Sup Forums likes Euron now

>Sup Forums likes Euron now
What happened?

EURON KING

He fucked up his niece and nephews fleet in glorious, dark and poorly shot fashion.

reddit

The only character to #ShatterTheMatriachy

>What happened?

He's the only semi-realistic character on the show.

All these POWER QUEENZ apparently running shit...I don't fucking think so.

An animal like Euron comes along and rapefuck's you like a ragdoll.

Last uncucked white male in the show

he was always a man of the iron islands

Sup Forums finally woke up and realized he had a proper claim to the throne

T H O T P A T R O L

He purges shows from degeneracy and poorly written characters.

>Every episode is literally "YAAAS QUEEN"
>Every leader is female

He's our last hope

Based alpha male brutally murdering all the annoying matriarchs

Worst battle scene in the series from a directing standpoint. The cinematographers should also be fucking fired, why do they think they can be Kubrick with on fucking candle to light the whole room?

Euron is stupidly overpowered in the books and not in the show.

>every leader is female

what about Jon Snuh

This is why.

we /rockpirate/ now, problem?

He already passed the torch to "YAAAS SLAY QUEEN" Sansa.

The kikes couldn't even let him be the leader for 1 full season.

Wasn't the whole point of the sneks is that they all poison their weapons? So the only thing preventing Euron from being dead is the writers hoping people forgot about this?

the show made Euron into the book's Victarion with Euron-esque tendencies

Sup Forums always loved both book characters.

>passed the torch
>Sup Forums virgin SJW is so brain damaged he actually hallucinates fake events so he can claim to be victimized by them

This isn't any different then what they did with Bran. Jon is the King and will be adressing Dany as such.

I hope that stupid anime-tier shit about everybody in his crew having their tongues cut off is not canon

His smile and optimism: gone.

You realize Euron will probably be killed by Dani or Cersei or will betray him.

Jaime will probably die fighting one of Dani's dragons, and Jon will become another one of her advisors, not even a king who rules jointly with her because she doesn't want to marry again.

Face, straight white male patriarchs are done for. This show is just a representation of that.

No oh, he's defo done for.

It will be slow and painful, unless he can get some blood magic / Qyburn mojo on the go

>Qyburn
Possible seeing as he will be heading back to Kings Landing.

to be fair he did shut her down pretty good in this ep

Dane here. Are all of you people retarded? Is it because you have a blind soft spot for people with accents? He's a god awful actor and can't do a convincing english accent to save his life. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) is also Danish and he puts this uncharismatic, untalented (((((actor))))) to shame with his superior looks, acting and convincing english accent.

Pilou Asbæk (Euron) is unanimously hated on screen here in Denmark.

Plebs all of you.

>Are all of you retarded? The population of an irrelevant little country hates him, so you should too.

Jon will marry Dany and it will start another reign of Targaryen madness that will spin off into another show of Game of thrones.

You think Jaime's English accent is passable? Rofl

He's supposed to be Cersei's twin and they clearly don't even speak the same mother tongue.

Simply the best
He's always been our guy we just weren't smart enough to see that, but he has shown us the way.

At one point I hated him because he was written like shit in the show, but then I realized every other character is also trash so it doesn't matter.

Watching him yolo crash into a ship, killing 3 terrible characters and kidnapping 2 others was kind of satisfying.

I'm rooting for him now, along with Cersei, Jamie and Randyll.

Aren't you confusing him with Victarion? Euron barely does anything aside from sitting in the salt throne (if we can call that shit a throne)

no
bloody hell no
john needs to marry the yelling girl

Did Yara die? I thought she was just taken prisoner.

>This happened.

BULLSHIT

Guy was pierced and also stabbed in the dick, magically doesn't bleed out and in the preview he is happily riding a horse.

This show has no fucking clue about blood loss

Hes one of the few white males remaining.

I miss 2011.

All men must die

I hope Euron parades the remaining snake nude around Kings Landing.

Me too.
It was a happier time.

tfw when well lit shots

he removed 2 characters who only existed for feminist credit and added literally nothing to the show

No he's not.

Dræb dig selv, fucking taber.

yara and the sand sluts were cringy af

I always liked the actor. He was great in Borgen. He will be great as long as D&D don't ruin his character

fuck don't even remind me

He's the only character left who isn't a woman or a beta.

Atleast he took down 2 sand sneks and promptly disrupted the shitty yaraxdorne sex scene

based as fuck

Because he want alpha and broadsided a ship carrying those loser ass Dornish girls and had a pretty alpha intro as he squished a dude with his gangway and came in looking possessed as shit. He's the only real character at this point, but you're an idiot to he attached to him. The writers are clearly going to give an alpha white male a gruesome death.

I MADE THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL

DROPPED

Leaked shit said he sees the White Walker at Dragonstone and ditches out.

>"YAAAS QUEEN SLAY"?
>HERE LET ME TEAR YOUR SHIT APART
>OH YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD THAT'S MY FETISH

Jon Snow is gonna get killed on his trip

Has there been a good costume or good armour since season 1? The only good armour is left over from season 1. I really can't think of anything.

No light = no budget

Knights of the Vale look good but other than that no idea.

tywin's armor and the lannister armors in general in season 4

they could have just given anyone surcoats interesting colours and designs and the ability to hide shitty armour or nor armour at all and it would look great but nah my dude have some shit brown leather

please don't end friendship with stannis

Robbs early amour was good until Dabid decided Northman don't wear armour but only fur and leather.

>yfw its stannis in disguise
>yfw stannis is arya in disguise

He killed multiple shit characters in less than ten minutes. If he could somehow get around to killing Daenerys that would be fucking fantastic.

know where i can watch the episode

sent

can you give link

HBO

bruh check your inbox

OHHHH i almost forgot about this meme when someone wanted stuff in a steam begging thread

NIGGER I JUST WANT A LINK TO WATCH THE EPISODE

He's making westeros great again

Reborn in salt and smoke!

>HE KILLED SHITTY CHARACTERS WOOHOO
Doesn't change the fact that he himself is a shitty character, and the result of what would happen if you took a mustache-twirling villain and Leto Not!Joker and smashed them together.

>bad characters killing bad characters in bad episodes is something to celebrate

Is this show a meme now? Are normies just going along with it to not stand out from the crowd? It's shite.

What the literal fuck are you guys talking about. Euron wasn't even in episode two and I didn't see shit about any fleets.

>getting this ass blasted
fuck off faggot, like you can't afford the time to it for this shit show or some other link fuck. you baka ass loser

Every character in S7 is like a fat, bloated, worse acted(I'm surprised by this one) version of their S1 counterpart.

Danny and Arya in particular, the fuck happened to their ability to act? Danny was never great but she was certainly better than she is now

Her looks deteriorated drastically, which coincides with her acting ability

got fatter and doesn't do nude scenes anymore

completely useless now

The writing they have to work with is getting worse, also they're probably bored of the characters by now.

Do you think Cersei has short hair because of budgetary concerns or is it due to not enough time as passed in the show? I would guess the former.

I suspect they have to apply the poison before every battle. Since he sneaked up on them they might not have had time

He's supposed to be doing an English accent?