Ser Jorah! I've discovered to cure to Greyscale! It's simple, all I need to do is RIP ALL YOUR FUCKING SKIN OFF

Ser Jorah! I've discovered to cure to Greyscale! It's simple, all I need to do is RIP ALL YOUR FUCKING SKIN OFF

And then put dragonglass ground into dust on the wound aswell as ingest it

It even says it in Episode 1 in the book he's reading.

I'd probably just choose to go live as a stone man 2bh

it's not THAT stupid, it's what we do with burned tissue, also with rotten one to avoid necrosis.

i've never wanted a chicken pot pie more in my life

He's lucky that the greyscale started on his arm and not his leg or else he'd probably have to skin his dick more than a normal circumcision

>

then there would've been two gray worms, if you know what i mean

Typically you get given some sweet, sweet modern drugs when they do that though, instead of a shot of rum and told to not make too much noise or you'll wake the rest of the patients up.

>surely he wont die of infection and his skin will magically heal properly instead of fusing his joints together

that scene looked extremely painful

where can i watch it

>Got an erection watching the greyscale get cut off

You're a faggot

underrated

That's why aside from exposing fresh skin and removing the scales Sam will pour powdered dragonglass, what said

Dragonglass is the magic part here. How the fuck a volcanic stone would cure a disease is beyond me.

Dragonglass might have antibiotic properties?

an 800 year old woman gave birth to a shadow demon.

This. When my arm got 2nd-3rd degree burns the nurse had to scrape the dead/burned skin off. I was given fentanyl and it was still painful. I can only imagine what Jorah went through.

Speaking of, y didnt he give him milk of the poppy

Sam's got all the answers. He's GRRMs self insert smartest man ever

Yeah idk. I'm guessing the maestors keep it locked up or something like at a pharmacy. Although Sam could've just stolen the key.

Probably couldn't steal it. Remember this is being done in secret.

Same.

because he had a lot of rum

Cause D&D forgot

Turns out Ramsay Snow knew about it and all the flaying was practice to start treating people with greyscale.

Mind describing what about the process you found erotic?

keeping it for himself and gilley

Milk of the Poppy would've barely helped. Getting burns debrided is one of the most painful things you can have done to you. It would've been absolutely excruciating agony.

Probably more useful than 'dude bite this rag lmao'

DROPPED

He could have given him enough milk of the poppy and alcohol to knock him out then done it while he was anesthetized.

He deserves it for slaving people and for spying on people

Nothing can compare to the pain of being firmly placed in the friend zone

I was eating pizza when that scene happened. Thanks dabid

>what is sadism

So Sam is the only person smart enough to go and look this shit up at the citadel? wtf

Sam scenes are best scenes

... for you

I'm sure you'll have pizza again this week, fatty.

kek

Did you not listen? He told the Maester and the Maester said "Yeah we know about that shit but you're going to give yourself stone AIDS if you do it so that's why we banned it"

Tell me about Jorah! Why does he wear the scales?

4 u

Will he die if Sam removes them?

Just cut it off and rub some dirt on it. I don't see the big deal about stone aids

Realistically Jorah would just pass out from the pain. Like Dabid can't even get that right anymore.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

for ser jorah mormont

He's a big guy

Lotta loyalty for a hired Knight

You're supposed to say "It would be extremely painful", how do you even fuck that up, it's not like the meme has been posted non stop for the past three fucking years

>the past three fucking years
>three

>Samwell was a Bolton all along

/got/ brings summer in

>Was getting greyscale all part of you maester plan

DROPPED

Who will remove Sam's inevitable greyscale?

"Ser Jorah, i'm Night's Watch"

he just didnt lmao

Jon. It will be a very sensual scene as he peels of the greyscale then they look into each others eyes and kiss

Post yfw Jorah dies anyway.

Then who will remove Jon's inevitable greyscale?

But isn't it odd that no one attempted it after one guy. If the process works, more people probably would've found safer ways to do it.

HBO literally just decided to make this scene because they know normies like to watch pimple popping and tripophobia videos

No-one wants stone aids user. It's bad shit.

>be jorah
>exiled and humiliated
>follow around a teenage girl who will never give you neck
>get greyscale trying to impress said teenager
>go through torturous pain to get greyscale removed
>die anyways

is there a more pathetic character in history?

stones can purify water.
acid from a tree can cure your headache

>Ahem, grand maester...
>I'M NOT LISTENING LALALA

so if he just cut his hand off initially he would be fine?

he was basically flaying him

I think it started on his arm?

I didn't understand that line. If amputation is a known cure, why the hell are people letting it spread all over their bodies?

amputation probably works if it starts on the limbs, but anywhere else? no

>Head gets infected
>Cut head off
>???

His name was Reek

pretty sure it started on his wrist

it did. that's why the maester says to jorah that he should have cut his arm off

the same way dragon glass can make white walkers

guess normies don't know it works then and by the time he got to westeros it had spred

People must endure terrible painful things to survive

You are so naive that you think you will never have to suffer in this live

Everyone has to suffer terrible pains when they get older, be it from nature or medical incompetence. Just realize that your existence will have terrible things down the road and stop giving a fuck like a normal adult human being

if i rip off your skin, will you die?

Total deus ex machina on sam curing stone aids. Fucking lame

Jorah becomes a walking White Walker killing machine

grey scale has been cured before so i dont know why people find this so hard to accept

It's heavily implied that the Citadel, despite its billing as a place of learning, in practice discourages new ideas and risky research in favor of keeping alive and chronicling the old ones. Much like how getting a new medicinal drug out to market past the FDA in the U.S. is a bureaucratic nightmare, so too does the Citadel expect years and decades of plodding, arbitary, menial service before new experiments can ever even be suggested- but by that point, no one who's gotten their maester chain wants to risk losing it for unethical practices, nor cares anymore about any original ideas due to the culture of knowledge preservation they've been indoctrinated into.

Qyburn's not a maester for a reason. It's the same reason he's about 90% of why Cersei is still in charge of King's Landing.

Could've been better explained but I'd imagine that he needed him somewhat lucid. Able to move and all that. Don't want to have to handle a guy with grayscale.

I can get behind this

in this series the amount of pain a character goes through is directly correlated with how thick their plot armor is
jorah is going to be a burn-arm vindicator of r'hollor

sam had gloves on

what was Jorah writing the Kelly C? that is the real mystery of this scene

so just like the mechanicus on 40k?

What if the pimple puss spits and gets on Sam?

it's implied in the books that the citadel has been a scheming bunch of cranks for a long time. they killed the dragons on purpose.

that was the CotF magic, not just dragon glass. The obsidian dagger was merely a tool.