Does Sup Forums like the question, specifically the dennis o'neil run

does Sup Forums like the question, specifically the dennis o'neil run

Yes, basically everyone here likes Vic.

Everyone likes the O'Neil run.

Does Sup Forums like Mr. A?

yes

sikkkkk. its probably my favorite thing i've read so far. i'm fairly new to the game, is dennis oneils batman dope as well

legendary, one of the best things DC's ever published. doubt they'll ever put out anything like it again the way they're heading.

It's one of the definitive Bat-runs that nobody here mentions because they're too busy dicksucking Morrison.

i cried too, vic.

>does Sup Forums like the question

That... is the question.

Last year I heard that Morrison was working on a new The Question run, but I doubt he can top O'Neil

does he even write for DC anymore

Nice, I remember this one.
Would hate to see Vic wasted on CW, though.

Yes?

Yeah. He has that Multiversity Too thing, and that other Batman: Black and White thing.

Loved him on JLU

The better question is, does DC like The Question? They've been butchering Victoria Sage for years (and excuse me for not liking Renee Montoya)

The Question #5, signed by Denny O'Neil and Dennis Cowan.

Crowning jewel of my collection. I bought the original run on eBay for thirty bucks, and there it was. Guy must not have known it was in there.

This is my favorite run of all time, and Denny O'Neil is a personal hero of mine. I cannot express how much I treasure this issue.

>JLU
JLU Question's basically Mulder from X-Files and I'm okay with that.

>Duchovny never played Vic in some 90s The Question movie
>neither did Combs

I hope to see him in the DCEU, a cameo at least.

i would really love to see this, i greatly enjoyed his Question even if he's more cartoony. plus he wrote a nice rendition of him in Flex Mentallo as "The Blank"

the way they've handled him in the New 52 is utterly ridiculous, from setting up a backstory no one gave a shit to explore to randomly including his civilian persona as a separate character in Suicide Squad.

Please no. Question needs to be grounded and street level. Morrison would get all mystical like the Veitch run and it would be awful.

based on Pax Americana and Flex Mentallo Morrison prefers street level Question

I think he prefers "Look-how-horrible-Objectivism-is-by-looking-at-this-over-the-top-pastiche-of-Ditko" Question.

But that mini was great.

Not muh Question.

God yes, one of the best runs DC ever had.

>The racist that saved Vic who, despite being everything he hated, went down in history as a hero

His Batman is probably the best run for Batman ever. Volume 1 of Knightfall was amazing. 2 was where it fell off the rails. His version of Bane is one of my favorite villains in comics.

And that's why Question isn't popular.

Because, out of one ongoing, four annuals, two miniseries and a limited series, one of the miniseries featured a radical departure from the rest of them and as such has a controversial reputation? That's why The Question isn't popular?

I don't think many people have even read Veitch's mini

>ohhhh Danny Boooy

Some user storytimed the entire run a couple months ago. There's finally decent HD scans available

Was Shiva ever better than in O'Neil's run?

FUCK I'm jealous

That assassination attempt and Luthor's smug speech is one of my all time favorite moments

I don't know, it's hilariously difficult to find torrents of the series, due to the word "Question" being stupid common.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F431715A89E9BC2D4B040C3DBB3DBA0198F2C454&dn=The+Question+v1+%28001+-+037+++v2%2801+-+06%29+%26+Extras%29+%281987+-+2010%29+REQUESTED+%28-+Nem+-%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce

Holy shit, thanks user. I'm downloading right now.

Happy to help. As many people should read this as possible.

try search Question with 1987

Thanks, Rorschach.

Well shit, I'm going to download it too.
Thanks, user.

Because his fans shout not muhh. Batman is popular because he's versatile. But with Questions, his fans just want another O'Neil style run and nobody wants to write that because they know they'll never reach the level of O'Neil.

Has the question ever stopped some really over powered alien threat with like the Justice League, or has he always just been working on the street level?

He does in his JLU mini

It's okay.

He runs over a fucking alien with a car in JLU

Absolutely adore it, one of my platonic ideals of ongoing storytelling and some of the best comics DC has ever published in my eyes. Way too fucking good.

>Was Shiva ever better than in O'Neil's run?
Never. Not even close.

One of the best books DC has ever published.

I desperately want him to appear in one of the dumb TV shows, just so they might then FINALLY reprint the first trade.

Hell yeah, I have almost the entire run in floppies.
I'm gonna get it custom bound.

He stopped Brainiac once

You got a source on that?