The absolute state of DCEU.

top kek

>WB has this trailer uploaded to multiple channels
>Gets less because the views are split
>Marvel won guyz!
Gee, you sure is smart

>each company has 4.2m subscribers

how is this possible

Everyone and their wife's son likes Thor, Loki and Bruce Banner. Nobody likes Cyborg or nu-Flash.

What really triggers me is how all most voted comments are spam shilling

It's almost as if they all work of the final boss hitler was trying to stop

Because 99% of superhero fans like both marvel and DC

99% of nerds love both Spiderman AND Batman

Console wars is roleplay

HAHAHAHAHA

India BTFO

>actually implying trailers are anything but spoilers
btfo of here summer fag

>bottom barrel of MCU.hero
Correction, the "cinematic" version is bottom barrel, if you ever read a comic book in your life you would know that Thor can wreck your shit in a snap, remember in the first Avengers movies when he takes down a whole fleet of aliens with a massive thunderstorm? Yeah? In the comic he can do that ALL THE TIME, but what did your "winner" studio did? They nerfed the fuck out of him and reduced him to a hammer wielding pansy.

I want you to know that the Thor you know is a pg version, if you love it then more power to you but dont claim DC is done, DC had some turds I admit that but Marvel has churned out metric tons of turds.

god new flash is so shitty
hahahaha

As far as movies go, I don't like the DCEU. It tries way to hard to be more than what it is and should be, dumb fun.

>JL 3rd trailer
vs
>Thor's first
and Thor's struggling to keep up.
Thors gonna flop and disappoint like the 2 quipflicks before it
>muh fun
kill yourself

>Thor's first

wrong

>This much fucking denial
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who cares about dumb superhero movies. Grow up.

take a look at WW's trailers. views dimmed and dimmed to a 12m compared to spidermans 26.
But who guess who made alot more money?
Trailers mean jackshit

I was at my karate tournament yesterday so I didn't get to see Sup Forums when the Thor trailer dropped.

Were people finally forced to admit that it looked amazing? Because that's what I was hoping, I mean I got fucking chills from it and thor isn't even really in my top 10 faves

>Thor's first
Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

Obviously I mean Thor's first trailer for the 3rd movie if you could understand English you British paki cunts

>Thor's first trailer for the 3rd movie
But this is the SECOND trailer for it you mongrel.

Cyborg seems like such a nothing in all these promos. He isn't even there, he's just a murky cgi thing that accidentally got cut and pasted in from a transformers movie. This is where Snyder fucks up, he goes for the visual and misses character, and that's reflected in these trailer views. People like WW now, sort of enjoy watching Batman stab people, but comedy flash and Metal Lump do nothing. And surfer dude belongs in another movie, his charisma will overshadow everyone.

>Jason Momoa
>Charisma

Compared to the sulking competition of Batman, Cyborg and Superman, yeah. Fuck it, he smiled, that's a big deal in the DCEU.

>third trailer vs second
>WB uploads the trailer in WB UK and a bunch of other channels
>still get about the same views
How embarrassing

MCU is Marvel CINEMATIC Universe so your correction means shit dude

But Spider-Man trailers had like twice more views than Wonder Woman and still got cucked out of this world despite having more budget, marketing, Iron Man and being fucking Spider-Man

Trailer views means literally nothing

>DC is done

WONDER WOMAN YOU FUCKING MORON

Did she save BvS.

>DC is done
>Last night #WonderWoman surpassed #GotGVol2 to become #1 dom blockbuster of Summer 2017 #boxoffice w/ $389M. Still heading to $400M+.

The Thor teaser has mor views than any of the JL trailers or teaser.

Disney pays people to get more views and shill it everywhere they can

WB doesn't resort to cheap tactics

What's with this board and company wars? Not even Sup Forums is this bad and that's a board for comics.

I know right? It is something I won't understand myself.

At least no one can deny that Disney has shills here. Company wars is pathetic as it is but arguing over trailer views is too much even for capeshitters, they have to be paid shills

It started when DC fags gave death threats to critics during TDK

maybe if they had Superman there instead of shitborg then they would probably have 20 millions by now.

It honestly started when Avengers came out. This website was invaded by Reddit and it's never been the same.

>thor RAGNAROK
>not even about ragnarok
>it's just some dumb sci fi shit
when are we going to get some actually good norse movies? This shit blows.

Hold up

Y'all were shitposting for Homecoming having "lower than ASM2" and citing worldwide numbers, and saying domestic (where it beats ASM2) doesn't count. Now domestic does?
Make up your autistic minds, if you can

Domestic is literally the thing that matters most. I don't who told you otherwise but he was full of shit

>mfw DC's A-team gets eviscerated by Marvel's C-Team

>excuse #1
>excuse #2
>excuse #3

Why don't we wait until the movies come out and then shitpost about box office numbers all you want? Meanwhile stop shitting up the board with your shitty threads.

meme opinions

>Hulk, Thor, Loki
More like "C+ team" in Marvel and "A- team" in MCU, but yeah Thor 3rd movie beating the hype of JL is something I would never expected as a kid.

>trailer views
This is what MCUcks have been reduced to

All I see from this post is DCuck's tears.

There wasn't even an MCU back then, idiot.

This is what society has been reduced to. No one even bothers to talk about the movie itself, it's all numbers that are meaningless to your enjoyment of the product.

Meanwhile Wonder Woman has beaten Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man+Iron Man. But yeah, those click farms are paying off well

>Domestic matter the most
Since 5-6 years ago, studios realize this is NOT TRUE for some movies, this is why China and India (Sometimes Korea, UK or even Mexico) get special references, cameos, localizations, etc... Movies like Despicable me, Fast and Furious, Transformers, some shitty animated flicks, etc.... get their revenue from international box office, and domestic is just a formality.

>trailer views don't count!!!
>RT score don't count!!!
>actual popularity doesn't count!!!!
>Box Office don't count!!!

>>WB uploads the trailer in WB UK and a bunch of other channels
Please show me these "bunch"
Marvel also has Marvel UK and probably another "bunch", they don't reach 100k views, the same is for WB.

>Domestic is literally the thing that matters most.

dem delusion

You need to pull big numbers in China to save a movie from flopping if it does poorly in the US. Marketing and distribution overseas eat most of the profit

Iron Man 2007.

>WW: 779M
>GotG2: 859M
Are you trolling or something?

what counts is a MAKE UP OSCAR!!!!

Wrong again pajeet.

DCEU is one billion ahead of the MCU by the 4th movie son. Wonder Woman has just surpassed GotG2 in the US

Has a DC movie ever even broken the 1b mark?

>in US

>MUH CHINKS IS WHAT MATTERS
>studios get less than 25%
These shills keep getting dumber and dumber

The irony being after over a dozen movies, the only MCU movies that have broken a billion were all movies starring Iron Man.

see US literally make no different

Woha it made 1.7 million more domestically than GotG2, that's it Marvel is finished

He means Domestic

>Earning money in shitskin countries where more than 75% of profit is taken matters more

>moving goal post

hahaha

DC is finished

>Marvel UK, Marvel Latinoamerica, Marvel Deutschland, Marvel España, Marvel Polska, Marvel FR, MARVEL Poccия, Marvel Italy, etc..........

There are more Marvel regional channels than WB regional channels, so that is not an excuse.

>GotG2
>+$200M budget
>massive marketing campaign
>shilled relentlessly for years
>MCU's Star Wars
>Chris "Billion Man" Pratt
>talking animals for kid pandering (CGI animals are literally bigger than capeshit)

>Wonder Woman
>$149M
>little marketing
>smeared for years including mysterious anonymous letters than made no sense if you know something about how movies are made

And WW still won in the only relevant market on earth. What went so wrong?

>guys it only matters when we don't count all the money

What's the meaning of life?

>little marketing
Nigga wut, it was fucking everywhere

WW more money
>a full month head start
lol this dumb neger

These are fake views. Sad!

Like Marvel's A-teams got destroyed by a DC tertiary female character?

What's going on in this thread lads?

>that dc shill that had a complete meltdown yesterday and had all his posts wiped
Literally proof that a huge chunk of DCEU spam comes from this neet

>had all his posts wiped
Well Sup Forums mods are confirmed disney shills, they allowed HAHAHAH threads for hours. I think someone said it's happening in r3ddit too.

>DC tertiary character
>WW
>known brand since forever
>competing with a group of characters that were literally whos before guardians of the galaxy
kek

You mean A-listed most famous female superhero in the world against D-listed Marvel heroes who couldn't sell 10k magazines and got cancelled twice during 2 different decades?????

Yeah I guess that Michael Jordan winning to a kid with cerebral palsy would be a "huge achievement" too.

Please stop. It's too sad for me.

Do the mods know you're ban evading?

>DC classic A-list hero with modern feminist boost

vs

>literally who part 2

>the only relevant market
>moving the goalposts
>still only the most marginal victory
Your'e funny, you fucking kike

WW didn't win tho.

>GotG are still literal whos

But the first movie was a hit according to you guys, so they can't be literal whos now. You can't have it both ways

>all the triggered shills replying to this guy
lmao WW still won though

>DC tertiary female character?

>famous TV show during 70s
>good comic sales
>member of the most famous superhero team
>several animated movies

VS

>a talking raccon, a memelord and a tree that got their books cancelled because poor sales.

I just showed my wife this picture, keep in mind she's never watched a Snyder movie ever or Avengers, and she said she preferred Snyder's style to Thor's because, in her words the color tone is "depressing and melancholy, but distinct and unique" whereas Thor's changes make the movie look "bland and boring, like a tv commercial."

Kinda worried guys

>misrepresenting the argument
the point is they WERE literally whos. LITERALLY before 2014. You're telling me that slightly beating a team that has had a 3 year history vs feminist comic book icon of the 20th century is a feat at all? KEK
and besides, gotg2 still made more money than WW so that is moot too. enjoy your pointless arguing you dumb fucking nigger
I'm jsut going to enjoy whatever good shit DC happens to shit out while at the same time being a marvel fanboy anyway

DC fans think they won, let's not break their little hearts.

>mfw this was me
>mfw some sad marlel went out and collected all my posts
autism
also the toad isnt mine. the fuck?

stop reposting this shit everywhere you fucking KIKEKEK

Hmm...

>muh capeshit is better than your capeshit
God shut the fuck you literal children

>anime reaction image
for fucks sake stop outing yourself out you Sup Forumsutist