Previous Thread: >Kindergarten Kid
mega.nz/#F!V9BmTTKD!wmKIN7dWkWCwwREiBag-2g

>Bubbled
mega.nz/#F!BZplSCYR!IC0F_nZDnVXAHWZhHxYREQ

>Back to the Moon
mega.nz/#F!jdpC2BxJ!jw9RHvcbzNshNYz2YvNB3w

>Beta and Earthlings
mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Don't be a rufioh or a chazo, remember to wait until Page 10 before making new threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0myED6Wq5nz
vocaroo.com/i/s0iC0xxV0wf6
vocaroo.com/i/s0gX5eH0ZJ6J
vocaroo.com/i/s0AQToH1w8TM
vocaroo.com/i/s1RhnTsymF3F
youtube.com/watch?v=-5IlHhI-glk&list=PLmE46xYhpJnjxCRdqu22xfC_CGZBruCpr&index=3
vocaroo.com/i/s01f2epAMiYJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST

nth for Roadrunner.

Which Diamond would you fug

>competent OP
thank you

Best gem
Best waifu
Best backstory

The Crystal Gems hate niggers

Peridot is a shitty, unfunny Invader Zim self-insert and you should be ashamed if you like her

Pearl FTW

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my Diamond... And my home... even my dignity ... The past I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

>Unless we stop Rose, she'll go down in history a conquering victor. We can't let that happen!

> (to the corrupted gems) I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as shards. You're all diamonds.

>The crystal gems sent us to a hell but we are going even deeper. Take back everything that we have lost.
>Yellow Diamond, I'm already a demon.

>I was born in a small kindergarten.
>I was still a child when we were raided by rebels. Earth Rebels.
>Torn from my Diamond, I was made to fuse. With each new fusion, my masters changed along with the gems they make me fuse with.
> With each change, I changed, too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong.
>Fusions can kill.

Can we just send Peridot on every suicide mission since shes damn near impossible to poof?

Who could be doing this? Such a lust for fusion... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?

So can we all agree that Lion is a transformed Pink Diamond, and being with Steven will "change" her and turn her into a compassionate leader that will take over Homeworld when the other Diamonds are shattered/poofed?

The latter is just speculation, but it's the logical progression of what would happen if Lion really is PD.

Yellow diamond

White because she's the thickest.

Alright faggots this is happening. We are singing "We are the Crystal Gems v2"

Doesn't matter if you don't have the best singing voice. We don't need professionals here. Just not pure shit. I think we can manage that.

Below is a rough demo with just my voice. I'll add as people contribute. Remember record the LYRICS not the fucking music. If everyone does this it echoes like a son of a bitch. Try to keep your recordings as clean as possible. I'll fix what I can in post.

>How do I record?
If you got a native program all the better if not just use Vocaroo.com

>What are the lyrics?
Really nigger?

>What if I can't sing?
Speak with conviction. Don't be afraid of sounding bad. We will stir this shitpot into a potable tolerable shouting chant by the end of it.

Here is the latest rough version with all the people who have produced lines so far and the instrumental if you don't want others getting you off key.

>Naked instrumental
vocaroo.com/i/s0myED6Wq5nz

>Example demo (1 user)
vocaroo.com/i/s0iC0xxV0wf6

>Current demo (all anons) (6)
vocaroo.com/i/s0gX5eH0ZJ6J

Just get garnet to squeeze her again

>no
>no
>no
>no
>/no/

New Opening WHEN
Also when does this Steven Nuke end? What will it end with?

harmonic generation edition

Is anyone else disappointed she didn't get poofed? I was hoping she'd end up with an actual Crystal Gem outfit, but I guess they're probably saving it for a more emotional payoff.

Bismuth and Bubble confirm that same gems can summon different weapons.

DINGO LEAK THE LAST EPISODE YOU FUCKER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did this artist ever do anymore?

Did you get mine?

That's a stupid question.

Do you think Earth was Pink Diamond's first colony? Was it meant to be the start of her empire? Was Pink Diamond made to be the one to rule over Earth and then expand from there, or was Earth just meant to be the first planet under her direct control producing gems to serve her?

Those are all so much more interesting things I want to discuss and I can get none of it from these threads it seems.

Blue is the warmest color, and would ask her to have her best Pearl join in

The final battle is upon us.
There is no escape from the wheels of destiny.
Here we go.

>Peridot is poofed
>Reforms as a jacked as Jasper
>Amythest back to being worst gem.

of kaiba

another ep another Roundtable theory proven wrong

I want to contribute, but my mic's really bad. Glad that you're running this for a few days, think I'll pick up a new one.

Great taste by the way, in light of recent events there seem to be even less Rose fans than normal. Which is saying something.

>Blue, Yellow, and Pink all have rays rising from the lower right of their head-circles
>White's rays shine down from above

Does that mean anything?

vocaroo.com/i/s0AQToH1w8TM

Again, if you don't like it how it fits tell me so I can make an english one

Is Kindergarten Kid leak worth watching? I'm guessing Know Your Fusion will be trash.

2huge4fug

I don't think he's PD, but he definitely has something to do with her. What Lion is and why Rose hid him from the rest of the CGs is one of the bigger mysteries the show has yet to explore.

Looks like Blue Diamond is about to finger Lapis and her Pearl while they sleep :^)

Remember kids!
It's okay when Rose shatters shit but not Bismuth
It's okay to fling people to the endless void of space for all of eternity

i dont know but if i was 14 and i was chased by a crazy midget with a shank i'd be pretty fucked up for the rest of my life

She was probably gonna carve his gem while he was still alive too

fanart when?

>Is anyone else disappointed she didn't get poofed?

Wile E. Coyote never went poof.

is pink diamond playing basketball

and she was just shattered on the basketball court

can I do mine tomorrow?

White confirmed for Final Boss of SU

Yes and to answer the question of every other user who is going to ask. Yes. I am saving them all.

Whatever can be salvaged will be.

For the user who wanted to hear more of my singing. Its something ive been working on so sorry if its a bit all over the place
vocaroo.com/i/s1RhnTsymF3F

Have you ever commissioned anyone to do SU art for you, /sug/? Here's something I commissioned a long while ago. Mostly just wanted a mom disgusted with Jasper

>We're getting the COMPLETE, OFFICIAL version of Love Like YOU any day now

So next season will be the Gems, Steven and Connie traveling through space.

will it be Namek or Black Star Dragon Balls?

Steven, I'm already a demon.

It's not a lore episode per se but it's pretty funny and we learn some fun facts about Peridot.

She could've been a legend

>if i was 14 and i was chased by a crazy midget with a shank

Isn't that what being a freshman in high school is like anyway?

Mercy for the poor, wizened child

Does anyone have a list of the upcoming episodes' release dates?

O B E Y T H E D
B
E
Y

T
H
E

D

Here are later ones from the other thread. Don't know if you got them

Hold on

Is this the first scene we get outside Steven's point of view in all the series? Or at least where he has no chance of ever knowing what's going on.

I hope the Crystal Gems gathered up the Rubies and bubbled them. Rubies are people too and don't deserve to be floating through space for all eternity.

Here are the Gem OCs I made a while ago and their fusion

I want to have vaginal intercourse with Bloople while her Diamond fingers both our assholes

C U T E

U

T

E

>it's a peridot think she's super great but she's really not that great episode

You'll find me
in a sea of dreams
where no one cares about my words
I hear her voice
she laughs now
she loves me now and always did
youtube.com/watch?v=-5IlHhI-glk&list=PLmE46xYhpJnjxCRdqu22xfC_CGZBruCpr&index=3

Will be collecting for a few days.

The flashbacks are out of his POV. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

also lol she's reading chinese comics

I want Jasper to bully me

this is hot

CUTE

of anything
specifically of the requests from the thread

Doubtful.

They'll probably try to do some recon to figure out just how outclassed they are. We might get to see a fully formed gem colony though.

Season 2 and 3 were originally meant to be just season 2 before CN decided to chop the seasons in half.

Season 1 set up the series.
Season 2 (and 3) gave us greater scope of what's going on.
So next season we can expect the gems to go on the offensive now that they have the means to attempt to do so.

The great and lovable peridot

Who else?

They don't give a fuck about gems other than themselves. If it wasn't for steven they would be pretty content with leaving peridot in a bubble forever, and it's not like they've ever given a shit about lapis other than she's steven's friend.

Steven is already pretty fucked up, lets be honest.

Would you a Jasper's Pearl?

I'm still a lapisfag

>kindergarten kid leaked while i was gone
FUCK

No.

>Beginning of Amethyst and Greg's argument in the garage
>Garnet vs. Jasper

Plus tons of other stuff.

Kindergarten Kid
Know Your Fusion
Buddy's Book
Mindful Education
Future Boy Zoltron
Lion 4: The Final Insult

>Estelle will be remembered as "The chick who voiced Garnet" not as a professional singer

ha

>Blue is the warmest color
Are you retarded?

Are any of these vocaroo singers actually any good?

>It's okay to fling people to the endless void of space for all of eternity
tbf all he did was fling them onto the moon. How was he supposed to know they'd escape the moon's gravity? Do you know the lunar escape velocity off the top of your head? Could you have predicted how much force the air would put on them?

She has confidence because he knows it's not the beard on the outside but the beard on the inside that counts

No. It's gotta be WD.

Rose killed PD, and the sorrow, hate, and anger WD felt caused her to go corrupt. BD and YD send WD to rest peacefully on Earth (it's going to be CLUSTERED, so that's like euthanasia by proxy). Steven is going to use his super gay dream magic to slip into WD's mind, calm that bitch the fuck down, and convince her they can start over because he wants to be a better person than Rose Quartz was.

WD is cured, and in gratitude repatriates Earth as a garden world with Steven as its caretaker.

Pearl remains salty.

it technically ends this friday with Know Your Fusion but after that it's on a normal weekly schedule at least until september 1st

I'm sorry to hear that

My only wish in life is to get stomped by Jasper

Like a week or go so it seemed like we would never do this. I'm glad this is happening. If all goes well I should be able to contribute something tomorrow.

CUTE

nth for Pink Diamond had it coming for knowingly trying to hollow out a planet with sentient life even though its neighbors have just as many minerals..

Prepare to eat your words.
vocaroo.com/i/s01f2epAMiYJ

There's not as many planets under control as expected? That's like three solar systems.

Why not the whole extended intro?

She really, really won't.

Captain goes down with his ship

Nah man, American Boy will be her legacy.
She did get a Grammy for it.

It's not going to happen ever
get another wish

C U T E