Tfw you are forced to join a gang for protection due to institutionalized racism

>tfw you are forced to join a gang for protection due to institutionalized racism

WE

el gango del infierno...

la muerta...

>Tfw I oppose raza on raza violence but I need to join a gang to protect mi barrio

My dad had to join the Aryan Brotherhood when he did time in Rikers. Shit is scary.

Did he get any tattoos?

Tell us more

Post pics of your Dad's prison tattoos.

seconding

San Andreas does a fantastic job of explaining exactly why Carl is in a gang and showing how the world around him basically made the choice for him, and gen z brainlet whytoids can 100% the entire game 8 times and ignore all of it. Yes, blacks are just violent subhumans and none of it has anything to do with the world we have built.

defectives

every human has the free will to choose to not join a criminal gang

Like, did he have a car?

I never understood this and I grew up in the hood. Guys like me just stayed indoors all the time and read books/played vidya/watched anime. Unless you're dumb enough to hangout on the street nobody is making you do shit.

Are you a nog?

"WHITE PRIDE" across his shoulders. He had it removed as soon as he got out.
This was before I was born, late 80's.
He never told me about prison time.
I learned about it after he left. He did 3-5 years for armed robbery.

You're just ignoring the entire issue and repeating a vague platitude. Everyone Carl knew was in mortal danger from OTHER gangs and the police would sooner execute them themselves than intervene to help. The very first thing the intro points out to you is that the Ballas do not care whether CJ is active in the grove street gang, they target him based on clan relationships. Not only that, but when his friends and family are in danger what can he do to help them and take an active role in their community?

Are you actually very stupid, or do you just hate blacks and not care about truth?

Nigger Carl's says the families split up and we don't fuck around with them no more, Big smoke fucks you over and deals with the other gang while dumb fools kill eachother for nothing. In the end you find out Tenpenny's been funneling the civil wars between neighbourhoods so that idiots murder themselves and his department is kept busy. You're the fool.

carl gets wealthy pretty early on and could have left if he wanted to faggot

The streets is cold, Dog. Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed.

People have to open their eyes, and their hearts, CJ... I'm talking about the choices all men face, brother. Sometimes, they seem real, but other times there's no choice at all.

WUZ

This isn't a response to ANYTHING I said. Like, none of it.

That's not the point at all you retard, what does that have to do with San Andreas's portrayal of WHY he's involved in gang life?

>having parents who afford internet, books and vidya, and don't encourage you to live street life
that's the different between us and them. Just like me, you grew up "in the hood" but since you never had to go outside looking for easy money/something to do you were never exposed to that environment

retarded reactionaries bury their head in the sand when it comes to poverty and crime, as if the two don't go hand in hand. poverty is not even racially exclusive in america, although the ethnic minorities are concentrated in urban areas and are disproportionately poorer. a ton of media depicts the blight of crime and suffering that a small minority of young psychopaths can impose on a generally peaceful population, but people dismiss it as propaganda. invest in the hood

Make it about poor white streetgangs in South Africa while changing absolutely nothing else and they would dedicate entire subreddits to it.

Yes nothing is their fault.
No personal responsibility.
Those neighborhoods are shitholes because the government has replaced black fathers, so black mothers can shit out 6 kids from 5 different men, none of whom are in the picture because big mamma doesn't need them there, and receive lifelong assistance to do it from the government.
That's all the projects are, government projects to provide affordable housing to people who barley work... if at all.
Plenty of blacks work their way out of it and join the civilized world, the rest stay there crapping more kids into it they can't be bothered to parent while complaining about the violence they themselves are committing over drug deals.
The poorest communities in this country are white, and they may fuck their cousins but they don't mass murder each other and blame the rest of the world for it.

It's weird how you took the time to write a big long post without addressing what I said even once. If you were just going to generally list your favorite pol memes why even (You) me?

The point is that the game SHOWS you why Carl does what he does. It gives you an example you should be able to empathize with. Carl wants to leave the gang world but he loves the people he grew up with. He can't get them all out- even after the point where the story gets silly and he has improbable amounts of money and connections to the CIA no real gang banger will ever have a chance at- even after that point his family and friends all have family and friends and connections to the hood. So his love drags him back in as often as his human flaws do. (Greed, anger, laziness, some made worse by his upbringing, but some common to us all.) It's the same story we hear about the italian mafia so often, which reactionaries never seem to have trouble understanding in that case.

In addition to that you're making several dishonest points. For example one:
>The poorest communities in this country are white, and they may fuck their cousins but they don't mass murder each other and blame the rest of the world for it.
You're pretending the issue is money alone. In GTA, as in real life, the racial bias of the system is real, big, and has an effect on the communities themselves. Places like Grove St are not JUST poor, their poverty is compounded by a thousand other things. The men are policed in a very different way. The first place the taxbase is willing to cut spending is Grove St (a HUGE factor,) the local economy is often only a generation or two removed from a more explicitly racist structure, which takes time to heal,

another:
>Plenty of blacks work their way out of it and join the civilized world,

This has nothing at all to do with understanding the people who don't get out. The fact that some do is just an excuse for you to focus on instead of the issue.

You raise all these meme points as if the game doesn't answer them for you. The fucking setting of the game is: "here is the life story of an everyman trying and failing to escape the ghetto"

This is very advanced bait, i like it

>Make it about poor white streetgangs in South Africa while changing absolutely nothing else and they would dedicate entire subreddits to it.
More like it would get decreed as nazism/white nationalism.

I'm one of your ultra-poor whites right here. And so I live in my city's equivalent of grove street, it's 90% black and the chinese takeouts have bulletproof glass. I can tell you from firsthand experience life is WAY harder for me since I moved here, and it has become immediately obvious to me how lucky I am to be a whiteoid. I am the only dude in this neighborhood not policed like a serf by cossacks, I feel like an israeli among palestinians. The schools here are literally gulag-tier reeducation camps instead of the (relative) halls of learning my last neighborhood had. The actual BENEFITS of society are not located here at all, which will tend to make its own argument over time about the society and whether it may or may not be bullshit. Things like first-world sanitation, gas, water, electricity, internet, not available for purchase in the neighborhood, reliable non-corrupt police service, responseive fire+ambulance, not on offer if you're calling from here. If you do end up at the hospital in the neighborhood the conditions are genuinely bad and they will have to force you back out quickly.

There are so many things you're just choosing to ignore

Not an argument.

>shit out 6 kids
This is the part where I realized your opinion isn’t actually worth anything because people can’t vote until they’re 18.

What I said is that you people would understand it and empathize with the characters then. You are displaying tangential thinking. You are actually experiencing one of the symptoms of schizophrenia right now.