Official /ourguy/ edition

Official /ourguy/ edition.

Reminder, if you are not team Euron, you must go back to either Reddit or the Burlington Bar.

jesus christ

wtf I love watching an hour of trash for a 5 minute scene now

but reddit is team euron

Darkstar

r8 Sup Forums, 1-10

Missandi was the entire problem. They could have had Varys deliver that stupid line and it would be an infinite number of times better.
>Well, your Grace, while I'm not one to indulge prophecies and whatnot, the wording does strike me as curious. You see, in High Valyrian, the most literal translation would be "one who shall inherit power from blood", the noun used does not represent any one gender.
There, that's a shitty replacement I cranked out in five minutes that works ten times better than what a professional writer could make.

One true king.

>Looks like CG
Maybe that's because IT IS mostly CG. Compared this with her previous nude scene.

Haha, I can't believe I never realized that Dany only surrounds herself with literal half-men.

WHERE WAS THE FUCKING RAVEN
WHY DID NOBODY SEND A RAVEN

>She says "that's not you" when Nymeria walks away after she asks her to come back north with her
>This is in parallel to Arya in season 1 telling Ned "that's not me" when Ned says she'll grow up to be a Lady
I'm surprised so few people get that. I understood it right away.

cg/10

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie. You're not going to lose your acting job kid, just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>tfw jon+daenerys romance fanfiction ending is actually going to happen

The absolute best possible ending would have Dany getting raped and killed and losing.

But at this point that would be like Hillary losing to Trump again, and a miracle like that can't happen twice.

See, a non-gendered prince/princess I would have translated as "a royal" or "descendant of royalty" but I'm not great with language. Still flows better than prince or princess.

why didnt he warg into the 3 eyed raven and deliver the message himself

A FUCKING WHITE MALE?

>tfw no white walker gf
The Night's King had the right idea. He was /ourguy/, right?

>Talking about nouns and gender in the world of game of thrones.

The whole dialog was cringy as fuck. Here it is from AFFC

"What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years."

>Want to root for Euron badly
>Know that he's gonna get killed off because he's "le evil white male".

What do I do lads?

> Euron 'If it's got a Womb put it in the Tomb' Greyjoy
> Euron 'Dykes on Pikes' Greyjoy
What are this man's other nicknames Sup Forums?

Root for stannis because euron is a faggot

aryas demeanour in the tavern was strange
is she become a detached sociopath psycho now

Enjoy it while it lasts, hope there's no body shown in his death scene later.

How many times during this episode did Euron punch a girl in the face. I lost count.

reeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus I understood that Arya thought that was literally not NĂºmeros (because there are so many giant wolves right) I'm a retard.

kill yourself for rooting for a horrible(quality) villain

euron "Kill Youare Self" greyjoy

Reminder that Stannis dies like a bitch in The Winds of Winter, too.

>not seeing your friend in a long time
>particular friend makes bomb ass food
>first time in a long time to have REAL real food like pies and shit
hunger and vengeance drives you man

not as good as bad pussy, better than kelly c, just about as good as melly sanders

reminder you're a showfag who knows nothing about euron or stannis

Nope, he is the promised hero

Dany-supporting redditor detected

Who /Ned+Ashara/ here

>Stannis
PHFTSHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Euron "If she don't like the dick, Put her head on a stick" Greyjoy
>Euron "If she aint on her knees, watch her bleed" Greyjoy
>Euron "If she says 'Yaas Queen', take out her spleen" Greyjoy

I would have loved a proper shot of Missandei's pussy. But overall her body it's 9,5/10.

I hope Euron wasn't poisoned by the sand cunts

the dimples on her back just above the ass really do it for me

pity she's not white, I can't fap to niggers

>mfw

Holy shit

>first time in a long time to have REAL real food like pies and shit
what about that time she transformed into a lord who was holding a feast

I want to be poisoned by the sand cunts.

>y-y-y-you don't know what you're talking about, showfag
>s-stannis the mannis would never die
Ha ha, keep telling yourself that, champ.

That was known since forever. Something something Targs marry each other and something something red priests make Kelly C magically have babies again.

is there anything gayer than eating out a girl?

>no title

new

didnt she poison them all

Well fuck, this shit is getting Dragon Ball Super levels of stupidity.

>Preston hasn't put out a video yet

underrated post

only gripe was that Euron wasn't wearing a kraken helmet

Episode 2 watch when?

>cheesy scene transitions
>nymeria is a CG wolf in some shots and a dog in others
>pointless scenes like Baelish in the crypts
>trite symbolism like Arya having to decide which way to ride her horse
>that 90's-tier action scene at the end
>all those b-movie visual effects and amateur dolly shots

What the fuck happened to this show? A dip in quality is understandable considering how well it started, but this is something else. This was not only the worst episode of GoT, it was worse than most basic cable productions. It felt so out of place that my jaw was open for most of it. Nobody even seems to be commenting on it, either. I don't get it.

only the wine

This whole season is a waste of time. We're not getting real Game of Thrones back until season 8.

Sam at hogwarts scenes are holding the whole thing up

I want kraken cunt.

Can Sam saved based Jorah?

Will Sam get greyscale too?

Sam wore gloves, he good

Jorah will finally fug Dany and everyone will tell him how cool he is

I think they got a bunch of female diversity hires as writers. It feels like badly-written tumblr fanfic. I think grrm lost whatever he had too. Too much politics also. They're shoehorning in modern day politics instead of just writing an entertaining showz

We're never getting "real" Game of Thrones back.

There aren't enough expendable characters anymore.

Nobody important will be killed off until the penultimate episode.

Littlefinger is going to die before the season is over

I agree. If I wanted to watch a show about politics I'd watch something about politics, like House of Cards or Yes Minister.

god those dog shots were the fucking worst. Straight out of the BOTW

Rip

>muh character death

>nobody important will be killed off

They just hung the rightful queen of the iron islands.

I thought they were trying to get across that she was fucked up after killing all the Frey's and seeing the normie Lannister soldiers who were good boys.
Probably didn't help that she got gangraped by Ed "It's a new one" Sheeran.

The dragon queen accompanied by a dwarf, 2 castrated men and her brown translator nu-slave.

that was sand snek yara isnt dead

>Euron "Make a cuck with no tip jump ship" Greyjoy
>Euron "An axe to the face for every traitor who doesn't know their place" Greyjoy
>Euron "Splatter the brains of those on the 'Dany Train" Greyjoy
>Euron "Sink a thot with every shot" Greyjoy

Basically everyone in the show wants multiple other people dead.

The whole show is centered around trying to kill those people.

When you CAN'T kill those people because they are fan favorites, you wind up with a filler-tier season like the one we are getting. (NAMEK)

She is a pet now.

>You know, when George told us about the Grayworm and Missandei sex scene...

Do they have to be so obvious about it?

Worst episode general

>Jon chokes LF against a wall

BRAVO D&D

hodor coming back as a white walker??
white walker hodor is gonna be a vessel for the night king and hes gonna say more than hodor???

holy fucking CRINGE

Sam is the only person I care about anymore, to be quite honest.

I find his hogwarts scenes are comfy.

>ywn get to learn deepest lore with the smartest men in the world

In the entire series, this was the worst episode of all. I regret looking forward to this episode all week. Just terrible.

...i cant look at this picture for longer than half a second

>be a 3rd world peasant
>get paid a months normal pay for a scene in tv series
>handed vegetables that could feed family for 2-3 days
>told to throw said food which could feed family
>have to decide if you throw food, pretend to, or pick it up after camera moves on so family can eat
Why do they do this to those poor Europeans?

Maybe scion would be a better word to use.

Book version is way edgier and doesn't charge into battle.

I don't get it

they're all over each other again

Pointless backdrop character actor won't fad into limelight because he is gay, so they constantly try to keep him relevant despite having no purpose in the show in the first place.

Hodor could have been replaced by a horse, a donkey, or even Bran's wolf and it would not have changed the story AT ALL. Except the "Hold The Door" revelation which was retarded.

whos the midget at the end LMAO

Azor podrick

Didn't Euron want to kill Theon and Yara the minute he was done with the drowning ritual? How come he's keeping her alive?

>Astapori in charge of training Unsullied

So Cersei can question her