This 2 and Diablo were fucking awesome

This 2 and Diablo were fucking awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIi5nR-hSRU/?taken-by=karenfukuhara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shame that those two did literally nothing.

Diablo was meh. Director's Cut with more Digger and Katana please.

yet they were the best characters.

diablo final fight was fucking awesome.

Katana solo movie when

soon™

You have a low standard for "awesome".

>You have a low standard for "awesome".
>gangbanger transform into a fucking mexican looking god on fire and starts beating the fuck out of an old godlike entity while speaking mexican
nigga that was gold

I wish Katana did more than spout weebspeak. Like, specifically, I'm not sure why but her lines felt like a weeb wrote them. Lines like "doko da? Mienai" feel straight out of a shonen series with too many volumes for its own good.

>actual best girl
>belly dancer replaces her almost right away

Boomer had some cool moments but Katana was garbage.
To be fair, though, I definitely think that was a result of executive meddling. It seemed like she was supposed to have way more lines/shit to do than she did.

It was but as a character he wasn't that interesting.

That's exactly how I felt watching the movie, like they were copying the way people speak in low-quality shounen

DC needs to just fucking use this look for the comics. This is easily the best Katana design

Please.

she just needed more lines to not sound like a full weaboo wet dream.

i mean , she speaks english, she needed more than "no thief"

>Lines like "doko da? Mienai" feel straight out of a shonen series with too many volumes for its own good.

Thats what made her so fucking cool though. Plus qt

If there's anything they need to actually pull from the movies, it would be that.

There's nothing cool about that unless you're super gay

It's a issue if a member of your squad can't communicate. Flag had to speak for her.

It's U who are the faggot

>tfw you'll never be Katana's katana with your soul

I know that feel.

i want more boomer

>This 2
>This
Looks like you spent too much time reading comic books and watching capeshit instead of learning how to speak English, Paco.

>an australian guy using boomerang
>a japanese women using katana
wow, this couldn't be more obvious

THIS IS KATANA
SHE GOT MAH BACK

Well, she's got a wakizashi right there. As long as her old hamster isn't in it or something.

>ensamble cast
>all of them besides Deadshot and Harley barely get any lines

I feel like they through in Katana for the same reason they put Hawkgirl on the league in DCAU.

They needed another woman with a weapon that's good against magic.

>That girl from Hero 108 that tricked men into saying they love her just so they turn into fucking hats.

>and three Americans using guns

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

One of them even uses a fucking baseball bat.
These stereotypes must end for the medium to move forward.

Whelp, now I have to watch that show.

HARLEY KWIN NICETA MEETCHA

Boomer was adorable

what gets me the most is that a good movie for this could have been so easy

just go full circle and rip off dirty dozen even harder

>speaking Mexican

They should've got fantasy sequences too.

Diablo only started became interesting during the bar scene, though wish we got more of the characters interacting like that.

No, they literally should've just adapted the Jihad plot from the first arc of Ostrander's SS. Shows you that multiple world governments are utilizing metas, puts the characters in situations where they can all actually do things, it'd be better for everyone than just "Magic monsters are attacking an American City and we gotta stop 'em!"

It would have been a great moment. Everyone gets sappy, happy meaningful stuff, while Boomer just has a party on the beach with bikini babes or something.

And one of the bikini babes is Katana. And when Diablo snap them out of it he is actually visibly upset that the dream stopped unlike the others.

>where do you think we are?

>And one of the bikini babes is Katana
mask still on, right?

nah, Birds of Prey maybe

Its 2 hours long

The subtext is hard to spot

one of the Suicide Squad went rogue, because they were being abused and being pushed too hard.

One decide that it's better to a god than a slave, despite that being in pre-history and not possible

Of courshe
should've been 2 and a half.

It felt like 3.

Cut out the boring fights and the unfunny quips then, who cares.

I'm ok with this.

Why is she so cute?

I don't know. Witchcraft maybe?

>Career literally dead on arrival

Poor grill

she is cuter than cara.

yeah they really filled out the space in the background epicly.

I just don't understand why she was in the fucking movie

She wasn't a villain, Flag claimed she was his bodyguard but he had a whole squad of soldiers with him, why was she there?

>Flag claimed she was his bodyguard but he had a whole squad of soldiers with him, why was she there?
regular pussy ass seals can't take on the villains, katana was there to keep them in check with the support from the soldiers.

>why was she there?

Asian market m8

Besides some fantastic T and A, Katana was useless. Remove her and you lose nothing of value.

Her only interesting scene was where she talked to her sword/dead husband, it was interesting, well acted, but the movie just waved it off with a joke. Fuck's sake.

It's like said. The movie was Harley & Deadshot and friends.

Now I just want "Boomerang and Katana take on Tokyo" or something.

>"Boomerang and Katana take on Tokyo"
ah the classic aussie in Japan scenario.

that would be funny

Katana's speaking interactions with the rest of the squad were basically,

>Asks Flagg if she's there to kill them
>Tells Deadshot she's not a theif

Granted Croc didn't say much either but he had a bit of banter with Harley and the Seals. Katana said nothing and more or less did nothing.

Katana getting BLEACHED by Cara pretty much confirmed.

it already happened
instagram.com/p/BIi5nR-hSRU/?taken-by=karenfukuhara
>Cara already knows where Karen's nipples are

>Diablo was meh

He was easily the best character in the movie. How can anyone think otherwise?
Boomerang and Katana both did next to nothing in the movie. Hell, Katana really didn't even need to be in the movie, she did nothing.

whats her movie gonna be about?

is it confirmed now?

movie was surprisingly "fun". glad its doing well at the box office. eat cock critics

JAV

Probably a DC Women movie, if anything

>He was easily the best character in the movie. How can anyone think otherwise?
He brought the feels.

I have to admit, as someone who has never liked Rick Flag, and who spent the entire promotional era for the movie bitching that Rick Flag is a waste of space, he brought some good feels too. Granted it was 'i'm a pussy in love i need to rescue my girl guys.' But he still brought it

Ike Barenholtz killed as abusive prison warden, too

I thought Amanda Waller would just be some bitch in a boardroom, that was a real nice switch too.

Just like BvS, the cuts fucked this movie.

>He was easily the best character in the movie.
Not with Batman in that movie. Punching Harley was the best scene.

Without Katana's soul-taker sword they wouldn't be able to beat Enchantress will still making her look like a threat.

Katana was terribly pointless. Literally innecessary ,and the scene with her crying oceans while talking to the sword was fucking cringy.

Boomerang was cool,worth the lulz. Diablo was sadly underemployed,but the final punchfight with Incubus was worth it. A pitty he got offed by the bomb. Let's see what they come out with to put him in the DCMU now.

>cringy
>lulz
oh shit its reddit

Never.

Hollywood doesn't make movies staring east asians, unless they are telling asian stores. A female asian lead is even less likely. A japanese character is even less likely. As it wouldn't sell well in china.

Look, they are adapting Ghost in the Shell with ScarJewhansonbergstein. Edge of tomorrow was changed to white people(though it was good). Olivia Munn was picked for Psylocke and she looked rather white in the movie. Fan Bingbing's lines were all cut from DOFP.

Karen is too pure for this world ;_:, i just want her to succeed.

Rinko would have made the perfect Major.

Black people think they have it bad because they didn't get any major oscar nomination two years in a row. East Asians are basically nonexistent int he Oscars. They have Ang Lee and that is about it. The only asian with a lot of oscar nominations and awards is Ben Kingsly. He is half white and half poo in loo.

Generic "I have too much power and I refuse to use them because I've hurt loved ones in the past but in the final act I'll get my shit together and use my powers. Boomerbutt and Katana were entertaining.

Katana seeks out Dr. Fate to release her husband's soul. Unfortunately since his body is gone, Dr. Fate needs to put the soul somewhere else. He decides to put it in a robot, which becomes Red Tornado.

That is exactly what I was waiting for.
God damn it, I wanted to see everyone else's fantasies.

For a moment I thought it said Dildo.

Just give her a Netflix/TV show thing.

Be a better way to explore the character. Plus the actress is a nobody so they won't have to charge her big bucks to do small screen stuff.

shame DC is too stupid to do something like that.

Give Katana a show on Fox to go along with Gotham.

Too late. They've already established tv and movies as being two completely different things. Now they can't do something on tv in the movie universe character without causing a lot of confusion.
This certainly is a well thought out cinematic universe, isn't it?

She has the smile of a gravure model.

well she is japanese, how do you want her to smile?

This made me mad.
People in my theatre were laughing at her during the later parts of the movie.

>This certainly is a well thought out cinematic universe, isn't it?
OK I'll take your bait. How is that any worse than a cinematic universe with "canon" TV/Netflix shows that will never ever ever crossover?

>I speak american

I mean, all they have to do is say "multiverse" and nobody will give a fuck if multiple Flash's show up.

>implying it wouldn't have been a room full of boomerangs, beer, and pink unicorns

black guy kills white people for money. Divorced. Ends up in prison.

I absolutely loved Katana. Great movie!

Diablo was using mostly mexican words, cabron, chingaste, pendejo.
so it was basically speaking mexican