Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she is a white devil cub

I think you misunderstood the scene.

inb4/pol/
>she's white so jews did it!

The 90s were a simpler time.

In the original comics the movie was based off they didn't have that tricorder thing that erases peoples memories - they just killed the people.

"Well, first I was gonna pop this guy hanging from the street light, and I realized, y'know, he's just working out. I mean, how would I feel if somebody come runnin' in the gym and bust me in my ass while I'm on the treadmill? Then I saw this snarling beast guy, and I noticed he had a tissue in his hand, and I'm realizing, y'know, he's not snarling, he's sneezing. Y'know, ain't no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some shit, Zed. She's about eight years old, those books are WAY too advanced for her. If you ask me, I'd say she's up to something. And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it."

The MIB is based off of actual men in black who would hunt people down in order to suppress the existence of aliens

UFO's, extraterrestrials are top priority. People are expendable

Why was the first one so good bros? The other two were terrible

The cartoon was godly though

youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY

this

>he hasn't deconstructed the movie and realized it's one massive red pilled ad for a shadow pro illegal alien government.

>J's been at it for years now so he'll be the competent one
>oh cool they're bringing K back but he's had his mind wiped so they'll be switching roles
>lol no K's back to normal and J's years of experience don't count for shit, he's still an idiot and doesn't know a fraction of the secrets K does

reminder that 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He was selected because he was a parallel to Jay. And chasing a Cethelapoid on foot is a really fucking big deal.

on the bright side, MIB3 was better than 2.

And Josh Brolin's Tommy lee Jones Impression was amazing to watch

>lol no K's back to normal and J's years of experience don't count for shit, he's still an idiot and doesn't know a fraction of the secrets K does
J calls him out on this shit in 3. It was glorious.

wasn't the mask also a brutal comic that became a wacky comedy? 90s comics were fuckin brutal

but the girl was carrying physics books
this is clearly worthy of a death sentence

Man...just thinking about this scene makes me fucking smile.

It's the government

>there will never be a Mask movie where it's just The Mask being goofy and silly while he brutally wipes out a whole family of mobsters and criminal scum bags

It's easily the best scene in an already good movie. I really can't see how they took the sequels the direction they did.

Best gun in the whole movie.

*full grown cethalapod at that.

Allright let me explain.

In an experiment, there is a controlled group and an experimental group.

Jay is the controlled group. The army men/air force men/etc are the experimental group.

The "test" here was to see how Jay would react to different situations in comparason to the experimental group (for example him moving the desk to take the exam).

The test was not to see which one of those men should be an MIB agent, but to see how Jay would react in certain situations.

The Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles just had guns.

Other way around buddy

Oh wait, so Jay was the experimental group and the army/air force men were the controlled group?

Shit, my bad.

Its actually none of this.

J was just another canditate, along with the other dudes.

>little girl

What's Captain America doing here?

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that the Osmosis Jones cartoon series happened.

What's that? I'm just getting word that Chris Rock and Will Smith are DIFFERENT actors. We'll have more on this breaking story, tonight, at 11.

Yeah she was definitely working on a dirty bomb somewhere in one of the boroughs.

no you retarded shit for brains they were literally the top men in various areas and were all brought to see which would be an agent. you sound like a faggot retard who over thinks everything

I don't think the test was designed for her to be the real target, like they originally put her there as an innocent civilian, but Will Smith's character came up with a really clever response right on the spot which is usually a strong sign of intelligence

Come at me bro.

They're looking for the best, of the best, of the best, sir.

Not necessarily intelligence, but the ability to bullshit quickly is a strong indicator of the ability to learn quickly and apply abstract rules.

I do that irl, but to me, intelligence is quantum physics and such.

INT and WIS basically.

This is woke. The government doesn't want you to know that aliens are real. Watch infowars

How did the 90s have such high production values for TV shows? I don't understand it.

Shows like X-Files ran with numerous solid directors, writers, actors, and they had new props and filming locations every week/episode, and they ran for 18+ episode seasons.

she was a jew descendant

MIB 1 was good because TLJ played the monotone joe friday voice perfectly

but really it was the got tier SFX, yeah some of the CG was iffy now, but the Eggar costume was fucking amazing. Over the course of the movie the skin actually decomposes and wears out, so by the time you see it when the ship crashes in queens, it looks way different than when he first gets the suit at the farm

We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger here

fuck me i forgot this existed, music and all

tfw I owned those two guns as a kid, and a neuralyzer

1>3

because SD meant shitty production values were easy as fuck to hide

X-Files was a pretty unique show, you could use it as a platform to tell just about any sci-fi story and still have it make sense in the context of the show. That kind of thing gets the attention of creative-type people who have a bunch of good stories in their head, but otherwise would never get to tell them.

>dat music
>dat pure kino at 0:33

She was about to start some shit.

How do you not get that?

I think the main point was how they would treat aliens in a real situation, but also how willing they are to accept the existence of aliens.
Even after forgetting his encounter with one, Jay was able to act humanely towards something that looked fictional.

>And Josh Brolin's Tommy lee Jones Impression was amazing to watch
I was so engrossed by it that I felt like I didn't fully appreciate it.

whoa... damn...

the most likeable will smith. it's hard to tell if was bullshitin or actually went through each target and thought about it

I love when leftists try to second guess Sup Forums.

The latter easy. You can see him pointing and looking and changing targets, only to settle on the little girl before the buzzer goes off.

Really fires my marbles.

K I N O

Really fires my neurons

>The black man has the smallest one

Yes.

Instead of dancing with the cops like he did in the movie he burns them with a flamethrower.

the biggest bang

>white man has the worlds largest penis
why are blacks so insecure?

this is why you're not in charge of protecting us

There are two different ways to interpret that seen both are valid and both are Keno but they're both entirely different.

Serious, mode: Ah, so he can think outside the box and will recognize that all aliens aren't evil and that some can be in disguise.

Funny mode: I will try and fail to make up a humorous excuse to explain my retarded actions

REALITY
MARBLES
MY GOD

People weren't a cynical back then, this scene probably went over a lot of people's heads and they just thought it was a cool artsy ending with aliens or something.

Btw, director is a confirmed cuck.

what the shit does anything have to do with cynicism?

the scene only exists to establish the internal logic of the movie. to show audiences the specific type of whackyness they're dealing with. will smith's lie was bad but I think the joke was that MiB was silly enough to buy it. the idea being "relateable main character in a crazy cartoonish world"

WITH HONORS

The whole point of the two recruitment scenes is to shot that while the other candidates, who are "everything you would come to expect from years of government training" are mindless automatons who simply follow orders, whereas the soon to be Agent J is capable of analytical and creative thinking. It's comedic because it's exhibited as "street smarts" but he's actually just really fucking good. He didn't shoot first and ask questions later - he hesitated and made a shot once he could substantiate why he was making it.

Nah man. MiB didn't "buy it," they just accepted that someone with critical thinking thinking would be the better choice. Or maybe not- it's honestly one of the all time great movie scenes.

>that MiB was silly enough to buy it
The primary function of the test was to not hire the trigger-happy morons who'd shoot anything that looked odd.

he doesn't even know

nigga that looks like a deel-doh

Cringe.

18+

You need to have perfect on the spot bullshit skills when you work for any 3 letter agency

you don't have to use such cheap bait to start a MiB thread, user-kun.

wii fan detected

Have you ever made a thread on Sup Forums? Anything that isn't cheap bait archives after 2 posts maximum.

He just did you fuckwit.

You're right but still. I've only made like 3 threads that reached 100+ replies here.

so many good throwaway lines

if you think the cartoon ever looked half as good as the intro you're delusional, friend

literally lol

>anyone that doesn't like Sup Forums shitting up Sup Forums is a leftist

wew

>"i shot her because the world doesnt need more gold digger whores SIR"

the 90s were a different time

Pic related

Simmer down

>I will try and fail to make up a humorous excuse to explain my retarded actions
My life...

>The galaxy is on Orions' belt
It's a collar you git

>bring Sup Forums out of nowhere
>then play the victim
wew

this, it's so easy to see.

He was dying and he couldn't remember a word in a foreign language, leave him alone.

>The guy who breaks his pencil through the page, then goes to use the eraser on it

>one massive red pilled ad for a shadow pro illegal alien government.
The whole plot is about regulating alien activity on Earth. MIB track illegal aliens and either send them back or kill them.