Say a monster suddenly shows up and rampages around your city, how will your country respond

Say a monster suddenly shows up and rampages around your city, how will your country respond

I live in a small town so nobody would care at all

>how will your country respond
Dios mio... el mutto maligno...

'Tja'

will ask the west to help us in 5 days

el gran diablo de la negro......

I will ask him to kill every american

hi mom

DCG has risen for the grave.

ask it to end my suffering

Can I kill-slay it yes-yes?

el atrocidad obscuro...

The left will portray it as a refugee just looking for a home and show photos of cute baby monsters.
Anyone who questions this will be shouted down by mobs of 20 year old liberal arts majors and women with hijacked maternal instincts hired by George Soros as monsterphobic and literally Hitler.
Then they'll join the monster in destroying the city.

>Government declares monster an endangered species
>Monster gets machete'd and turned into street stand tacos
>Some mafia takes over the cause of people who lost homes in the rampage and funnels the funds into an election campaign for some corrupt politician
>Some peasant craftsman comes up with some brilliant idea to represent the monster in art, idea gets stolen and mass produced in China
>Whatever bones and remains get salvaged by the government misteriously disapear, when it later turns out they're being ued by the Americans for bioweapons research the government deflects and tries to cover up

#NotAllMonsters this is just an isolated incident he was provoked by the right wing

part and parcel innit

WOW did anyone else pick up on the subtle and nuanced critique of modern society that is interwoven into this post? A work of satire of the highest quality bravo.

Govt issues notice to hide all potatoes

America
Help pls

come up with some brilliant plan 30 years after he already fucked up half of our country, proclaim it a ''moral victory'' and attribute the fact that he wiped out merely 80% of our population to the fact that God watched over us and create a shit martyrologic historical movie about Przemek who bravely attacked the monster's toe with a swiss knife and got BTFO'd in the process which somehow is a good thing because in polish culture idiocy is heroism

blast it with piss

l.... la besta

Blame the US/EU then ask for help from china. Or russia

We would ask Nato and the UN for help and they would be deeply concerned about the developments.

Hit it with tanks, jets and ships.
Just like any other country that has a military in the world

invade Lybia

Blame Cristina

call for jihad

Leave the whole thing to this man

Build a mecha to make soup out of it duh

"Sopa de Monstro, Uma Delicia"

quebec would celebrate. the rest of canada would loot what has been left of the aftermath.

More like we'd just glass the town and then claim it was accident

J. Trudeau will politely ask Trump to send the USAF