youtu.be/Zu1WNNPvrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

no

>Christ
>In a show by a jewess

If by christ you mean DBZ than yes

Jesus was a Jew....

Jasper is the anti-steven, and will rise again.

Well, Goku was an allusion to Jesus too, so...

Not after that ass beating.

No, Steven is better than Jesus. Steven is worth believing in before he is even an adult.

>Is Steven an allusion to Christ?

Nah. Not yet, at least. He lacks some of the things an allegorical Christ-figure needs, like stigmata and sacrifice.

maybe

No. He's an unholy abomination.

How is it in the bubble, Jasper?

Stone Him!

he's a subversion of the male coming of age hero

usually they have a strong father who's legacy they take upon as they go into manhood
Steven instead has a mother with a legacy he takes upon

usually coming of age male heroes are strong willed and hotblooded, Usually as they come of age they become emotionally mature being able to control their emotions better
Steven's not strong willed, rather he's emotional and sensitive, and instead feelings of aggression being what powers him, its feelings of caring, as steven comes of age he's not learning to be emotionally mature, rather hyper emotional because that's what his powers call for

As they grow a lot of average male heroes usually have low opinions of the world around them, but learn to not take it for granted
As Steven grows what changes about him is his understanding of the people around him aren't perfect

and the biggest thing is male heroes their coming of age is to become a man
Steven however his coming of age is to become a woman

basically steven is a male hero given feminine traits

>subversion just means doing the opposite

i'd prefer if you didn't post this image, it's really creeping me out

>Christ
But that's patriarchy, not the Church of Space Lesbians.

Steven is any basic bitch Yuki Kaiji voiced protag ever

I probably wouldn't hate Fat Fuck Universe so much if it's fans didn't wax so much poetic about it. Steven is a wussy widdle pussy who doesn't wan people to fight and thinks killing is wrong

This isn't genre busting, it's the most bland vanilla cliche thing you can do

Dr. Katz was kind of a weird show as I recall, but I was a kid when I watched it. I knew Ray Romano was in it and I just knew him from Everybody Loves Raymond, so it was weird to hear his voice as a cartoon character.

Obligatory post:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY

I liked watching him solely because he's a rare male teen protagonist without a harem or a following of potential love interests and because he's full of faults just like everyone around him.

oh he's defiently not much different than other pacifist heroes
but they really bring it to a point that he's feminine rather than masculine

He grows up to be a strong big guy though, or seemingly strong based on that early S1 episode.

And how did that make you feel, user?

and yet connie twice as bland as any love interest, he only role is to be the understanding girlfriend who gives him a reason to fuse, some say she use to be what grounded him to humanity, yet she's no apart of his "universe"
>because he's full of faults just like everyone around him.
steven isn't really full of faults, his only real fault is he's naive, and that's barely a fault because things always turn out in his favor anyways or will eventually
unless Connie dies, he's not gonna have any reason not to stay fused with her in the end, she's what helps Steven truly grow into a woman

Yes. Both were hippies.

No, he is literally autism.

I'll take optimistic bland over multiple flavors of moods.

Though I wouldn't mind if Pearl would accidentally make Connie experience her Rose-obsession through Steven

>literally
The meme lives on.

No. But a character that's overly good and too pure? Kinda yeah

>Though I wouldn't mind if Pearl would accidentally make Connie experience her Rose-obsession through Steven
isn't that what almost happen when she first trained her?
>I'll take optimistic bland over multiple flavors of moods.
the problem with optimistic bland protagonists is that they don't carry the plot with them, they get carried by it
they're usually the least interesting character in their story and really are just easy self inserts

people here dont like connie, i am appalled

So what's the likelihood that Steven is a corrupted Rose quarts that gained sentience?

Yeah but as a continuation.

Though I'm sure they've been pulling the obsessed Pearl thing far too often for its own good.

Who will betray him?

Well, now that I think about it, no

No he's obviously the God-Emperor and/or Josuke Higashikata

>It is doOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He is autistic, thus he is literally autism. What's hard to understand here?

I say he doesn't learn empathy, which he has enough of.
Rather he learns restraint and measure, control over his feelings and responsibility.
The traits of a leader.

More of a Jewish understanding of Messiah rather than Christ in the modern Christian interpretation.

Zero. Because we have been told something else from day 1.
Not even a doubt.

I thought the Jewish Messiah was just an important savior figure. Steven is the son of, and also an incarnation of a sort of "Divine being" and also
Lapis is the #1 candidate for being his Judas.

He is more like the crown prince before coming of age.
The realm needs a leader and he is not yet ready, but learning.

Go to hell, Steven.

>main character is the son of a divine figure
>divine figure turns out to have a dark side and the only one worth believing in is the main character

Jews love to see Jesus suffer and we see Steve suffer pretty often

alone.

>It's a Christ analogy episode

I swear, it's like people find one similarity to Christ and they think it's based off the Bible.

BRAVO SUGAR

Yes, and Uncle Grandpa is God.

I don't know.

Where does this "steven is feminine" meme come from?

He's a kid. Are you expecting him to be some sort of gruff tough guy?

\Ask again later.

>He's a kid
Yes, written by adults with an agenda or influenced by people with an agenda.
As much as I love Steven Universe there are a bunch of red flags regarding political issues.

>Yes, written by adults with an agenda or influenced by people with an agenda.
You're being paranoid. I don't see any "agenda" in regards to the way Steven is written, unless you subscribe to the ridiculous idea that "(((Rebecca Sugar))) is inserting kike propaganda".

>As much as I love Steven Universe there are a bunch of red flags regarding political issues.
Not really.

>He's a kid. Are you expecting him to be some sort of gruff tough guy?
Ahem...

I think it's about him tending to avoid conflict and violence with an underlying message of love over convention.
Basically he doesn't fight enough people with enough violent intend.

Blind faggot detected. Anyone with an IQ of 2 digits or more can see right through Becky's bullshit. Steven Universe is just entertainment, but if you think a little further, there is obvious signs of political messaging behind it.

>but if you think a little further, there is obvious signs of political messaging behind it.
Care to elaborate? Again, I think you're being paranoid. That's unhealthy.

Except Sugar admitted there are LGBTQ influences in the show. Or are you implying that is a bad thing?

He is not a jew anymore

youtu.be/Zu1WNNPvrkY

Does that even count as agenda? "Theme", maybe, but not "agenda".
>inf. A usually unstated underlying motive.

Exposure of LGBTQ to kids IS the agenda. I suppose it's semantics though. Any moral be could be called an agenda. Like brainwashing kids into thinking friends are good and hurting people is bad. Most people agree with that so it's not an agenda, it's a moral. It's only an agenda when some people don't like the moral.

Some people don't like kids knowing that LGBTQ exists, so it's understandable why someone would call it an agenda.

Who isn't?

except he wasn't. He's an allusion to sun wukong.

>Literally the first thing she hints at is a story of betrayal before she splits the ocean to go back "home."
>All these niggas on the internet saying Lapis' human counterpart would be black/Latin/aboriginee-native-american-electric-boogaloo and not a Sephardic Jew.

>child of the human and the divine
>savior of mankind
>represents virtues of compassion and redemption
And that's about it. Not really enough to be a clear christ figure imo. Maybe if he's poofed and reforms after three days. But honestly I don't see the point making Steven Universe a Christian allegory because .