Opinions on Flinstones 2016 comic?

I thought it was pretty good.

It's really good.
Which means it won't live past five issues.

Here's reaction to the first issue: comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/dc-comics/the-flintstones/1

comicbookroundup com/comic-books/reviews/dc-comics/the-flintstones/1

it's almost disturbingly good. When I'm reading it I'm wondering why the fuck so much thought and effort went into a Flintstones comic

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Have any of the other Hannah-Barbera revamps been good? I'm a huge Hannah-Barbera fan but haven't really looked into these yet.

I loved it, there should be a new Flintstones show that's written as well as this comic.

>All-Comic - Arron Ferguson
>In short: The Flintstones is a little good. A little bad. But very interesting…
>Gives it a 4
??

The comic book reviewers usually had a shitty taste. This doesn't surprise me. This series is awesome! Besides better have a personal opinion and mind of my own, instead of expecting the others to tell me what is good, or not.

Future Quest is great
I'd give scooby doo a read for free first before deciding on whether or not to buy it
Wacky Raceland is eh, art isn't really that good at portraying the action.

It's the best comic DC is currently putting out.

>Gonna pump that rump! Gotta bump that rump!

Praise be to Morp.

>Morpfag
Can you not? Peaches is superior god.

>He worships a vacuum cleaner
Fucking state of you deity.

At least she does something other than making dumb noise.

This book is so good it's almost unfair. I read this and I see the love and dedication to making it and the fact that it's actually fucking gut wrenchingly funny in addition with poignant social commentary and it makes every other indie "humor" book look like complete fucking trash.

One word
>My sides

It's been great so far, sympathetic characters, dark humor, and a ton of rock puns. What more could you want?

How the fuck did the TV work? Or the cellphones?

This isn't very realistic at all!!!!

Almost like it's based on an old cartoon or something!!