Dunkirk memery

Farrier wears the Jacket as Bane, crashs luftwaffe planes with no survivors, then lands his plane and shoots a flare into it as he is caught by the Germans while the fire from his spitfire rises

What did Nolan mean by this?

i swear his voice behind the mask even sounded like it had the nasally bane pitch to it

So you watched a movie late and decided to meme what everyone already memed two days ago. Where did you think you went wrong, reddit?

He did that exact same voice in Mad Max.

Keep posting this haha it gets funnier every time :)

>all his wingmen crash
>he doesn't get to bring friends
>one of them is left in the wreckage

I suppose he was acknowledging Bane-posting

>Le unlimited ammo meme

Seriously there's no way he had enough ammunition to shoot as much as he did in the film.

he really didn't fire that many bullets dude lol they had a lot more than you think. stop cherry picking.

what happened to the squadron commander who just somehow disappears at the beginning?

The lack of dialogue makes Dunkirk hard to meme.

Spitfire (B-wing) : 60–120 rounds f each of the two 20mm guns, and 350 rounds for each of the 4 .303 guns

theres no way he burned through 1500 rounds of ammo on 6-7

he really didnt spam bullets like in a videogame tho. it was really cool to see how bullets were spared and used conscientiously.

Why did I need to watch the same scene 10 times of this guy shooting down planes?

Why did Nolan think he was clever by putting this "hour long" segment intertwined with the "one day" and "one week" segments? It made the whole thing repetitive and confusing for no reason.

I remember them saying he crashed right at the beginning.

Was getting caught a part of his plan?

bravo nolan

Hardy had the same furrowed look the whole movie! His eyebrow muscles must've hurt.

He meant to set up a great escape remake

When he put the mask on, I started to care about the movie.

Tom was completely wasted in this casting. It was literally just closeups of him looking concerned, and barely any dialog. Why did it absolutely need to be him?

for pottery

Dunkirk was a prequel to TDKR. The guys who capture him at the end were taking him to CIA.

>landed in german territory when he could have landed among allies

Yes.

He's creating the Nolan Cinematic Universe.

Hardy*

Nolan knew what he was doing with big guy with a mask crashing planes and watching as the fire rises

There's just no way it's mere coincidence

I would rather ask how me manged to shoot down that fucking Stuka at the end.

stuka was dive bombing focusing on target

quiet gliding spitfire circling around comes from behind and shoots it down.

I dont understand why he didnt land the plane in the safety zone? Why glide all the way out to the german's to land?

I thought that was pretty well done, personally.

Not interested in homo memes or angsty teenage bitching.

Because of his disgusting lips

It was clearly an A-wing Spitfire based on the distinctive BRRRRT noise that the 8 .303s made though

What's the next step in his masterplan?

Yeah and the A-wing still has plenty of ammo, what's your point?

Just correcting