Khaleesi.. You misinterpret the translation.. it also can mean prince or princess!

>Khaleesi.. You misinterpret the translation.. it also can mean prince or princess!

Dropped

seriously though, how much feminine bullshit can they push until enough is fucking enough?

this better be a red herring

>jon snow is red herring
>tpwwp will be das queen
>deal with it

>sandsnakes brutally murder-raped
>margaery blown the fuck up
>sansa tortured and raped

>MUH GOT IS FEMINIST BULLSHIT

D&D puts tumblr trash like "muh genderfluid prophecy" in GoT to give small hope to fat feminists in order to completely crush these hopes by doing shit like having all the sandsnakes lose to a single man.

honestly, the only real feminist moment is probably brienne defeating the hound, and even then I'm alright with it because brienne is supposed to be a really good fighter while the hound is a little pussy ass bitch who lost to the retarded hulk that is the mountain.

I was expecting MLG horns after that scene.

Except the whole ruling class of every kingdom right now is a female.

>Sansa in the north
>Daenarys in Dragonstone
>Cersei in Kings Landing
>Ellaria in Dorne
>QoT in highgarden

Jon is literally the only thing close to a male leader, if he wasn't going to be DAS QUEEN's love interest he'd probably be dead too.

It is feminism propoganda buddy, get used to it

This.

Don't forget Walder Frey and Crastor.

Yes, this flows with what I'm saying. A bunch of tumblr tards are eating GoT up because D&D has set the stage for a queen to win the iron throne. However, Jon or Bran is going to win in the end. That, or no one wins (well, I guess littlefinger wins in this case). Either way, these supposed "queens" are going to be murdered, raped, or both.

>Walder Frey
Dead. leaves kingdom in the hands of his wives
>Crastor
Dead.

since when can womyn even inherit anything, they were always treated like property in the first seasons

You do realize it is the same in reality. In medieval kingdoms, women are still second class citizens, but a queen is still a fucking queen.

So, is Khaleesi or whatever her name is going to shit violently to death like in the books, or...?

Am I a faggot if I skipped the no peepees sec scene?

No. time has passed my friend.

a hundred fucking times this. the next male lineage should be crowned.

this is literally in the books, the show is obviously going to have to be more on the nose with it, but it's subtle in the books

great tits tho

given dabid & dabids fecal obsession it's always on the table

but in the real world there were lots of places where only males could inherit titles according to law
in the series there has never any mention of female rulers until now

You mean Ellaria in Ironborne rape dungeon.

If Sup Forums is any indicator, if you're making a war series with white people in it, you have a social responsibility to balance the testosterone. Else, you get a horde of mouthbreathing white autists using your work as some touchstone for fascism

It's literally necessary given the fact that you people aren't civilized enough yet to handle fiction

Her tits were very nice this episode

10/10 troll little buddy

This is canon in the books, showfag.

yup, that is it for me,
at best I'm skimming through this shit.

THICC

Beric Dondarion is The Prince That Was Promised

Its Dany's native language. How the fuck did she get it wrong all this time?

Its a phrase thats been repeated again and again and again. How did no one get corrected until now?

If its in the books its really fucking subtlte. so subtle only an assblasted roastie might notice it if they stretch the truth enough.

except this was established in the books before the show started

Post her tits.

WEBM WHEN

why is everyone acting like kelly c can control her dragons all of a sudden

>implying dany wasn't always the chosen one and main character of the story

Give me books and page numbers.

>never had sex before
>knows how to eat out a women

Not thicc but she is still the hottest girl in the show

It's because they're injecting demoralizing ideas into all entertainment media. It's more important for them to try to hurt the goy than it is to make sense.

I was hoping they'd start scissoring.

It was beyond stupid. I guess they want people to speculate more but prince that was promised is not the last boss, he is just one of the many figures foretold
>this better be a red herring
all prophesies in the books are red herring that can be made to fit anything so when it comes true its all "oh spooky, was it prophesies?" this was a big insult to fans since they have been speculating about this shit for years and now you tell them they may have missed a whole gender because they dont know fake words

literally the perfect body

jon is soon going to be his sisters puppet
Crastor died ages ago and Walder died at the end of last season

>In Braavos, Samwell Tarly tells Aemon of the rumors about Daenerys and her dragons. The maester becomes convinced that Daenerys is the prophesied leader. Remembering Septon Barth's conclusion that dragons are of no mixed gender, Aemon determines there was an error in the prophecy's translation. He tells Sam that the hero is not a prince but a princess, Daenerys

Obviously this is the case in the books, because GRRM wants the reader to speculate who is the prince(ss) that was promised. If it had to be a male, that would rule out Dany entirely, which is not GRRM's intention.

They could have written it like "it could also be interpreted as 'hero'" and it wouldve sounded less awkward.

>D&D

"What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years."

Sansa is a temp. Also bran is still alive.

Dany is going to bend her knee and get jon's northern wolf cock later this season.

Cersei hasn't shown any feminist qualities and has consistently shitted on both men and women. Only seems to care for Jamie who is a man.

Ellaria is in rape dungeon and will be fucked.

Also you left out sweet robin is still in control of the vale and is a male.

That would have happened last season so no

See

that isn't thicc you fucking retard. It is nice though.

>Ellaria - prisoner to Euron
>QoT - kills herself in episode 3
>Sansa - temporary leader. Jon is king

>all the men die in battle
>women and children only ones of the family left to rule
>everyone watching either likes Khaleesi (who was there from the start) or the male characters anyway

yeah its totally propaganda bro

yeah its totally feminist trash

Yeah, its all propaganda

The red witch pretty much cucked her this episode and implied she wasn't the prince who was promised.

i mean technically that is cannon but fuck me that was still some of the laziest hack exposition I've seen in the entire shows run. The writers know the show is too big to fail and it shows in the lack of effort they put in these days.

>YASSS QUEEEN gets whatever she wants because of muh dragons
>army is comprised of dickless men
>all leaders are women, except a disabled man, and two other men who also don't have dicks
>lord of light gender politics scene
>grayworm sex scene, you don't need to have a dick to be a man! (we want the trans community)

woah, im actually starting to see it now, conventional men suck.

This stop crying you shitlords

before aemon dies he mentions something about it, but it's not the same as the in the show

>constantly trying to find things to be offended by

You guys are just like the people you hate.

It's from the books. It's not something some retard feminist in the writers room made up.

We don't hate them just because they get offended you fucking mongoloid.

>Dany is going to bend her knee and get jon's northern wolf cock later this season.
>bend her knees
kek, guess now I got something to look forward to

>OH MY GOD A LANGUAGE WITH A GENDERLESS PRONOUN
>THIS IS UNWATCHABLE

All the strong male characters died and their respective women took over, while the show failed to introduce a bunch of other strong male characters. The books were heading in this direction too as woman were next in line and all the competent male characters ate shit.

All female leaders get BTFO'ed by the end of the season except really Cersei, Dany gets fucked over pretty bad, but is still in power and it kinda doesn't matter cause you know, Mary Sue. A lot powerful female characters are going to die this season as the final nail in certain houses' coffins.

The show is just the outline of the future GoT plot mixed with progressively shittier writing and a couple gurlpower panderings so it just FEELS like the show is getting worse as it spirals into a feminist fantasy, when in reality it's just that DD are hacks.

Hi. Bookfag here. Is this line referring to the Prince that was Promised prophecy? If so, it's actually a very old theory that the name of the prophecy was mistranslated from Valyrian and is in fact gender neutral. Hell, I feel like it wasn't even a theory and may have actually been confirmed in the books.
tl;dr you're a bunch of thin-skinned pussies

Suggesting Jon won't fall for her right away and kiss her big dumpy ass.

Remember when Rob turned into a pussy whipped piece of shit for some foreign ass?

> Go on twitter
>search "Game of Thrones sexist"
> laugh

>smug_greyworm.jpg

Like it was always considered that Dany could be the prince who was promised but the fact that they went out of their fucking way so much to say "prince or princess" tells you that yes, Dany will end up being the prince who was promised. Fuck this show.

It's a noun you philistine.

The SJWs have won. Trump can't do anything.