posted lmao

>THIS MOVIE SO OFFENSIVE, LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE!
>haha I'm trolling you!

k

I feel so sorry for people like you. It must be nearly as debilitating as OCD to have vapid political thoughts intruding into your mind whenever you're watching anything.

What, you wanted peace?
Should have ensured peace was more interesting than war.
Nope, Europe will get filled with muslims, burgerclaps will fuck around doing nothing at all, and Russia will break their outdated military equipment on killing a bunch of muslims in a country nobody cares about.
War everywhere, the coming decades are going to be really fun.

This is ultra mega cringe. God damn, you are a pathetic waste of life.

>yfw this thread attracted salty kikes like rotten meat attracts fucking rats

fucking kek. hey look, we're sorry we kicked your asses and treated you like fucking dogs nearly a century ago lmao will you be ok now

so these.. are the alphas.. that are superior to everyone else..

>but the only thing they have to show for it
we will be studying for decades. How much do you trust anonymous people on Sup Forums or reddit? How much do you trust the "mainstream media?"

who do you think stands to gain from western nationalists thinking the only way forward is isolationism? Who do you think has been driving the anti-"globalism" rhetoric? Who do you think is running content mills in Estonia and elsewhere producing anti-immigration propaganda in English and Swedish and Danish and German and French and every other language? Spoiler alert it's Russia.

If you're coming from Sup Forums you're coming from a literal Russian messaging strategy dissemination platform. What have you looked at today? Who made it? Why?

Sounds like we only need to nuke USA, Israel and Russia then.

wtf i love globalism and muslim immigration now

OP is probably right desu. I don't want to watch some gay movie about monkeys fighting armies