Do people take personal fitness seriously in your country?

Do people take personal fitness seriously in your country?

>uk
No, most people are fat, eat unhealthy food and don't exercise.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/07/09/health/beating-the-bulge-brazil-obesity/
businessinsider.com/brazil-on-track-to-be-most-obese-in-world-2015-10
csmonitor.com/World/Americas/Latin-America-Monitor/2012/0730/Supersized-Brazil-Obesity-a-growing-health-threat
youtube.com/watch?v=W2azliyij-o
youtube.com/watch?v=pLZozdlAYEY
youtube.com/watch?v=nzmsFbrZqsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally ate a bunch of fried chicken with tortilla chips and salsa.
now I'm lying in bed.

I'm white btw.

Great example of fitness. Eathing healthy, protein gains from chicken, tortillas true vegetables, lying in bed for muscle-build-up, in addition to whiteness.

And thats how it should be

Some yes some no.

I would say so. At least the younger generations.

No
My entire family is fucking obese.
The worst part is how fucking deluded they are. My mother believes, with complete seriousness, that 'it is impossible to die of obesity because gravity pushes you closer to the earths core, and the earths core speeds up your metabolism with heat'. despite never losing weight she fucking believes this. y father supports her even whilst he has diabetes, which he claims ''is a disease invented by the vegetable industry'.
fuck this shithole, no wonder I am anorexic

They do. There are still fatties, but the average person is expected to go to the gym. I don't, but I do swim a couple of times every week.

What

what the fuck is wrong with parisians
i'm sure she's commie as well

no, most people are thin and healthy and have no reason to increase fitness

No, French people don't need to. There is no reason to watch out or eat "healthy" bullshit gluten food to be healthy, since our ancestral diet is a gift directly inherited from the gods and it is so healthy it gives your body all it needs naturally
All we have to do is eat the same way we have always eaten, and we will be healthy, thin, and physically perfect by default

>that one province in the north letting the side down in france
>the wealthy circle of slightly less fat people around london
>big fat scot

It certainly is good for gaining.

Wtf are they eating in the east to have heart attack rates that high?

>Do people take personal fitness seriously in your country?

not the majority of people, but the number is growing fast.

No, most people are skinny, eat healthy food and don't need to exercise.

yank tier post

>In 1975 just 19% of Brazilian men and 29% of Brazilian women were overweight: In 2014 those figures are now 54% and 48% respectively.
>"In Brazil, being thin is associated with poverty, so culture has accepted being heavier as a desirable trait," says Uauy. This dramatic change in food culture has made cardiovascular disease and stroke the leading cause of death in the country according to Uauy -- followed closely by diabetes.
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/09/health/beating-the-bulge-brazil-obesity/

>Alarmingly, more than half of Brazil’s population has become overweight, compared to 43% in 2006.
>“If Brazil’s does not change its ways, it could be the most obese nation in the next 15 years”.
businessinsider.com/brazil-on-track-to-be-most-obese-in-world-2015-10

>Only 15 percent of Brazilian adults are active in their free time. The Economist revealed a study this week that showed that Brazilians are among the most sedentary in the world – even more than Americans. Over 40 percent of Brazilian men and over 50 percent of Brazilian women get insufficient exercise, the study says. With record sales of cars, TVs, and computers, it's getting easier to avoid exercise.
csmonitor.com/World/Americas/Latin-America-Monitor/2012/0730/Supersized-Brazil-Obesity-a-growing-health-threat

Fat Boom in Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2azliyij-o

Most "Beautiful Fat" Girl Contest In Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=pLZozdlAYEY

>Fat Boom in Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=nzmsFbrZqsk

>findead

To be fair a bit of stretching won't stop most British girls being dumpster fires

This, everyone I know is a health freak including my family.
So I felt I had to rebel and became a fat pig.

I know of no parisian that would have a picture of the eiffel tower in their appartment

OH NO NO NO

Why do fat people have more children than fit families?

No but I'm from southern california and we statistically have some of the best looking people around

because they're also low class