Nu-males HATE him

euron greyjoy is now officially /ourguy/ after promptly disrupting a fan servicing LGBT sex scene and killing off not one but TWO sand sneks

reminder that any anti euron shitposting is done by confirmed paid shills that are one of the below

>nu-male
>gook
>nigger
>spic
>woman

No amount of shilling and plebbitor raids will convince us otherwise. Sup Forums has now reconciled with their sins and recognized the rightful heir to the throne

he looks like a nu-male

takes one to know one

He is redpilled and /ourguy/.

The only reason I wanted that scene to stop was because my mother was in the room giveing me and Dad dirty looks. Otherwise why don't you want Lesbian sex bitch.

Bumping for visibility

>LGBT sex scene and killing off not one but TWO sand sneks
when did this happen

Did you not watch the episode Ameritard?

He sure does

it just did friendo

That scene was a little too perverted, so I am glad he buzz-killed it. Maybe if his sister was actually attractive instead of a troll.

They're both pretty unattractive just like most real blue haired sjw lesbos

Eh, queen of the sands might be a good lay there is nothing actually ugly about her. Shes just very much a degenerate. Which appeals to my privilege.

I was counting off the dead sand snakes like goddamn The Count from Sesame Street. Fuckin got em. Good episode.

I agree. I think he is the best part of the show right now. Every Dany scene is just her followers kissing her ass constantly. Every Jon and Sansa scene is a meeting where the 9 year old has to put everyone in their place. Other than Arya, Euron is the only one doing something interesting. Those sand snakes and Yara needed to go, they should have just taken Theon out as well.

>woman kills man
>bad

>man kills woman
>good

I fucking hate Sup Forums so much, it is in the bottom 3 after Sup Forums and /r9k/

Gotta admit I wasn't sold on Euron Greyjoy but after an hour of "muh stronk wimmin" circlejerking he was a nice change of pace

>100% autism

mate, how underage are you? to generalize like this you better be retarded

>is a FUCKING WHITE MALE

How are they gonna kill him off lads?

FUCKING REKTTTTTTTT

I can't imagine anyone actually liking the sand snakes or Yara. They were completely one dimensional, cocky as shit without doing anything to justify it, and the only thing they ever talked about was sex. I swear if I saw that gross whore Yara 'seduce' another lady I was going to scream. It is completely unnecessary pandering and hurts the show. Unlike some others, I don't mind the feminism stuff up until a certain point. When they are sacrificing an interesting story for feminism/lgbt propaganda they've gone too far.

When sub 200 pound girls with whips and this ass spears hold their own against built veteran soldiers trained in combat for years it gets kind of old and annoying, along with all the other feminist shit shoved down the viewers' throats

How did Arya not know about Jon being back at Winterfell months after the battle?

I got so fucking hyped when he fucked up those dykes. When he stared down Theon, was i the only saying to fucking jump off the ship and not to die for that bitch sister of his?

>Sup Forums idolizing the dumbest alpha again

t. numale

>The prophecy had no gender ;)
Ugh fuck this shit

>le niggers in love scene
Ok I'm officially dropping this shit what the fuck

>funny jorah and Sam scene!
FUCK THIS WENT DOWNHILL WAY TOO FAST THAT'S IT AFTER THIS EPISODE I'M FUCKING DONE

>a fucking white male kills not one but two sand snakes

... I LOVE YOU EURON CHRIIIIIST

I'm glad they finally made him an absolute madman.
He was pretty much a cuck until today.

Anyway, he's going to get poisoned by bad pussy snek right?

reminds me of

lol you fucking neckbeard virgin and your loser dad

COLONIZED

I was just so annoyed by the fact that nobody noticed he was attacking until right the fucking second the sexing started.

Also, while I'm not particularly attached to the TV Sand Snakes, it's really stupid how they can't even kill 1 fucking Viking.

The bad pussy gets bad kissed by Cersei next episode and dies.

I don't care that the sand snakes died, what I care about is your excessive flaunting and cheering, like it was some great victory to manhood.

id buttfuck yara till cum was shooting out her nostrils

If you all hate this show so much for being /r*ddit/ why are you still watching?

No dignity, no manners

i really wanted to see some T n P tho, plus we need a naked fight scene

I hope the next episode ends with Yara lezzing out ontop of euron who is chained to the floor just to piss off the "anticucks"

Is there a clear shot of Euron's banner? It's clearly got the squid but I'm interested in the other stuff.

for the lulz

Fuck off! Euron is alt-right. Go fuck yourself! He is not /ourguy/.

In the books his sigil is a crow holding up a red eye, representing his epithet. Euron is called "Crow's Eye" because he supposedly has the Evil Eye and is very good at seeing where to sail to get the best loot. So his TV banner is just the Greyjoy squid with the Crow Eye on it.

sadistic brown girls are my fetish. it was pretty hot though when he strangled her to death in front of her dead sister.

>redpilled
ANYONE ELSE LE PRAISE KEK?

I really liked Tyene from the last season. Her saying
>bad pussy
was just really sexy.

Just to see what happens next and laugh.

Also to get an idea of how the series ends because gurm will die before he finishes the books.

>Euron is alt-right.

But wouldn't that make him /ourguy/?

Back to /dumblr/

I'm sorry, you are right. Want to go rape and kill some women with me?

>hey cersei, you know you want this big strong ironborn fleet
>wait, let me just use my remaining guys to fight the ones that yara took and destroy most of the ships at the same time
flawless stratagem tbqh

PRAISE KEKISTAN FOR EUBRON AKA /OURGUY/

HEHE LE EBIN EURON GUY ,FUCK SJW AM I RIGHT,WHAT DID HE MEAN BY INEVITABLE BIOPIC,SNAKED,WHATS NEXT FOR HIS BODY OF ART le monkey face

God i fuckin hate what Sup Forums has become

I need someone to webm Obra getting impaled with "feminists BTFO" text on it

Euron is a member of Cobra.
Obviously.
Why do you believe he focused on killing the Sand Snakes?
Follow your shared Universes more closely new friend.

No, stop flaunting.

Just now. He killed the annoying 12yr old boy sand snake and the one that looks kinda Asian and left tittie sand alive and captured their mother to be brought before Cersei to probably be executed for murdering cerseis daughter.

They were trying to have a lesbian scene where Yara and Mommy snek were getting it on and theon was literally standing in the corner like a cuckold. Then Euron attacked

That would literally make him /ourguy/ then.

Felt pretty bad for theon in this moment, dude lost his dick and they practically mock him for being traumatized again and again. Fuck these characters

>GRRM dies
>Games Workshop buys the series
>Chaos corrupts westeros
>The planet is discovered by the fleets of the Great Crusade

GLASS IT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

It's bad because it's unbelievable. The only way tv shows and films can do their whole "badass stronk women" sticht is by portraying the women as faster than the men jumping around. Men are faster than women and the strength difference is massive where even the strongest women are on par with the weakest males. In physical combat women stand zero chance. Like not that they would lose a bunch it's that they're not strong enough to parry a man's sword or fast enough to keep up. It ruins the immersion to have that happen when you KNOW just how bullshit it actually is

>build a faction with only women in leadership roles
>the only men in (lower) positions of authority are several literal eunuchs and a midget
>get royally BTFO during their first battle in Westeros by a hardcore alpha male fantasy viking

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Your post reeks of butthurt

Don't worry they didn't all die. The one with nice tits lived so I bet we'll get to oogle them again

No, what is unbelievable is you peoples commitment to some kind of made up gender war, where you feel the only way to to win is show over the top displays of "male superiority" so you don't feel like "beta cucks".

Piece of shit

>Your post reeks of butthurt

So did every single post last week going "MUH GIRL POWR :'""""""""("

Precisely what I thought

Jump my man no need to die for this dumbass bitch

>t. nu.male
Did that scene hurt you?

All we want is a got episode without needless feminist pandering and LE STRONK WOMYN being shoved down our throats, the amount of d&d fanservicing is off the charts, nu males like u need to be flayed

Samefag

I'm glad the women are dead. Not a fan of Euron. I was hoping for some Vicky kino but got cucked by DD. Truly hope Dany dies by being raped by the wight dragon. Bitch needs to die.

Why am I a piece of shit?

And all I want is to get through a discussion thread about idiot mgtow faggots claiming victors for their unknown genderwar on a Mongolian Throat singing board.

Sup Forums is

>Bitching about women kill men

>Howling like fucking monkey when it is reversed

>Sup Forums is totally d-different from Tumblr guys

Fucking embarrassing

>Karl Franz invades Westeros

What happens?

His scenes are corny, but I must admit it was amusing to watch the sneks get rekt.

I yelled "where the fuck is the watch?!" when they were hit. Whoever was up on the mast as lookout should have raised the alarm.

You cunts seem to ignore that majority of the GOT fanbase hate the sand snakes. We celebrating their deaths.

That scene was cathartic at best, but it's still going down the shitter as a whole. Why can't we go back to the comfy beginnings of GoT?

Don't let the NSA win the game of thrones. Pity me where to watch free?

>muh Sup Forums boogeymen
Don't you think it's time you grow up?

No, you are clearly celebrating the death of women because you hate women and love men that hate and abuse women.

its amazing how no tv show has gotten naval combat correct and it's just these magical teleportation plotlines.

terrarium

I wasn't talking about a boogeyman

Lol this has to be a troll

>gunpowder

Easy conquest, this action has my consent.

They are trying to set him up to be another Joffrey/Ramsay. Their gimmick with both of those villains was to have them kill popular characters over and over again with no consequences so the audience would get frustrated and become more emotionally invested in the show because they wanted see the villain finally go down.

Unfortunately, Euron is killing off unpopular characters, which isn't going to have the desired effect and which will probably lead to bad writing in the next season so D&D can punish him for being too popular.

Even the most SJW cunt is celebrating this too. How do you explain that?

remember when there werent super characters that could 1v5 other skilled warriors?

What??? Feminism??? What are you silly boys even talking about, teehee

Show me them celebrating

>All the women """leaders""" are going to eat shit and die by the end of the show
Feminists are getting baited so fucking hard right now

Admit you hate women

Wasn't me you're talking to, but your coming off as as an idiot. You fail to see that anyone that has ever done anything physical with a woman knows there are massive strength differences. The reason most of his get triggered by the shit in this episode is it is completely unrealistic, feels forced and is just plain stupid.

>Artillery & Demigryph knights fuck up all normal soldiers
>The night king is revealed to be a distant cousin of the von carsteins
>Atop Deathclaw, Karl Frnaz strikes down the dragons
>Breaks open Dany's skull with Ghal Maraz
>Archaaon invades

>No amount of shilling and plebbitor raids will convince us otherwise.
spoken like a true tourist

Because women killing men is very unbelievable and breaks my immersion.

Go back to Sup Forums. Honestly fucking sick of anyone injecting politics into everything, even medieval fantasy HBO shows.

>Ywn take down Danny's dragons via Gryphon Knights and Cannons
>Ywn watch Karl Franz I, Protector of the Empire, Defier of the Dark, Emperor Himself and the Son of Emperors, Elector Count of Reikland and Prince of Altdorf ride Deathclaw brain Danny off the top of her dragons with Ghal Maraz
>Ywn destroy the White Walkers with the holy wrath of Sigmar himself manifested through his holy monks
>Ywn laugh at the armies of Westeros and beyond as you shatter their armies with Steam Tanks, guns and artillery
>Ywn witness the Seven Kingdoms get shattered and reformed into a new Empire with Elector Counts
>Ywn be an Elector Count and ask if your actions have the consent of Karl Franz