pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-wrapped-2-seasons-or-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=gGwOAa1Epxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red's in town. Hopefully to tie up a loose end named Richard.

Help! I'm being FROSTED, and I can't get up!

He is there to stay. He likes it, like he said.

this is the thread

kino stuff this episode

love this scene

Do you think we'll get Chet Desmond back? He has his own MO MODUS OPERANDI, after all.

I loved this episode but with each new one I get a bit sadder that we're closer to the ending.

Bobby best boy. Too bad he dies next episode.
F

Last episode felt like "the one before shit goes down". It didn't exactly happen like that, but all the stuff at the beginning was certainly big. This episode, specifically the end felt like things were about to get sad. Anyone else feel that? Dougie is so happy and supported and tonight there was just a hint of the rug getting pulled out from underneath him

No proof

>Diane is working for Chet.

that's donna's sister

doc hayward raising such great daugthers

18 eps is a fakeout. We're going to have a fake climax and then 18 more eps plus a 2 hour finale movie.

Is there a place with all of that user's vhs stills?

I don't think I could handle being Lynched that hard

half the cast is dead and the other half is dying, this is all we're going to get

>and Sam

There was that tweet from some company that got deleted about them having filmed two seasons...

AHHH
>AHHH
AHHH
>AHHH
AHHH
>AHHH

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

probably because 18 eps is pretty long for one season. i remember hearing they didn't know for sure how many episodes there would be because it was shot more like a film

I saw the request in the other thread. Here you go user

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

He was waiting for him at the coordinates but Shaggy got him killed. Now whatever killed him is waiting for the lads. Black fire.

Are we going to talk about the cop hearing shooting at Big Ed's? Did Nadine swallow too many redpills?

KUBRICKED

I think he was at Big Ed's when he heard the shots. I think that character is just autistic.

Can we all take a moment to be grateful that the show didn't end with the Bang Bang Bar for once?

>mfw another episode of redditfags getting blown the fuck out by no Audrey

No ones talking about it because it's obvious that he said he was at Big Ed's gas station when he heard that little fuck shooting up the diner you dumbass

Someone post Dougie Jones in his green suit giving a thumbsup please.

welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-wrapped-2-seasons-or-more/
threadly reminder

Candie is possessed by the spirit of Laura

Bravo Lynch

he asked for a gif though

I like how they tried to nasty up the walls to the best of their ability but my room still looks worse.

I was really tense during that scene: I kept looking at the clock and was certain that they would cut to the end music number before even showing what was in the box. That made this ending all the more satisfying.

Thanks, user.

>Johnny Horne: 2 episodes
>Audrey Horne: 0 episodes

ELLO JONNIE
OW ARE YO TADAY

I always thought Big Ed's was kinda far from town, guess it isn't after all.

you got it

that's because they originally meant to do just 9 episodes

What makes you say that?

What was up with the kid in the honking lady's car

She's not hot anymore (though she aged much better than the ghoulish LFB) so I don't know why people are so excited for her.

Someone requested Bobby being operator in the diner. Here you go user

chinese designer drugs probably

I was worried that shelly would die during this

>Damn good
WHAT THE FUCK

Why am I constantly being teased of Cooper coming back?

is it this guy?

gooplebozia

He's never coming back

T. ed-e vedder

BEST BOY
BEST BOYBEST BOY
BEST BOYBEST BOY

I think Candy is suffering from the Dougie syndrome. Maybe Dougie is turning into Cooper the more he is around Candy to pass off the retardation to.

Well, yeah. Johnny is Richard's dad, but Audrey has no real reason to be in the series, so the amount of screen time given to each is not a big surprise. Didn't she have a twitter meltdown when she found out she was basically casted as a decoy?

it always bugged me that he literally disappears and we never see or hear anything about it again

thanks mr byrne

I think the black fire is a nuke, someone suggested that Dooper's end game was to unleash a nuke and have the Mother come back

This. In the first scene she was emotionally retarded but not nearly this slow. She keeps getting worse.

>Johnny is Richard's dad
[citation needed]

your pic is this guy

When is the pedo warden going to get ROTHED?

distinct lack of Janey-E this episode, really the only disappointing thing.

I know Shelly has always been a flighty ho

But something about that scene didn't feel right. She was literally crying until she sees Red and rushes out like a giddy schoolgirl. She doesn't even say anything when she returns.

Is Red pulling some kind of magic hoodoo like Windom Earle did with Annie?

look I know women are awful especially in a David lynch joint but still...

Laura Palmer's House?

Lynch is just depicting women accurately, you're lucky if you've never had the exact same thing happen to you as happened to Bobby there

Yeah it felt so weird and wrong that she just ran out in the middle of their family drama. The smile on her face was crazy too, that sudden change of emotion

I love these guys, I hope we see a lot more of them. Episode 8 cemented them as the coolest.

At least Bobby got to fuck her in her prime and impregnate her with his seed.

no its the stairs to the convenience store

Here's my another rap song i wrote about tonights episode:

Yo nigga did you see it
what nigga
did you see it i cant believe it
scoobie d got his brain eaten damn
gordon cole was so amazed
he saw some weird shit up in the sky
diane saw some werid shit too but she couldnt be blamed
doubt her so much nigga i swear
i think she works for the dark side, mane
yo nigga what was that with dougie?
i saw i man and i nearly cried
he saved that old ladys poor son
we love the dougie and fuck the coop
candie is our girl and id get her ass whooped

Red has the biggest penis in Twin Peaks.

this was pure marienbad

youtube.com/watch?v=gGwOAa1Epxs

Any lynch fan should watch this film

I like Audrey a lot. I think she is attractive and her scenes are mostly good. I hope she is in the next episode, and that she is specifically involved in Coop getting his memory back. Also they need to fuck

He was looking at nuclear crap in the second episode, after killing that girl in the motel. But also, black corn is garmonbozia (the doppelganger literally puked black corn.)

You have been visited by THE LIFE CHANGING DOUGIE JONES

Big winnings and a small dog will come to you but only if you post "THANK YOU MR. JACKPOTS" in this thread!

Keep up the good work.

Friendly reminder that in the original series, Laura was not a good person. Her actions might have been a direct result of Bob's actions on her, but same went for Leland.

>Bobby consumed and dealt cocaine
>Leo consumed and dealt cocaine
>Red deals and probably consumes cocaine 2.0
HMMMMMM I wonder what Shelly actually likes in her men.

Just going to leave this webm here

DANKE SCHOENN HERR JAKPOTTEN

FUCK YOU MR. JACKPOTS

>convenience store
i've always wondered why it's a conveince store, specifically. did it just happen to be in the line of fire during the lodge's creation? who knows

Maybe they made her look good through makeup/styling.

summed the whole episode desu

this 2bh. women are exactly like that. to them, Chad > everything.

Lynch has fucked enough roasties in his day to become redpilled. it's mostly the beta nerds who maintain the fantasy of female innocence.

MERCI BEAUCOUP M. CAGNOTTE

Who else can it be? It's been obvious since he went fast and tried to Diagon Alley in the house wall. Do you need Frost to write it in a book to believe it?

Shelly has literally always been literally the worst human in Twib Peeps. Leland's distress there was genuine, and not a result of BAB's intrusion. I'm pretty sure Leland knew subconsciously he killed Laura and that's why he was in such great distress up until BEB forced out his psyche and overtook his soul.

When you just realized the motion of the coffin going in and out of the ground mirrors Leland going in and out of his own daughter

Episode 8 m8.

I'm sorry I doubted Lynch for even a second. It'll only get better from here

>Tammy is 39 years old
Damn.

could just have to do with that it supposedly stores the cans of corn (garmonbozia)

Bobby snorted cocaine like once to impress Laura and made himself look retarded doing it.