I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

the final scene will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES

>yfw when Euron dies to Theon as part of D&D's penchant for irony

BASED EURON SAVED THIS EPISODE

won't happen, they will want a Trump allegory, and guess who's POTUS for the next few years?

GRRM has this planned in the books too. He'll include subtle Trump=Euron references like the Hillary worshipping fat faggot he is

yep, that he did

>don't spot 1000 ships until they're literally crashing right into you
>guess they thought the crow's nest was just for show

>what is 'shit gets foggy at sea' for 200 Alex

>1000 ships
>one thousand

I AM THE STORM

>implying he won't get eaten by "YAAS QUEENS" Dragon

Are you forgetting the kikes behind this show?

>what is establishing a perimeter

>being this triggered

go back to your safespace you little bitch

Why does Jon sound different?

not only jon. dany's voice sounds completely different. when she was talking in the first scene i was confused, it didn't sound like her at all

Trump is Patchface

They had him kill the sand snakes because the showrunners know they're all hated characters, and wanted to make people like you like the shitty character that's more important.

And you ate it up.

everyone realizes this and no one cares, we all love euron now

Not even him, but he's probably right. They already have the stronk wemyn thing going now you need the big bad white guy in a position of power and Euron is the perfect candidate for that. If you're not looking at this from a propaganda angle, you're doing it wrong.

That didn't stop him from knowing exactly what ship in the entire fleet of supposedly a thousand had his family on it.

why are there 2109382109851209458 dead threads about the same shit?

OP here. This is exactly the case. We know this is fanservice, but it doesn't matter

because the show was utterly shit until this point. Slight redemption. Slight. Besides, it happens every episode

Euron went from

>fat faced retard who literally refuses to stop screaming MY CAAAACK OI LOOK AT MOI CAAAACK THEON DOESNT HAVE A CAAAAACK

>now looks less retarded
>and actually does what book euron wouldve done

how did it go so right?

>A character introduced in season fucking 6 is going to be the winner

itsaboldstrategycotton.jpg

>Theon busts through the doors of the Red Keep
>"I'M HERE TO CLAIM THE IRON THRONE FOR THE IRONMEN"
>Pulls out his sword
>Runs fast like sonic through the hall and up the stairs
>slices off Euron's head
>Game of Thrones starts all over again

nah